• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How I quit heroin with dihydrocodeine, etc. in 7 days

I don’t know if you've heard of Withdrawal Aid, but you should give it a try. It’s a natural product designed to relief you from withdrawal symptoms like nausea, diarrhea, anxiety, shakiness and all the other terrible symptoms of withdrawal. It really works and you don't have to worry about side effects. It is made of herbs and stuff like that. You can take it daily, in the morning, to help you get through the day, and at bedtime so you can beat insomnia and restless legs symptom. I found it here on sale http://withdrawalaid.com/store/withdrawal-aid-two-month-supply. You should at least read about it, before saying that it doesn't work.

DHC seems much more helpful than plain codeine but I don't know if 500 is better than 400 with it being a prodrug. Depends if you are a fast or slow metaboliser.

DHC then tramadol worked for me and the serotonin activity of the latter cut through the depression.

I wish you well.

Your post is great and weaning off any opiates one is trying to kick can mean the difference between success and failure. I do not recommend ever going on methadone or suboxone unless you know for sure that you will be using again, because aforementioned drugs block the effects of other opiates. I would like to add that doxylamine (active ingredient in SOME versions of Unisom-read the back) is much better OTC sleep med than Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and doesn't aggravate the symptoms of RLS. Good luck!