• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
opium, lyrica 800mg, nicotine (snuss), enjoying good wood and soon reading some good book. :)))))))))))))))))))))
Im real sex maniac, read my storeis in sex and love, I would say its assfuck and piss.

Last edited:
just got home, picked up lagunitas "the waldos' special ale" which is 11.9%, firmly in the realm of a triple/quad IPA. only had one sip so far but it's delicious. got the weekend here, beautiful weather, new parts to put in my car, and that's all that i need for a great time.

might watch some youtube or bubblegum crisis while my engine bay cools down, and then i'll go get some more vit D %)

those 3meo remnants from that fat sack i lost were delisious....probably because i dosed heavy yesterday and 3meo is the gift that keeps on giving the next day and even for UP TO 2 WEEKS AFTER. great drug.

drinking a Steel Reservie 211. gonna smoke more dabs right now...just got some very raw head from the missus after a long day at the beach on 3meo....things are good!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

fished kratom out of garbage....took bout 5 mg of krate. good times ahead

Last edited:
HI BLPEEPS,

I'm high as fuck atm: ~ 100 mg acetone washed amphetamines, 6 mg bromazepam, 25 mg dyphenhydramine & some residual oxy still lingering in my system (80mg'ish).

For some reason these amphetamines are making me noddy as fuck, what the fuck lol. So sedated from these 100 mg's.

Edit: I'm off to rehab in a week or 2 so I'm going to enjoy this bender for as long as it lasts.

Last edited:
^amps with him, ditto with the oxy. Also a tad of methadone & pentobarbital.

Wahooo!!! Seen my doc yesterday Friday. As many of you know he fucked me bad for my hitch up at work. 3 weeks on subutex again after 5 weeks on methadone. Switched me back to methadone I was high last night cleaned my room a lil bit and watched Sleepless till I passed out. Woke up today made coffee and took 40 mg methadone already which is what he prescribes me a day. Yesterday tho I took 50 to break thru my sub which it had been like 12 hours since I did 4 mg deff felt it lol but it will all come to an end maybe talked to doc about vivitrol shot. He said he's happy for me but worried about my perm nerve damage the vivitrol won't help with pain at all only addiction and help my brain heal free from opiates.

Guess we will see I sure do love opiates but I never wanna go back to the way I was two years ago maintenance saved my life that's for sure! Everyone have a blessed weekend and stay high y'all!!

Joe Bean

^glad that worked out for you.

I'm just recovering from a flare yesterday. Came out of nowhere when I was shopping, got horribly sick in a supermarket br. Fortunately I was able to make it home without dying and my roommates helped out. They left my whole case of Naked juice out overnight though! It was in the cooler tho so I'm hoping it's ok.. guess I'll just drink it fast..

Stayed high af on dope all night, kept throwing up all the oil I was eating and didn't have enough strength to even get up and take a dab for like 6 hours...

^^^ the juice will probably be ok. it's mainly stuff with fats and proteins that go bad at room temp. so if it wasn't one of the protein-y ones, i wouldn't worry too much. sorry to hear about the health troubles :(

OT: slow start to the morning, had nice dreams last night and didn't wanna wake up. ticklin' some gabas before i take charge of some chores on my day off.

^Awesome! Yeah, just the case of 4 different juices from Costco. They barely got up to room temp so I think you're right, I'm just still to tired to really know. And thanks, it's really shitty and came out of nowhere, ruined my evening nicely with like 24 hours of hell.

What is this naked juice?

Is it like Spanish Fly? Is it a 3rd date type of drink so to speak, I put out on the first one, you feel me? but I hear some people wait till the 3rd date to get naked and let the juice flow.

So yeah high enough to type that and I did want to make a pearl necklace joke but that just cums off creepy. Speaking of which I saw this funny foreign film titled "Klown" and this guy accidently gives a pearl necklace to his mother in law and hits her in the eye so she has to go to the ER. It was funny to me.

Anyways just playing video games today and enjoying my nrw vaporizer. It's way stronger than a cigarette and uses four of those huge batteries so it has up to 250 watts so wonder what types of mods I could use on that.

Its nice though cuz it's like the sleazy way to quit smoking, you are still smoking but you feel like its not bad for you (probably is) but yeah don't wake up feeling like shit from smoking too many cigs.

I got more energy but I am recovering from a spider bite, not an IV abcess but it was pretty much the same experience. The hospital still treated me like shit and cut a huge whole in me.

So I wasn't sure tbph but the nurse said I can't get one if I am not shooting up and have bite marks. It turned all purple and black.

It was not fun. It came out of nowhere and the next thing I know my hand pops open, I pass out and wake up four hours later knowing I am definitely going to the ER.

They prepped me for surgery as soon as I got in and knocked me out with the Michael Jackson stuff. I did feel rested afterwards.

Anyways so I have this huge cut with lil stiches every half an inch. I almost went skateboarding today and then I was like "wait a minute, I shouldn't but why, oh that giant hole in me..." so yeah I recovered fast but they cut me deep.

I am looking forward to my follow up so I can show the doc the bite marks and that he was wrong for calling me a junkie and the way they treat you if they think you are one.

I kinda get the logic that they think I put myself there but trust me no one wants to get bit by a spider unless its radioactive.

My hookup was real cool about it cuz I was like I need cresit and I showed him a pic and he is like ok just never send me a pic again dude. It was that gross.

I had a finger fill up with yellow stuff and when they changed my bandage I squeezed that out in the sink and tjey say I can't do that right, but I say it can't be wrong if it feels so right so they did not give me a pain rx but I sure as shit did.

So yeah high enough to type that and be amused. Kinda surprised it didn't hurt. Last night the packing came out with more puss so now its like a hole with nothing left to come out.

I don't have any spider powers btw so Marvel comics sold me a lie.

High AF because spider bites hurt yo.

Your doctor seriously called you a "junkie", for a spider bite? Did the spider bite you in the crook of your arm lol?

Kief and rosin off some homegrown. About to get doen with a gram or 3 of some shrooms. Going to a house party with old friende so it should be a solid night.

Holy shit man. Hospitals just suck, that's why I drove home yesterday instead of going, even though there's free morphine. That's pretty funny about your dealer though.

Naked Juice are just packaged smoothies, but kinda like Spanish Fly, gets the hippie honies croning.

What are people's thoughts on gabapentin? I know that some use it in relation to opiates, to potentiate or ease withdrawal...does it have any enjoyable psychoactivity on its own, though? I've never taken it before obviously but recently obtained a fairly large bottle of the stuff.

Would 1200 mgs (4 capsules) be a good starting dose?

The starting dose really depends on your tolerance/sensitivity to gabaminergic substances. That being said, gabapentin is a pretty decent downer. I might start off with 1000mg though. The first time I tried it was with 700mg and I probably needed just a bit more - like 900mg.

Dopemaster!! Fuck spiders I'm glad Alaska just started getting brown recluse and there has been I think one black widow found here that's it. I go to Missouri every summer spiders and ticks are my least fav insects they can all die or just leave me the fuck alone. I won't be able to sleep now cuz of that shit good thing it's still cold up here or I'd be looking around the room all high on methadone seeing where that fucking spider is at watching me ! Hope you heal quickly and yes hospitals and doctors judge so fast it's crazy! I got a ton of tats and right off the bat am judged being a "junkie" for having tats! I actually have permanent nerve pain from riding on top of a car and falling off while drinking ya not a good idea but I was my younger 20s thought I was superman lol Spider-Man is overrated plus you would need to get it by a spider! Just figured I throw that super man shit in there to laugh!

I'm nodding off to sleep y'all see ya in the morning

Joe Bean

6mg clonazepam 1g lyrica, nicotine, caffeine, thje usual .Running out of lyrica which is good hav e been using it every day for 2 weeks, so better to keep long tolerance break and keep away from anykinf of depentance, also just had 11 week break from benzos so ready for new 2 week binge, then after that maybe lyricas, or maybe sober, who knows, sometimesi ts ok to be sober, but right now its nice to be on nnice mental high,

Wow, gabapentin and weed have great synergy imo. I really like gabapentin's mild mood stabilizer effect, it compliments weed very nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.