• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning,

1.0g Heroin (smoked, including the 500mg from earlier)
30mg Oxycodone (IV)
1mg Lorazepam (IV)
4mg Clonazepam
75mg Hydroxyzine
100mg Promethazine
500mg APAP
800mg Gabapentin

Not a bad way to come down of AMPS. :)

115mg methadone and just finished smoking a gram of grand daddy purple and few cups of coffee

Got home 2 hours earlier because I was feeling sick and my stuff has finally arrived.
A small sample of U-47700 (70mg), 1g of Hexen, 100mg of 3-MeO-PCP and 100mg of O-PCE.

I took a 20mg line of the U-47 about 2 hours ago and now I'm sampling the hexen, taking it very slowly because I probably have a bit of a flu, I also took 125ug of clonazolam before the Hexen as I've been feeling slightly anxious and restless all day (luckily got lots more on hand more for the comedown).

I've been snorting 10mg lines every 5-10 minutes, I'm feeling it a little bit but not too much really, wanna go slowly as I don't want to get too fucked up with a slight flu.

Typing comes easy and is pretty nice, I'm feeling some stimulation and jaw clenching but not much really, also feeling some slight anxiety which is another reason why I'm taking it very slowly, I know this chem isn't exactly side effects free and as all cathinones it can get pretty nasty but I've been waiting for this stuff for like 2 months and I really really feel like having a stim fuelled wank marathon, also I figured it would give me some energy as I've been feeling extremely tired since I woke up.

Ok so I ended up snorting about 50 mg and feeling pretty anxious after the last line with not much stimulation.
I think this is because I snorted those 50 mgs over about 50 minutes so basically when i snorted my last line i was already coming down from the first couple of lines and since i was snorting so little at a time I think I couldn't manage to get high properly, so I think the anxiety is from me coming down from the first few doses but I'm not sure it could be the hexen itself

I have no idea if this makes any sense at all I've taken some clonazolam and U-47700 to kill the anxiety, what I'm trying to say, now that I'm 100% coming down should i try snorting a decent dose in 2 lines like 10 minutes apart because the way idosesd earlier fucked me over?
Or did the hexen high itself (plus me being slightly sick) make me anxious and I should try again some other day?
Goddamn I have no idea if any of this makes any sense at all I'm prettybenzoed at the momenti just want to masturbate

It's horrible dude.
I see it as almost impossible for me to get and STAY sober.
My body/mind is so damn dependant on chemical opiates that it probably forgot how to make natural opioid receptors/morphine permamently.

When I went to rehab, I stayed 34 days clean.. not one day did i feel right, slept right, ate right, nothing.

Know the feeling.. I stayed in rehab for a year one time, it took like 6 months for me to feel decent again w/o drugs. But I still relapsed because I felt 'unhappy & incomplete'.

^Same here. Did long-term rehab and relapsed before I even got out. I do believe I would have had a better chance had I been allowed to use cannabis though. The drug test rehab model just encouraged me to go right back to oxycodone, which I'd actually quit on my own before I even got to rehab. Also replaced cannabis with spice because of drug tests. Then by the time I was off probation and able to use cannabis again, it was too late (for multiple reasons, but mainly being the stress had helped me develop stomach problems which I had begun using opiates to treat... because I still couldn't access cannabis. so tragically ironic.)

Damn, gone for like 2 days and had to read back a couple pages! Glad we've got a bit more of a crew in DC again!

did you make a typo? I hope you meant Felonious Monk and not me... he lives on a weed farm and gets ECP despite being on the opposite side of the country. That man's living the dream.

I live in shitty Portland on the other hand, lol. The only thing I got is a lack of responsibility :). This is my favorite thread on the site so I post on here a lot, but I would bet my life's way more boring than most.

Aw, you're too kind. But thank you, I finally like my life, just took being really depressed for years and letting fate guide my life with only hedonistic goals in mind.

I might be in Portland this summer too (well, near Portland), for the eclipse. I'll definitely let you know if so.

I got so so so fucking stoned yesterday. Ate like 800mg of 80% THC Rick Simpson Oil and was reminded that yes, I can still get stoned. Got crazy ridiculous high and actually got uncomfortable, even though I barely smoked at all on top of it (not like I'd need to). Ended up going to bed at like 930 and having a weird night waking up still stoned.

Then back to dope today lol. I think it would take upping my dose of RSO to be able to quit opiates, and then keeping it there. But I'm hoping to do some kind of spiritual work this summer to hopefully get rid of whatever the bad spirit that has brought on all my stomach illness.

~2mg bupe HCl up the nose
100mg Tramadol
A bit of Etizolam

I love these little orange pills c: Last night looked something like:

~100mg Heroin (smoked/snorted)
0.5mg alprazolam
0.5mg diclazepam
7.5mg buspirone
Blue Moons
Weed, nicotine, & caffeine

Nodded out last night trying to post that lol. By far my best experience with the Holy H. It's all gone now though thankfully.

~2mg bupe HCl up the nose
100mg Tramadol
A bit of Etizolam

I love these little orange pills c: Last night looked something like:

~100mg Heroin (smoked/snorted)
0.5mg alprazolam
0.5mg diclazepam
7.5mg buspirone
Blue Moons
Weed, nicotine, & caffeine

Nodded out last night trying to post that lol. By far my best experience with the Holy H. It's all gone now though thankfully.
Buperenorphine is fucking awesome snorted, it's one of my favorite highs actually.

the first time I went to rehab, they Rx'd Subutex 2mg pills for detox, I pocketed so many of those bad boys... the first time I snorted a 2mg pill, it gave me an unbelievable rush and MAD energy... very very euphoric.

OT

750mg Heroin (smoked)
90mg Oxycodone (30mg IV, 60mg oral)
2mg Lorazepam (1mg IV, 1mg oral)
2mg Alprazolam
1.2g Gabapentin
50mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine

VERY high. Amazing balance of sedation and stimulation.

I thought I was the only one that actually likes to take suboxone/subutex. For something created to be non-abusable, it sure is pretty fun to abuse lolololol. Especially these pills, much better than the films.

Of all the people in this thread I would say our taste is mostly the same when it comes to drugs/opioids. Even other addicts in my real life question why I like certain stuff lol.

OT: another line o' bupe

bupe snorted is great. 1-2mg used to give me a long lasting, stimulating buzz. smoking on it is wonderful too.

OT: 1+1mg etiz, i could smoke pot if i wanted to tonight but i might drive somewhere so i don't wanna make that executive decision quite yet.

edit: 1+1+1mg etiz total, decided on a coupla drinks instead of pot. my single dose of poppy pods arrived today, so on Saturday I'll be having a grand old time. opiate, marijuana, banjos, and booze/nicotine always on reserve. i might even break into my waning stash of 10MG TEVA valiyums instead of using the weak shit.

Last edited:
I havent been this bored in a looong time 8( , I literally have nothing interesting to do here aside from waiting until I can travel elsewhere (in a few weeks). I might be able to get some amphetamine (probably meth) soon and honestly that's all I'm hoping for.
Took 3.6g of kratom and may smoke a spliff soon but I'm almost out of weed too...

Yeah believe me if I could get methadone instead of bupe I totally would switch and never look back. Bupe gets me high but like you said, it doesn't last forever and also it's very nauseating to me. Methadone feels 100x better and doesn't cause me nearly any side effects.

It's so rare and expensive though :(

I'm floating right now... super high.

On,

500mg Heroin
90mg Oxycodone
200mg Methamphetamine
4mg Lorazepam
1.6g Gabapentin
100mg Hydroxyzine
50mg Promethazine

this new batch of dope I got is fucking incredible. I swear to god 0.2g of it had me nodding alone last night.

2mg etiz and enough alcohol yeah let's say that.

slight chance i add in marijuana to my nightly cocktail. for now just focusing on getting groceries and shit.

TBH i'm kind of perplexed at how little etizolam affects me. i paid pennies (SORRY ALMIGHTY MODS) for the shit and still not sure it was worth it.

About 1mg of bupe up my nose
0.5mg diclazepam

Feelin good.

Yeah that's weird STH maybe you could've gotten a bad batch? That stuff is usually decently potent even to me, and my benzo tolerance is up there from years of prior abuse.

For some reason I managed to delete my last post, woops.

OT 80 mg's of methadone and 3mg's of diclazepam.

Yeah believe me if I could get methadone instead of bupe I totally would switch and never look back. Bupe gets me high but like you said, it doesn't last forever and also it's very nauseating to me. Methadone feels 100x better and doesn't cause me nearly any side effects.

It's so rare and expensive though :(

I never really got nauseous from them but damn them headaches are goddamn awful. Buprenorphine for me is just a really strange drug, I never really felt effect of 2 mg+ dosages except for some awkward bodyload. It did fix my wd's so, I guess that's something :) In retrospective now that I am on methadone, I think this is a way better option for people who are not really ready to quit but are sick of the lifestyle, because you still get very decently opiated.

About 1mg of bupe up my nose
0.5mg diclazepam

Feelin good.

Yeah that's weird STH maybe you could've gotten a bad batch? That stuff is usually decently potent even to me, and my benzo tolerance is up there from years of prior abuse.

I'm not counting it out, but 1mg etiz should equal 10mg diazepam, and i'm thinking that (for my particular physiology) that's not the case. Each benzo affects people differently. For example, I find 2mg clonazepam WAAY too strong, when the equivalent amount of diazepam is way more enjoyable and functional to me. Maybe I don't react well to thieno- drugs. I don't know. I've taken 2-3mg of etiz each day for a few days at least now, and gotten minimal effects (I'd be better off with 5mg diazepam each day, but my current allocation doesn't allow it).

I'm not really upset, just surprised. Perhaps I'm unaccustomed to the different properties of banjos (muscle relaxation, anxiolysis, etc.) and have come to value valium's more than others.

OT: Still on downers, aiming for an early bedtime so that I can wake up uber early for a dentist appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.