• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are YOU? v. winter has come! time to face the white powders, eh.. walkers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
45mg dxm + spliffs of blueberry x something

also took melatonin, magnesium, unisom. enjoying this funky headspace for a bit before i conk out.

I am such a lucky man indeed. Today breakfast merged into brunch, I dined on:
120 mg Methadone
2 mg Klonopin
5 mg Etizolam
7.5 mg Diclazepam
Smoked some bomb Cannabis Sativa (strain: Gelato)
And puffin on some CBD Vape Oil

Very nice after spending the past 2 days on amphetamines and low-doses (by my standards) of benzos.

I actually love the headspace of unisom when falling asleep. Even though it's over the counter.

4 mg lorazepam PO
750 mg codeine solution PO
70 mg hexen solution plugged

Damn, I had no idea lorazepam was this strong. I'm messed up even with the hexen in me.

well i drank two 14 % 4 lokos after getting off work, smoked some purple cookies and was about to to take a trip to the dispensary but of course i l cant find my wallet as soont as my ride gets there. realy i ddidnt need to go out and get weed iim going to turn into a hermit. but the uber driver was really nice. after tip i just spent 6 dollars to run around for 10 mins llooking for my wallet but , she was nice so oh well

Happy 4th to all my fellow Americans!
Lets all bbq and get high!

today so far
40 mg methadone
nice bowl of hug which is cannabis hybrid

Enjoying my 3rd tall boy and a bowl of loud on my porch watching my redneck neighbors shoot fireworks because I'm a god damn American

drinking grapefruit sculpin ipa & smoking spliffs. got a cup of red wine and a plate of ribs during one of my shifts today, which was unexpected and completely awesome. despite working on the fourth, i'm grilling small game on Friday with homies, so all is not lost. happy holiday to my fellow Americans.

Just 3g of green malay, about to smoke a spliff.
Things have been good I guess, have slowed down on the drugs...I'll have to find other ways to manage my (high functioning) depression.

Last edited:
ive had about 4 beers so far and ive been smoking smoke wax, i got a vape device from the smoke shop. i went in to buy a wax pen and there was a cig coupon guy there he gave me a coupon for a vuse battery and a 2 cartridge pack for $1, though he didnt realy understand when i told him the first pen i was buying was for concentrate. but thanks to that i also got 2 packs of american spirits for 4. i hardly smoke anymore but im slowly building up a stockpile

Just 3g of green malay, about to smoke a spliff.
Things have been good I guess, have slowed down on the drugs...I'll have to find other ways to manage my (high functioning) depression.

If dextromethorphan is OTC where you are, check it out. I take 45mg (bottle directions are 30mg, so nothing extreme) and it works as an extremely effective antidepressant for me. I take 45mg for its AD qualities PRN, so I can't speak on day-to-day usage. I do frequently take 15-30mg in conjunction with sleep aids before bed. 45mg seems to be the sweet spot for getting rid of depressive symptoms while avoiding apparent dissociative effects present in higher doses. The drug is so cheap I believe it's worth a shot for anyone looking for a quick riddo-depresso fix. Of course, always choose the gel capsules with only DXM as the active ingredient. I know I've promoted DXM before, it's too under-appreciated not to bring up.

OT: Drinking alcohol & enjoying phonk (Generation Z's trap)

i hate these fake text scams,it always happens when im realy stoned and then i get a weird text i just got one for a local college, its weird but im going to smoke some more hash and ignore them

80 mg pure amphetamine salts, divided into two doses -- 50 mg plus 30 mg respectively -- snorted
30 mg high quality meth, snorted
1 mg alprazolam
2 mg nitrazolam
150 mg lyrica
one joint and a few bowls of yellow lib hash

100mg hordenine
10ish grams of bali kratom
200mg l theanine

And now some keurig coffee and a cig. Spending the day in a nice hotel with my superpregnant wife. Just chillong being happy.

Had trouble getting my methadone script. Anyone else been having trouble with the lame ass pharmacists saying stupid shit to them about their scripts? I got a new script from my doc that said May fill 7/5 went into get it filled and was told I was two days early even tho I was holding a new script that’s ya that I can fill that that day. My doc knew I was out of my meds. Grrrr so I had to wait till today to fill it since the pharmacist is now in more control of my meds then my doc it seems like. I was so pissed �� . Anyone else having problems like that?

Today i I made up for it tho lol
40 mg methadone oral and 30mg methadone snorted bout to do another 10mg for a total of 80mg methadone. Might smoke some cannabis sativa ����

Added to the party with more bali kratom and 5 valerien root capsules and 1200mg gabapentin AND 200mg l theanine. All mild psychoactives that re killer when combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.