• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so high yesterday I though to post but couldn't. I was on 60 mg of hydrocodone 2 mg Xanax and trace hydro from the previous nights use.

Today it's just weed Al la carte

just spent 5 mins looking for a reply button on a closed thread, i almost wish i would of got 2 4 lokos but these things are toxic. maybe ill stuble down to the bar later

I don't understand.

I can vouch, spare coke is a thing.

I've been railing Colombian White sporadically my whole 10 hour shift, but before that it was just a random .6 vial I got for a gift like 2 weeks ago after doing some at a party. I don't normally like coke, but this shit is what I imagine El Chapo keeps in his personal stash.

Also: line of bupe and 0.5mg clonazepam before coke binge, then 2mg Xanax bar, Blue Dream.

Last edited:
Dinner with family in a few, and that makes me very anxious, so 3mg etizolam throughout the day, on top of around 6g kratom. I'll have another 1mg etizolam when I get home and then possibly try to grab a small sack of weed to help sleep. Been broke lately :/

Currently on 20mg Zolpidem insufflated, following a 10 hour+ drinking session, cocaethylene style. =D

Definitely pretty wavy and messed up, Z-drug delusions have such a unique and interesting character. i have hallucinated masses of guinea pigs running arounnd my flat, and furniture levitating, vibrating, and morphing into some incredible being, the nature of which honestly I can't really remember. That stuff didn't happen on this dose, but DID just now think that 2 friends were still with me watching me type this post and commenting.

Zolpidem is alright to come down from stimulants, sometimes a last resort. It does pretty much kill the bad feelings of the immediate crash, but it's in some ways a little boring without huge doses (NOT combined with alcohol).

Not as good as Ketamine obviouisly, that archetypal comedown drug I keep going on about.. Tried to get some but my backup guy wasn't around. Probably for the best. Would be overpriced shit anyway. Bit scared of the respiratory depressions issues but I'm sure it will be fine (at least, I have been fine so far).

I can vouch, spare coke is a thing.

I've been railing Colombian White sporadically my whole 10 hour shift, but before that it was just a random .6 vial I got for a gift like 2 weeks ago after doing some at a party. I don't normally like coke, but this shit is what I imagine El Chapo keeps in his personal stash.

Also: line of bupe and 0.5mg clonazepam before coke binge, then 2mg Xanax bar, Blue Dream.

I've always been more of a downers person. But I have never once been able to save cocaine and go to sleep. I've been up for 3 days doing the stash until it was gone or had to give away cocaine because I was worried I would just keep doing it.

I can stretch a stash of opioid but cocaine was never possible to moderate for me

I was an iv user, so I could never keep much around, other than what I knew I could unload quick, or my arms looked like pin cushions post binge.

4g kratom, 2mg etizolam, a pretty boozy smoothie I made, and bowls of Purple Hindu Kush. Not a bad evening.

Staying cool during this heat wave with IPA.

I haven't been able to find a new doc who will prescribe me Valium for my lifelong insomnia, which I'd had Rxed for five years previously. My old doc fell out of my insurance network and now I'm super-fucked. Got some Vistaril--hydroxyzine--from my new doc. I've been informed that if I want a benzo again, I'll have to go through preliminary counseling and then psychiatry. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! Honestly. This is the first time I've been let down in a major way by a GP. And my current one isn't even the first I've tried in the last month. The situation has got me more frustrated than I can remember being. Since I stopped smoking marijuana I've got almost zero solutions for actual relaxation now. It's a good thing amazon ships out all the DXM I could want.

15mg Dexedrine Spansule + 20mg Dexedrine IR and an additional 2.5mg to ease the crash. Still haven’t worn off probably because I took a ton of antacids first
tiny bit of hash enough to mellow me out a little over an hour but the dexie crash is taking way longer to pass (sucks being outa weed)
300mg Lyrica
2g methocarbamol
chain smoking cigarettes (Red 100s)

Can’t tell if I feel great or like shit or maybe a little of both trying to decide whether to ride the amphetamine high through the night then do it over again tomorrow or snort 15mg flurazepam and try to sleep. I know snorting benzos is usually a waste but flurazepam is highly water soluble making it one of the few exceptions to the rule, although it does burn like hell.

UPDATE: Got desperate and scraped all the resin I could out of my pipe. Then I put it on top of some tobacco. The smoke tasted so bad I almost puked but by the third or fourth hit I started to feel like my head was floating into space while my body fell through the ground and when I started walking back inside i almost fell down like 2-3 times. Not very pleasant (the taste of the smoke and coughing up a lung not the high) but it got the job done. Can’t wait to get some good hash and some loud/dank.

Last edited:
Had some poppy pod tea, but I think they were too immature as I barely felt anything. Now 600 mg codeine and drinking some cold ones. This heat... thank fuck (cause fuck god) for Sadi Carnot.

Had some poppy pod tea, but I think they were too immature as I barely felt anything. Now 600 mg codeine and drinking some cold ones. This heat... thank fuck (cause fuck god) for Sadi Carnot.

You bastard, I've been waiting on my source to harvest pods for months now. Opium tea is the fuckin bomb.

OT: blowin coke and eating bars before smoking myself to sleep with a hash pen last night. Then woke up at 2am (night shift schedule ugh) and stared at my TV for 2 hours until I remembered I got a gram of crystal a few feet from me. Got super geeked, annoyed the entire internet, then just ate 1.5mg clonazepam and omw to smoke some Blue Dream and catch a nap hopefully.

Still kinda wired, this is some Heisenberg shit.

Still no sleep decided not to take anymore speed because I don’t have herb for the comedown. Instead I had the bright idea of taking something more “trippy” just took 150mg promethazine (done this 2-3times in the past). Idk what that dose does to most people but for me it’s about like taking 350-400mg DPH but unlike DPH the high is actually somewhat pleasant. It’ll be euphoric and almost psychedelic for a little while then scare the shit out of me then go back to good but again that’s just me. I’d definitely not recommend this to most people the high is definitely not for everyone as it is a deliriant but unlike the other deliriants I’ve tried (DPH and Jimson Weed yeah I know how dumb using Jimson Weed is but I was young) it can actually be fun if you know how to handle it. Also took 150mg of Lyrica and 15mg Dalmane (wouldn’t dare try this without a benzo) so when it gets scary I most likely won’t give a fuck.

Still no sleep decided not to take anymore speed because I don’t have herb for the comedown. Instead I had the bright idea of taking something more “trippy” just took 150mg promethazine (done this 2-3times in the past). Idk what that dose does to most people but for me it’s about like taking 350-400mg DPH but unlike DPH the high is actually somewhat pleasant. It’ll be euphoric and almost psychedelic for a little while then scare the shit out of me then go back to good but again that’s just me. I’d definitely not recommend this to most people the high is definitely not for everyone as it is a deliriant but unlike the other deliriants I’ve tried (DPH and Jimson Weed yeah I know how dumb using Jimson Weed is but I was young) it can actually be fun if you know how to handle it. Also took 150mg of Lyrica and 15mg Dalmane (wouldn’t dare try this without a benzo) so when it gets scary I most likely won’t give a fuck.

A DPH trip after a speed binge? Are you trying to visit the fucking Hell Dimension from Hellraiser or something? You're a braver man than I, sir. I tried a benadryl trip once and tapped out almost immediately from an imagined heart attack and shadow demons darting around my room.

3g of kratom (green hulu kapuas) and a cup of french press coffee (grinded with a bit of cinnamon and cloves).

10mg Hydromorphone IN
60mg Oxycodone oral immediate-release
2mg Alprazolam
10g Diazepam
425mg Magnesium
25mg Diphenhydramine

How is the hulu kapuas? I just got sone res thai
My tolerance to bali is pretty hogh so im switching up but red bali and bali gold are my favs. Also do you do anything to potentiate the kratom.

Status
Not open for further replies.