• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissed off.. I just knocked over my cwe and lost will but a few drops..why...why......

just soak it up with paper towels, and wring/rinse out the paper towels into a bowl then start over (evaporate water if you end up with too much)

this is what we call a floor extraction

i was gonna CWE some hydrocodones today, but i'm so tired i might just pop a lower dose straight, might get some edibles too.

Currently just dosed 2 mg alprazolam after a week T break.

edit: added 70 my of hydrocodone, feeling ok, but not as good as it used to feel. I think this technique isn't worth the weakish high. Might be the last time for a while and just save the meds to use as intended.

Last edited:
np.

i'm eating more dxm and drinking more beer, browsing websites like 4chan and listening to classic rock. i need to wait another week in order to be able to afford my next big opiate purchase. then the games begin yet again :)

Packing up my house on a cocktail of:
D-meth intranasal
6mg etizolam
OG-CriticalX vape cartridge (so damn good tastes like chocolate OG)

Gonna break out the dope and more benzos once in done.

Actually able to sleep last night (until like 2pm today) so I’m feeling a lot better. Still no weed unfortunately, I can probably get a bag or two in the next 2-3days really hope to get some hash too.

-15mg Dexedrine Spansule + 5mg IR to start off taking 5mg IRs as needed to keep the high from wearing off (only needed one so far)
-1g methocarbamol
-2.5mg Klonopin
-300mg Lyrica
-nicotine (amphetamines make me want menthols for some reason even though I normally smoke regulars)

I used to crave menthol flavor on meth, dunno why... weird lol.

Just some whiskey tonight.

I used to crave menthol flavor on meth, dunno why... weird lol.

Just some whiskey tonight.

Whiskey/bourbon is my favorite liquor, moonshine is an extremely close second and strong rum (at least 100 proof) is third.

Yeah, it’s really hard to explain why. For me menthols seem more “soothing” I guess hard to explain. Back when I used to dip and chew when I’d binge amps I wouldn’t have any interest in either, just wanted to vape and smoke constantly.

I’ve never tried meth (which is suppressing because I live in a really rural area where it’s almost easier to find than weed) I wouldn’t trust the stuff made in this area, it’s mostly cooked by burnout hillbillies (I mean I’m southern and proud to live in the south but these are idiots who give us a bad name) don’t know much about what to look for to determine quality but even I can tell this stuff is impure shit. Another reason I haven’t messed with it is because people I know who do/did use it (most of which get the higher quality stuff which can be found if you look hard enough) said the way I binge dextroamphetamine (I used to stay up a week at a time and only eat one or two times taking like 150mg a dose at times) said I was almost acting the same as someone on meth + Since I was sensitive enough to d-amp that I’d start seeing shadow people as early as 24hrs in at times, meth would probably be too strong/overwhelming and really freak me out,.. but idk how does d-amp/regular amphetamine compare in your opinion? Still not planning on trying it (unless I get ahold of some Desoxyn) but I was still wondering.... kinda off topic but I thought it was kinda funny so I’m typing it anyway, I have a friend who tried it once (smoked) and as soon as he took that first hit he went apeshit, thought he could run through the side of a car and charged into it full force he flew the other direction across the yard (thankfully he wasn’t injured). He spent the rest of the night curled up in a corner chain smoking bowls of indica and taking Xanax until he got to sleep. Needless to say he never tried it again lol

I'm a southerner too, southeast Missouri, living in St. Louis now.

With pharma stims I could do 2 or 3 day runs, but after that it was impossible to sustain, as in several hundred mgs to feel normal. Meth on the other hand longest I went was 15 days, that I remember anyway. I rarely craved cigs on it, but menthols were it when I did, i always got a craving for bourbon though.

If you've got any more questions I'd be happy to discuss them via PM man.

Mmm menthol used to be my favorite brand.....I miss smoking tbh I took some tramadol I had a fall down my stairs, needless to say my tolerance is low and they made me loopy Loo

I'm a southerner too, southeast Missouri, living in St. Louis now.

With pharma stims I could do 2 or 3 day runs, but after that it was impossible to sustain, as in several hundred mgs to feel normal. Meth on the other hand longest I went was 15 days, that I remember anyway. I rarely craved cigs on it, but menthols were it when I did, i always got a craving for bourbon though.

If you've got any more questions I'd be happy to discuss them via PM man.

Alright, I might do that sometime but I’m so wired right now I’m having trouble keeping to one topic because it feels like I’m on some kinda mission to reply to all kinds of stuff if that makes any sense lol (I’m from NC but I have a lot of friends who go to Missouri every year to deer hunt)

OT: Still feeling great, minimal paranoia. Debating on whether to take more d-amp or snort a Dalmane (one of the few benzos that isn’t a waste to snort. Also seems to mix extremely well with amphetamines if taken at the right time. Instead of canceling out the amps like most benzos it makes the high even more euphoric yet relaxing I’d personally say it feels like a good opiate high but that’s just me). Will probably update after I’ve decided, but I know for certain I’m about to smoke another menthol.

Pretty buzzed, don't drink alot any more, at least not compared to the meth days.

I went with the Dexies. Best/smoothest amp high I’ve had in a long time really enjoying it, only complaint is I can’t stop clenching my teeth but it isn’t really bothering me. It’s like one of those rare speed highs were everything goes together perfectly. Had a low enough tolerance I only needed a relatively low starting dose so I didn’t get jittery right off the bat, seem to be timing the redoses right not to early but not late enough to begin to feel a crash it doesn’t really add to the high it just keeps it maintained at exactly the place I want it, I don’t really have anything stressing me out to make me more paranoid, I’m in a comfortable setting/settings (as I am moving around) and going into this well rested has had a huge impact. You could never get a high this smooth off of Adderall (or at least I couldn’t) with all that levo-amphetamine shit messing with your peripheral nervous system.

UPDATE:
Started to get all tired and extremely depressed then I checked the time and saw how long ago my last dose was (only seemed like a few minutes had passed) so I took another 15mg Dexedrine Spansule and 5mg d-amp IR. Feeling great again now. Also took 150mg Lyrica and 750mg methocarbamol to make sure I don’t get all jittery.

Last edited:
Up basically all nite. About to smoke a j and wait on my kratom to get here. I just got a small amount of pot since I got the day off and havent smoked in months. So yah hopefully kratom gets here soon and I can have a good morning and then a sweet nap ya dig?

1g Ashwagandha
8mg Hydromorphone
100mg Caffeine
900mg Pregabalin
20mg Diazepam
6mg Bromazpam
1mg Alprazolam
400mg Magnesium
25mg Promethazine
25mg Diphenhydramine
vaped an awesome indica hybrid

20mg Diazepam, 10mg a few hours earlier, 10 more just rcently
20mg Oxycodone, crushed, 10mg oral, then 5/5 insufflated in quick succession a few hours later
1 Tyskie can (Polish beer is the best IMO)
45mg Mephedrone insufflated just now
THC vape, continuous

Pretty good combination I must say. I have realised with Oxy it seems less is more sometimes, my previous 20mg insufflated was not enjoyable. Probably gonna smoke a few cigarettes over the course of the afternoon even though I try not to smoke hardly at all anymore, but Mephedrone enhances smoking like nothing else.

Flushed another bag of K last night, feeling pretty good about that decision as much as I hate to flush drugs.

Edit: Just added another 45mg 4-MMC and 20mg 4-HO-MET {Metocin}. Stuff should be starting to get weird roundabout now. =D

Last edited:
Dope+Coke line and Dope+Meth line (names???)
3mg etizolam
Blue Dream vape oil

Mmm someone mention Dalmane up there? Lucky duck, I would love a good water soluble (snortable) tranq.

have a horrible headache and keep eating edibles and it makes it worse.

took 5 mg hydrocodone, no relief. just added 10mg more of hydro

feeling pretty good. tweaking but the light and smooth mental tweak as opposed to the heavy unable to chill tweak..
I'm bout to do another line.

Status
Not open for further replies.