L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How important is afterplay to you?

b0nes

Greenlighter
I'm just curious as to what you think about after play. Is it important to you? My wife wants after play but I'm often exhausted, not so much as from sex but a long day. How important is it? Should I put more effort into this part of our sex life?

I think women tend to appreciate it more than most guys.

I think you should add more effort into it. You're wife will appreciate it most definitely :)

Just like.... cuddling after sex? Is it really exhausting to cuddle?
I dunno, I like it

A chemical is released in the male brain after orgasm making him want to dissociate from the partner. I forget the word.

I like cuddling after sex, unless we're both feeling too hot and need to cool down a bit.

Wtf is after play??? No thank you. If you get a girl off, she doesn't need "after play", she will need a
Gatorade and a nap.

Call me what you want but for me the fore play and after play are the best part of the whole act of making love to a woman. After-play just reassures the lady I am with that I appreciate what just happened, and I want to do it again. Now do I admit this early on in a relationship? He'll no!! Maybe later on I will talk about but it's all part of the act of making love. Boys don't really have an understanding of this because they haven't been there before, but for me it's my pleasure to do it again and again...

To me, it's not something that has to be there every single time I have sex with my gf, depends on the situation, but I would definately miss it a lot if we never did stuff like that.
Im a big fan of the sex-->cuddling-->sleep- "concept".

It's not that important to me. If my partner is totally adverse to cuddling after sex then yeah, it'd be an issue at times when I want to cuddle but it's not something that I need every time.

If some cuddling and mostly smoking cigs and talking is after play, then ya it's great.

And getting a warm wet washcloth for the seed.

Sometimes if its really good skins I will just play around till im hard again and dive right back in.. sometimes the only after play I want is to watch her make breakfast fur us naked.

Sure you should put more effort into it.
Sometimes she does things just to please me.
Reciprocity.:\

I just go to sleep if its at night.

If its the day I just get dressed and grab a soda.

Does afterplay mean going again or cuddling because cuddling is for the pussy-whipped.

I just go to sleep if its at night.

If its the day I just get dressed and grab a soda.

Does afterplay mean going again or cuddling because cuddling is for the pussy-whipped.

I'm pretty sure cuddling is actually just an enjoyable thing.

I'm guessing you're like 14 years old?

I like the cuddles and shit and I am not ashamed to admit it.... makes me feel better and more relaxed, why the fuck wouldn't I do it? But then again, I am a guy who has no problem telling his partner how much he loves her and whatnot.