• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? vs. Don't Fight It, Just Pray There's Some Thorazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may just sell all my best coins from my collection to stock up big time on drugs, they are not doing me any good and I don't give a fuck about them or my other shit any more - would be better to have spending money I can use for drugs to bring pleasure.

Please sell the stupid coins I don't understand coin collections, but to each his own...

OT: I've been drinking Franzia boxed Merlot all day, and sometime this morning I dissolved 2mg Bupe. Alcohol is a great sidekick to Bupe it makes Bupe worthwhile. + fantastic homemade bacon cheeseburgers I made with my dad earlier, and endless mini Toffee cookies

Now I'm watching A&E's Intervention online I love this show purely to watch others get high and go broke it makes me feel so good about myself.

Last edited:
Holy nod, I feel great!

400mg tramadol
300mg codeine
50mg tilidine
10mg diazepam
12mg bromazepam

Lots of weed.

Nodding face, having the daydream nodz, feels amazing man. So euphoric dis combo. It shits on oxy IMO.

More of the same, except for tilidine as it was my last. And only +5mg diazepam as that was also my last.

Smoking dat amnesia haze really gets me nodding hard every drag I take. Sooo nice.

Feeling superb. Nodding and watching game of thrones. =D

Managed to work something out to come up on a couple extra bags tonight and i was feeling generous and hooked my buddy up. Hopefully I won't regret that decision tomorrow evening.

Anyway I did about .25 of the dope a little over and hour ago and I'm feeling nice just watching TV and bout to eat some ice cream. Might do a little more before bed but in a perfect world I would save it all for a worry free tomorrow.

135mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, 3mg clonazepam, 1.5mg alprazolam, 1/2tsp phenibut, 40mg cyclobenzaprine, 50mg doxylamine succinate, 100mg diphenhydramine, 0.2mg clonidine, 800mg cimetidine to potentiate, weed hits when I want them. On my way up.

I may just sell all my best coins from my collection to stock up big time on drugs, they are not doing me any good and I don't give a fuck about them or my other shit any more - would be better to have spending money I can use for drugs to bring pleasure.

Update 100 minutes later: Added these drugs on - 7.5mg hydrocodone, 20mg cyclobenzaprine, 1mg clonazepam, 10mg diphenoxylate, and 0.5mg alprazolam.

Buy something better than drugs yo, some fat speakers or something. THEN buy drugs.

3 Lagunitas, so much weed (Green Crack, Sour Diesel, Bubba kush, Louis XIII OG, Sour Headband Hash), some cigarettes. My friend who rarely smokes weed, smoked tonight and it was hilarious.

A few cups of super coffee (MPA + Intenso, mmmmm) before I make my daily drug choice - I could always binge on MPA and clean/fix/do everything, I could smoke some bud but that's a ball-ache to get hold of, these days. I could say 'fuck you' to my opie taper, again, and nod the day away, or settle for some lope, or I could have a GABA-fest with Diclaz and Beer. Hmmmmm.

Just smoked a bowl of green Crack. Which hella added to my nod. Bout 2 hours ago I took methadone and valium with some coffee. I have no tolerance to benzos atm and a very low tolerance to weed, so I've been high as phuc since woke up at 6am. Prolly gonna take a nap (-8 zzzZzzz noddin to da max

Lots o' dextroamp 120mgs of IR specifically, not taken all at once though, fuck, my fingers hurt from playing old skool gameboy Tetris ha, time for a full bar me thinks, I'm a fucking spunion

Edit: 200th post, taken me only a year lol

Been nodding off methadone/70mg at 11 am and 1.25 sublingual alprazolam around 12:30pm (bigger half of a white, brand-name 2mg Xanax "bar") has had me nodding in waves. Potentiated my m-done with 600mg cimetidine prior and 200mg later, so it would be closer to the time I took the alprazolam for proper potentiation.

Just added small dose of caffeine and 600mg gabapentin trying to get some simple yard work done. Ugh, wish I had d-amp or lisdexamfetamine atm. I'd be on it, or even some UEI kratom.

iv'd a subutex (one of those small ones with the arrow) 75MG Valium. i just took a 47 day 'vacation; so the toleranance id lower. im feelin some type of way alright.

I'm feelin' nice off 20 mg Adderall and lots a wine (no amp tolerance) :)

feeling really fucking high.

just copped i a little bit ago. got 7 bags and threw the driver 1 and a few bucks. Anyways, in order of consumption.

1mg of etizolam before i left the house
copped 25-30 mins later and did 2 bags of dope in the car
had a cig
came home and did another bag and hit a bowl
popped a 5mg ambien, showered then hit another bowl
literally just took a good sized bong rip now im smoking another cig

feels damn good.

edit: bout to smash the last of this breyers reesee cup ice cream with the rest of the hershey syrup, straight out the container. um num num num num.

Last edited:
500mg tramadol, 300mg codeine, 18mg bromazepam and a v big amount of some potent haze strain. (Sold as amnesia, but could be any good haze tbh, in any case it's potent herb.) =D

I am feeling superbbbb. Feelsgoodman.gif

I was gonna pick up trees earlier but it looks like imma have to wait another day or two for that. So I'm sober, boo. Gonna smoke a Rollie, take a shower, and then go get some food (and perhaps some beer too, we'll see).

Yep, beer oclock. Homie rolled by w yay but thats a blue moon thing for me.... gonna smoke up instead this weekend. /grandpa mode

Last edited:
High as fuck!!!

6mg Aplrazolam
40oz. beer that i've been sippin on
and smoking more weed than I can handle... haha no theres no such thing as too much weed =D

Nightly fix of Maker's Mark + cola, Kentucky Bourbon Ale (so good, ale brewed in bourbon barrels), and cider + 600mg x 2 staggered + 1,200mg gabapentin and some decent cannabis.

Last edited:
I'm high as shit.

Did a bag of dope I brought with me to the hospital and I smoked a one hitter (more like a 3 hitter actually)

Like, pretty high... Just rolled a king sized joint of blue widow, just smoked a king sized j of green crack and a bowl of both strains.

Status
Not open for further replies.