• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I've done that one a few times. Not a parking garage but similar shit.

STH, that's awesome! Congrats man. Not on the losing credits, but going back to school.

I'm high af. Worked hard outside in the sun so it always feels like the dope is well deserved after that. Plus it helps me not dose again til later in the day.

35 mg methadone today no Valium I have to see my doc June 12 so I gotta try and be clean lol shit stays in the system a long time and I did like 20 10mg over two weeks so ya not looking good! But now I'm feeling great off the done like high great!!!!! Wahoooo work is going great!!!

Joe Bean!!!

I would only wish I could take a benzo so I can have one decent night of sleep. Seroquel either works in small dose or spoil the day with too much drowsiness. I'm trying to find a perfect dose in between 50 - 150 mg. :\

twice in my youth i got into opiate habits (far too young). i was able to do controlled doses then on oxy mainly and perks, just to keep a glow for the day. still both times i quit sucked. these days, I hope I don't run into a hookup because I've tried them like twice in the past few years (hydros/oxys) and they're fucking amazing. I stick to the occasional stim these days.

Im not high enough off codeine and its killing mE!!!! im tryna ignore it to cut down but lol not that im withdrawing or anything as im not hardcore and prob dont compare to anyone in this thread lol

0.5mg of alprazolam
1 small bump of methamphetamine insufflated and a few more vaporized. Don't have a good milligram scale at the moment so I had to eyeball it.

Feeling decent, smoked the last mini bump minutes ago and now I'm just chilling listening to music and already cleaned my apartment lol.
It's still pretty on this side of the world.

+3.2g of kratom
+0.25mg of alprazolam

Last edited:
Ate 190mg of 4-FA about 40 minutes ago, starting to feel it. May add a little 3-MeO-PCP during the peak.

Just took 115mg methadone and smoked a half gram sour d and drank three cups coffee

Last edited:
Pretty high. :D
~40mg oxy orally, 80mg oxy IV & 40mg methadone. Also my standard maintenance dose of 12mg bromazepam.

Feels rather good, man!

Oh yeah I ate 2x25mg diphenhydramine to potentiate.

i'm high on ethanol (some strong beers in my system), so i am ready to get high on my beloved bud'dy- i'll smoke a bowl (water pipe, myself constructed ;)) in a minute.

i use alcohol because of 2 reasons- 1) i like beer 2) it works so great with bud and kills paranoia strikes weed might cause, just a nice high bruh

So i snorted about 7,5mg of 3-MeO-PCP while peaking on 4-FA, I feel pretty weird but in a good sense! Actually I feel pretty fucking good even though the concept of "feeling" is a bit alien to me atm.
Just went to the store to buy some beer and walking was so much fun even tho it feels like I'm not controlling my body.
I felt so safe in the store, I could've stayed there staring at beer cans all night long.
Goddamn this chemical is fucking fantastic.

Nodding uncontrollably on lines of bupe and a few xans, so warm inside and out

Pretty nice, probably gonna fall asleep tho

Pounding beers after a hard days work. Really not in a good place these days...don't like being sober, don't like getting high/drunk. Kind of just existing. Anyway, happy Friday!

Pretty high. :D
~40mg oxy orally, 80mg oxy IV & 40mg methadone. Also my standard maintenance dose of 12mg bromazepam.

Oh yeah I ate 2x25mg diphenhydramine to potentiate.

I took methadone for years and it blocked the effects of any other opiates, including Oxys. Even in high doses.
Bromazepam had always made me feel good though.

How high am I?

Not high enough. Never high enough...

:/

1 beer + 30mg Tianeptine + 1.3g Kratom

Feeling alright but wouldn't call this "high". More like... Slightly elevated.

Woke up from my coma, tested 3mg of my new Etizolam solution, and did a line of bupe.

This new Etizolam feels cleaner and more potent than the last, it was a finer crystal and dissolved in PG in an afternoon as opposed to 30+ hours. My new house is noticeably hotter though, my room especially.

Update: scored some methamphetamine??? Why the fuck not

Few lines of bupe
3mg Etizolam
THC & CBD
Big rip of vaped meth (dude loaded it with like a half g)

I don't feel very stimulated (which is good because I need sleep), but I have raging waves of euphoria brewing at the back of my brain and crashing at the front. Feels fucking gooooooood, best pseudo-speedball I've experienced thus far lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.