• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
beer o clock of course.

been drinking a variety, came across this imperial brown coffee ale by founders which is flipping ACE though.

Morphine
~20mg d-amp
0.25mg diclazepam
Hash oil via an interchangeable vape tank
LOTS OF CAFFEINE AND NICOTINE

Wonderful cocktail though, everything is kicking in nicely and this Tramadol wd should be no issue hopefully.

Quite a mix up of a day.

+ current job announced a pay raise effective next month
+ got an interview lined up for a supplemental gig on Wednesday, should put me back over 40hrs consistently
- current 3rd roommate is a dysfunctional alcoholic and in the hospital for supervision right now because he can't handle his shit

My other roommate, whom I am bros with, is out of town for work. I have no idea when I can expect to see #3 again, and due to his repeated inadequacies in dealing with life, his time here is absolutely limited. Sadly enough we can't afford our great house without a third tenant, so it seems this summer will be a mess of trying to find someone else. I am by no means a saint nor a judge, yet it remains emotionally exhausting to be around people who apparently need a lot of help. I may have to adopt a dog to help me cope :p (half kidding)

So yeah, to be on topic, I'm drinking Founders' Sumatra Mountain. It's very impressive, and at the risk of sounding like a total douche-canoe beer snob, I'm hard to impress.

Happy Monday, fellas.

Finally got oxy supply again. :) On ~120mg right now. Also 0.5 clonazolam, 4,5mg diclazepam.

Also got some 100% indica I think (but I'm not sure anymore). Though even if I am mistaken, it's still 90% dominant at least. I knew the strain earlier but I forget, I will ask my friend in the morning. I smoked 1 joint like 3-4 hours ago and I'm gonna roll another right now. :)
That should get my nod going again. :) GN guys!

high on kratom and dabs. green vein maeng da and khalifa kush dabs. the khalifa kush is insanely potent i've only dabbed it 3 or 4 times in the week and a half since i bought it because of how strong it is. the first and second time i tried it it essentially sent me into a k hole esque experience.

drunk and on subs with no opiate tolerance. , just got some fentanyl 25 mcg patches and kratom recently also waiting in the wings.

How much bupe did you take?
Bupe is on top of the list of one of the most lethal opioids to take with no or low tolerance or dependency to opioids.
Fentanyl, buprenorphine, and methadone are extremely dangerous for that matter,
But I hope your enjoying the nod!

OT

I myself am enjoying a nod on some extremely good dope,
I love Coachella Tar (brown powder heroin) you huff on it to turn it into tar, that's what I do because I chase the dragon (smoke it).
I'm also on Librium, Promethazine, and Gabapentin.

f33ls g00d mayne

.5 mg with 3 ipas had me me nodding hard for a couple hours, couldn't move but remained awake just nodding out. wife kept thinking i had od'd . intense pain was also almost totally gone on that dose. sucks that tolerance won't stay like that for long.

I have a question about poppy pod tea since alot of you in this thread are experienced.

How does it compare economically to heroin? kratom? for a maintenance/pain managment application? granted these two are for people with polar tolerances, just curious about using it as an option. We all know scripted pills are the least economical so I won't even compare them to heroin.

^^^ Comparing poppy pod tea to heroin in an economical sense would involve a lot of assumption and would be QUITE hard to pin down. Reason being that poppy pods are inherently going to vary in strength, and the same goes for street dope. Qualitatively, the highs are pretty darn different as well, so one's preference would make a decent impact on the overall "score" if you wanna think about it like that. I don't believe poppies would be as economical as kratom used to be in the states.

Poppy's main advantage is its duration. You could probably get by with dosing 1x per day if you were on a maintenance schedule, whereas with heroin that would be pretty much impossible. If I were trying to maintain on an opiate I'd try my damnedest to get on methadone. Full agonist, strong as full, state sponsored. It's sadly not something I speak of from a first person perspective though so I'm just going off of facts rather than experience there.

To get to the root of the matter, don't look to maintain on opiates, maintaining on any drug is a shitty way to live. There, the answer you didn't want. ;) If you're truly curious about economies of scale for opiate vs. opiate because someone else asked you, tell 'em to see a Doctor. :/

i'm going back on opiates now from zero tolerance took sub today and just tried to smoke a super small piece of fent patch. didn't feel anything from the fent.

chewing a small piece now. 3 sq mm of a25mcg

tried to smoke the glue and all of the matrix patch which is different than smoking the jelly fent patchs (mmmm mmmmh) had never tried to smoke all the plastic of the patch like that i usually extracted these patches in the past....but that was gross but actually not...tasted like smoking menthol crystals

^^Ya good luck smokin that, be better off chewing it.
Also be careful since the bupe is blocking its effects for the most part. I'd wait till tomorrow and start small. Don't want to see ya hurt yourself.

Me myself I'm feeling greeeeeaaatttt! Lol love my doc even tho as you all know he messed up my script month and half ago which he still feels bad for I guess I was talk of the office for a while. I came in a couple days early since I work out of town for long periods of time so was worried about Walgreens being douche bags cuz they usually are with filling something early but it was a new scrip and for a month last one was for 3 weeks.
Any who I'm high and feeling nice, no pain no worries.

60 mg methadone might sniff 5 more before bed actually I just did lol so hopefully these cinnamon rolls proof fast cuz I need something sweet ???

Joe Bean

kratom
a bit of clonazepam (don't know how much). Found a baggie with a couple of clonazepam pills (mostly powder) in my old wallet.
A couple of gin&tonics

Last edited:
40-50 mg methadone gonna try and keep it low now I had my refill day fun and took a few more then normal to enjoy myself. Funny thing was I couldn't sleep even tho I was tired and nodding off. Also had a few nightmares that were out of this world cray kinda made me get up and eat something then go back to bed last night!!

Also 2.5 mg Valium to help with the methadone see what it will do so far my eyes feel heavy lol have a great Tuesday y'all!!

Joe Bean

24mg buprenorphine
450mg tramadol er
100mg chlordiazpoxide
2.5mg clonazepam
1.6g gabapentin
100mg hydroxyzine
100mg promethazine

Very amazing mix.. Amazing balance of Stimulation and Sedation. VERY EUPHORIC

im getting my evening buzz on after spending all day deep in pdx with nothing but some xanthines to tide me over.

it's raining again. crap.

Is xanthines a folksy way of saying xanax?

I'm high af on dope, plus a bunch of edibles, dabs, and a joint. Trying to cut down on my dope consumption.. tomorrow.

damn, if only! :D I haven't had xanax since 2009.

i'm not great at chemistry, all i know is that xanthine is a "purine base." what that means... i don't know. what i have learned is that within the class of xanthines are caffeine and its sister stimulants, theobromine and theophylline. These are found in chocolate--it's the theobromine and theophylline that are primarily toxic to dogs--as well as yerba mate. Yerba mate is of course that popular drink from South America. I really like to order it combined with a shot of espresso, not only because the baristas look at me like I have three heads, but because it's an exquisite/unique buzz.

80mg oxycodone. Feeling nice but gonna add a few things, namely; 50mg dimenhydrate, a benzo or 2 (thinking it's gonna be 3mg diclazepam), maybe a spliff. If all that doesn't give enough potentiation I might also add a tiny dose of ketamine. (I'm talking about a mere few mg, just to potentiate, I'm using it sparingly since I only have little under a gram and it doesn't come around very often).

Status
Not open for further replies.