• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're a nice teacher and share your drugs ;)

A chemistry teacher who has at least one psychoactive substance in their system at any given time, that's how I roll. But no, I tend to be professional and objective :D HR mentality extends to real-life as well.

200mg DXM, 5000mg GABApentin and 3mg alprazolam.

Feel very nice, I reccommend this smalla dose of dxm and gabapentin with alprazolam, euphoric littlle dissociative but overa very nice high.

Just drank approximately 850mg of ketamine (some tolerance and I'm a big guy, I wouldn't recommend this dose except to veteran users with at least some tolerance) . I guess all I can do is kick back and wait to lose my fucking mind. Oh also 40mg Dexedrine (took a beta blocker so my heart doesn't explode and made sure my bp was somewhat low before consuming the k).

UPDATE: Very fun experience (as ketamine always is for me) but I just got back from the k-hole like an hour ago so I'm still pretty disassociated and just drank like 250mg more. I remember bits and pieces but the K-hole was kinda just a blur. I have CEVs that basically replay the experience, I remember falling through a tunnel and coming out in space but the entire thing is very hazy. Does anyone have any tips to help me remember the experience better? I honestly think I've learned as much as I can from this substance but until I get something new it and DXM are kinda my only hallucinogens. Next thing I try will probably be MDMA, I feel like since I like speed and trippy stuff it should be fun, really look forward to the music enhancement.

Last edited:
MDMA is so epic. Just make sure you've managed to find good quality xtc with a proper (as in not top low, but not too high either) dose.

The first time is so incredibly unforgettable that you really want quality stuff for it , but pills with a ridiculous mdma content are out there as well, which could be quite overwhelming especially if it's your first time using it. Use caution when it comes to your source for this one. :)

Last edited:
^ Interesting that you chose to take Ketamine orally rather than snorting it. Obviously it would be pretty difficult to snort 850mg, but assuming that you have tried snorting before, perhaps when you had less tolerance, is there any other reason that you choose to take it this way rather than via insufflation? I'd be interested to hear also what qualitative differences, if any, you notice in the subjective experience when comparing oral to insufflation, presumably a slower onset, and slightly longer duration... anything else?

Post work fix, on top of my morning fix:
1,25 mg fluclozolam
6 mg loperamide
Charas hash, smoked about 0,5 gram

Stoned as fuck. Haven’t smoked in three days, and i haven’t been able to find some potent indica lately. Pretty cerebral though i feel very heavy.

^ Interesting that you chose to take Ketamine orally rather than snorting it. Obviously it would be pretty difficult to snort 850mg, but assuming that you have tried snorting before, perhaps when you had less tolerance, is there any other reason that you choose to take it this way rather than via insufflation? I'd be interested to hear also what qualitative differences, if any, you notice in the subjective experience when comparing oral to insufflation, presumably a slower onset, and slightly longer duration... anything else?

I chose to take it orally because the stuff I get comes in topical gel, so I usually do a cold water extract type thing to get the inactive stuff out leaving the ketamine hcl in a liquid form which I usually just add lemon juice (hides the god awful taste somewhat) to and drink. I've never had powder form before so I haven't tried snorting exactly although I did make a small batch of fairly weak nasal spray that I actually used to help with pain, mostly sub dissociative doses just to make the opiate I was taking work better. I did get a very mild trip by using a lot at once while in pain. I don't remember much about the high provided by the nose spray but I'll do my best to provide descriptions of both types of highs.

The nasal spray had a onset of about 3-5minutes whereas the onset for oral ketamine is about 10-15minutea depending on the last time you've eaten, oral ketamine (obviously) requires a fairly large dosage in comparison to other methods (my tolerance actually isn't all that high, I took a one or two month tolerance break but I had done a high dose on the weekend so I added more because I heard tolerance builds extremely quickly, I honestly may have overshot it a bit considered how little I remember), the trip itself usually lasts around four to six hours but has lingering effects that can last about all day, the main difference which is what causes the lingering effects is that a much higher percentage is metabolized into norketamine which as I understand it is the reason for most of the numbing and sedating effects. I personally enjoy these lingering effects (especially when combined with an opiate, it makes 30mg of codeine which now that I think about it I'm going to take on a second well actually today I'm talking more like 60mg a Lyrica and maybe an antihistamine, feel more like 15mg of morphine. I'm usually not sensitive to drugs but for whatever reason I can get a good buzz from amounts of codeine that wouldn't effect others yet other opiates effect me the way I'd expect) they're two very different highs but personally I enjoy oral ketamine more. Also thought you might want to know that I've also tried it smoked on a few occasions but I honestly thought it to be a huge waste not to mention the harm smoking cigarettes laced with it still in gel form had to of done to my throat and lungs. The high from smoking it is less trippy, gives you a headache, only lasts 20-45mins, tastes like smoking plastic and as I said before is just a giant waste. Hope I answered your questions, sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Work day starts late today so enjoying morning 600 mg codeine and 7 mg 3-HO-PCP. Thank chemistry-physics for 3-HO-PCP's manageable duration - I'll be almost back to sober in 2 hours from this dose. Long lasting dissos are not up my alley, so this PCP analogue is just what I've been looking for!

About to snort 8mg of methamphetamine. I have quite a busy day ahead and sadly I'm almost out of kratom so might have to do a quick taper. I already bought more but this time I decided to try a new vendor which is cheaper and supposedly has better quality. Hope it'll be worth it in the end but my order hasn't even been shipped yet...

35 mg morphine, plugged, on top of 45 mg orally earlier this morning
1,25 mg fluclotizolam, on top of 1,25 mg earlier this morning
Coffee
Snus/nicotine
1,3 gram indian charas hash, smoked in bong and rolled in joints with maybe 0,3 mg king hassan hash

Been wake n baking, eating, playing pyre (addictive and visuelly astonishing game), so i’m decently stoned, very mellow. In general more content and satisfied with everything around me than high; but that’s what opioids + benzos + hash (esp indica) cocktail’s made for: to induce an almost zen-like contentness.

I chose to take it orally because the stuff I get comes in topical gel, so I usually do a cold water extract type thing to get the inactive stuff out leaving the ketamine hcl in a liquid form which I usually just add lemon juice (hides the god awful taste somewhat) to and drink. I've never had powder form before so I haven't tried snorting exactly although I did make a small batch of fairly weak nasal spray that I actually used to help with pain, mostly sub dissociative doses just to make the opiate I was taking work better. I did get a very mild trip by using a lot at once while in pain. I don't remember much about the high provided by the nose spray but I'll do my best to provide descriptions of both types of highs.

The nasal spray had a onset of about 3-5minutes whereas the onset for oral ketamine is about 10-15minutea depending on the last time you've eaten, oral ketamine (obviously) requires a fairly large dosage in comparison to other methods (my tolerance actually isn't all that high, I took a one or two month tolerance break but I had done a high dose on the weekend so I added more because I heard tolerance builds extremely quickly, I honestly may have overshot it a bit considered how little I remember), the trip itself usually lasts around four to six hours but has lingering effects that can last about all day, the main difference which is what causes the lingering effects is that a much higher percentage is metabolized into norketamine which as I understand it is the reason for most of the numbing and sedating effects. I personally enjoy these lingering effects (especially when combined with an opiate, it makes 30mg of codeine which now that I think about it I'm going to take on a second well actually today I'm talking more like 60mg a Lyrica and maybe an antihistamine, feel more like 15mg of morphine. I'm usually not sensitive to drugs but for whatever reason I can get a good buzz from amounts of codeine that wouldn't effect others yet other opiates effect me the way I'd expect) they're two very different highs but personally I enjoy oral ketamine more. Also thought you might want to know that I've also tried it smoked on a few occasions but I honestly thought it to be a huge waste not to mention the harm smoking cigarettes laced with it still in gel form had to of done to my throat and lungs. The high from smoking it is less trippy, gives you a headache, only lasts 20-45mins, tastes like smoking plastic and as I said before is just a giant waste. Hope I answered your questions, sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

WTF I have never heard it all my days of drinking ketamine. I wish i knew about this in my K days. My tolerance used to be so high I physically could not fit enough up my nose to get the high I wanted and am way to scared of need to IM it.

I also find this very weird as when i abused ket I had all sorted of stomach problems and even got an ulcer at one point and that was just from the drip! Am I missing something here?

EDIT: Back on topic:

4mg Clonazpam
Few lines of speed

Just about to go get some lyrica which i'm very excited about.

Status
Not open for further replies.