• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow no posts since my last one? Whats wrong with you guys? Anyways took that sweet kpin and a melatonin and everythings good with the world.

Sorry Mike we will step up the game

What's MXP?

I've decided to start saving for 2017 when I'll finally be able to buy a PY92 WRX. The weight reductions and summer rims have given my car enough of a performance upgrade for now (and its honestly kinda shit so not worth further investment)

I just drank a red bull 12oz took 10mg valium got another red bull and ephedrine on deck yo. After work I'm gonna grab some booze and a sandwich, then detail my car and install a new cabin air filter since I bet the factory one is still in there.

Edit: yup got the Benny + EC stack + small line of amp, I'm awake, feel great, its Friday, etc.

Last edited:
Did some damn good blow then drank a little bit. About to pass the fuck out. Yay

0.8g hash (joints)
3mg clonazepam
~80mg cocaine (IV)
100mg methadone (oral)
~10mg oxycontin Instant release (IV, together with the coke)
25mg quiatipin (for the comedown of the coke, allmost got ringing for the ears, i dont take uppers so often)
33cl 4.5% alcohol

edit:
and now im going out and smoking a joint in the sunshine with a cider in one hand :)
yall have a good day lovely ppl

So I went to change my cars cabin air filter... But there wasn't one in there to replace (I did put in a new one). That's my car in a nutshell. She's leaking oil (very very slowly) piston slaps like a whore on Tuesday, slips on aggressive shifts out of 2nd only, rarely but frustratingly shuts off at idle even though spark, fuel and air delivery all seem to be fine... And I pretty much have no rear brakes (e brake). Your fronts do 80% of the work and those are fresh at least...

But its all OK because she is mine. And fuck it, there's worse whips put there.

Beer and bud game til I pass out!

I have to dose out $650 for a new muffler and resonator for my '92 Mercedes 300e.

Ugh.

Maybe I should have kept my Volvo. Not sure yet.

Just got home an hour ago from my 'done clinic, got my takehomes, it's Friday, I'm going down another 1/2mg of my kpin while im still tapering 1/2mg a week every Frifay.. anyways now I'm CHILLAXIN on-

80mg Methadone, Cherry Red Liquid 10mg/1ml
6.5mg Clonazepam, 6 1mg pills, 1 .5mg pill
50mg PERCOCET/Oxycodone, 5 10mg pills
20mg NORCO/Hydrocodone, 2 10mg pills
2275mg APAP/Tylenol, From Norco and Percocet pills
120mg Morphine Sulfate ER, 4 30mg pills, plugged
200mg Hydroxyzine, 8 25mg Capsules
25mg Promethazine, 1 25mg pill
Caffeine, Large Caramel macchiato, comes with 3 espresso shots
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

Feeling gooooooooooooooood. Makes you feel TWICE as good when you have your methadone AT HOME. Wooohooooooo. I can double dose if I want TODAY, or TOMORROW. I can dose however I like, and I love it!! This espresso got me goin! Whoop!!

Cheers BL's!

MC: love your enthusiasm. Its great to read.

I have to dose out $650 for a new muffler and resonator for my '92 Mercedes 300e.

Ugh.

Maybe I should have kept my Volvo. Not sure yet.

Did you have a 240 or a wagon? T5? I wanted a Volvo so bad when I was searching in January but there were no good examples in stick staying in budget.

Mercedes are great, never been in one but I hear they're tops for comfort. I want to drive a bmw or air cooled 911, the latter may happen soon if things shake out (my friend has.. . multiples I dont know, its been a while)

Just got home an hour ago from my 'done clinic, got my takehomes, it's Friday, I'm going down another 1/2mg of my kpin while im still tapering 1/2mg a week every Frifay.. anyways now I'm CHILLAXIN on-

80mg Methadone, Cherry Red Liquid 10mg/1ml
6.5mg Clonazepam, 6 1mg pills, 1 .5mg pill
50mg PERCOCET/Oxycodone, 5 10mg pills
20mg NORCO/Hydrocodone, 2 10mg pills
2275mg APAP/Tylenol, From Norco and Percocet pills
120mg Morphine Sulfate ER, 4 30mg pills, plugged
200mg Hydroxyzine, 8 25mg Capsules
25mg Promethazine, 1 25mg pill
Caffeine, Large Caramel macchiato, comes with 3 espresso shots
Nicotine/Tobacco, Parliament light 100s

Feeling gooooooooooooooood. Makes you feel TWICE as good when you have your methadone AT HOME. Wooohooooooo. I can double dose if I want TODAY, or TOMORROW. I can dose however I like, and I love it!! This espresso got me goin! Whoop!!

Cheers BL's!

1mg lorazepam (sublingual)
40mg methadone
coffee

methacodone, are you getting the Mallinkcrodt "Methadose" 10mg/1ml brand methadone? If so that's the same brand I get from my clinic.

Effect-

Actually,
I get the 10mg/1ml Liquid "Methadone" from ROXANNE LABS.

NEVER had "METHADOSE".

I've had "DOLOPHINE" in pill form though.

SirTophamHat said:
Did you have a 240 or a wagon? T5? I wanted a Volvo so bad when I was searching in January but there were no good examples in stick staying in budget.

Mercedes are great, never been in one but I hear they're tops for comfort. I want to drive a bmw or air cooled 911, the latter may happen soon if things shake out (my friend has.. . multiples I dont know, its been a while)

I had an '01 S80. Great car. My Mercedes is comfortable, looks cool, and is just a solid all around ride, but I am concerned about the repair costs which have already proven to be significant.

Hot!!!! I was looking for an Xc70 or an s60r.

Now I am drinking, about to smoke and get chilled out for the night.

Sorry Mike we will step up the game

What's MXP?

I've decided to start saving for 2017 when I'll finally be able to buy a PY92 WRX. The weight reductions and summer rims have given my car enough of a performance upgrade for now (and its honestly kinda shit so not worth further investment)

I just drank a red bull 12oz took 10mg valium got another red bull and ephedrine on deck yo. After work I'm gonna grab some booze and a sandwich, then detail my car and install a new cabin air filter since I bet the factory one is still in there.

Edit: yup got the Benny + EC stack + small line of amp, I'm awake, feel great, its Friday, etc.

Amp or MAmp?

So I went to change my cars cabin air filter... But there wasn't one in there to replace (I did put in a new one). That's my car in a nutshell. She's leaking oil (very very slowly) piston slaps like a whore on Tuesday, slips on aggressive shifts out of 2nd only, rarely but frustratingly shuts off at idle even though spark, fuel and air delivery all seem to be fine... And I pretty much have no rear brakes (e brake). Your fronts do 80% of the work and those are fresh at least...

But its all OK because she is mine. And fuck it, there's worse whips put there.

Beer and bud game til I pass out!

Isn't that the car your mechanic picked out for you?
its my birthday!!! Lol SPUN and drinking at a bar whats up BL

I drank like 10 beer and took 3mg kpin and im no wheres near where a 'normal' person would be right now, stupid brain gotta be wired differently than everyone elses!

Mike: yeah its the same car, I'm not too happy about it, but what can I say, it was the third car I'd got from the guy and the first 2 were good deals. And I have mixed salts sadly not d amp. I don't do meth (I have before but that was tainted ecstasy).

I just ate a steak, had a nap,gonna finish my beer and have a smokey before I do something more productive.

Been "binging" dope technically past 7-2hours but slept about 4-5 hours last night. My doses haven't been to large, just enough to produce somewhat positive effects each time. Got about a. Half gram last night and did a few lines, felt good actually being that I finally got a few hours of rest for my dopamine to recover and ate a few things as well....well out of nowhere last night steadily approaching 7-2 hours no sleep STILL high as a kite, I randomly just crashed and fell asleep for about 2 hours? LOL literally felt anxiety relief and slight increase in hunger when I woke up..

Stage of much needed Microsleep? Maybe so, typically I need 6-7 days till my body crashes like that? Guess must be some potent shit...I don't know just thought it was interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.