• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
P-but has a hangover almost as nasty as alcohol for me...the high can be good though especially combined with a few drinks.

Well my oxycodone stash didn’t last long lol why I don’t like getting them everyday seems t me once your on methadone daily and add oxy you come down and feel like dosing more and more so it can get spendy if you don’t have a script which I don’t atm.
I did order some kratom which I’m excited for I hear it’s a good combo with other opiates like methadone and oxy or whatever. Won’t feel it’s opiate like effects much but the stimulant effects are felt which will be sweet why I fell in love with opiates in the first place made me clean, organize everything in my house like an OCD freak lmao! So I’m excited!

Anyone have any experience with this combo kratom and opiates?

Today 20 mg methadone oral
90 mg oxycodone snorted

I’m good but will take more later when I come down.

JB

A joint
1mg Klonopin
DXM afterglow
750mg tramadol IR (I know I know seizures risk but after buprenorphine my opioid tolerance is super high)
30mg Temazepam
300mg Lyrica
15mg Dextrostat
5mg OxyContin IR

This is absolute paradise, normally I don't like tramadol but after DXM I personally think it feels like Demerol.

Update: I smoked a little chunk of black tar opium on a cigarette.

Update 2: I kept taking more and more dexies throughout the day but forgot to take anymore opioids since my last update (I usually take 1-2 fairly large doses of at least some type of opioid a day and take a small amount every few hours after that to keep the pain and withdrawal bearable.) So now even after a average opioid dose plus more benzodiazepines I'm having the worst anxiety attack I've had in months and since I took so much Dexedrine I'm not planning on being able to sleep either , guess that's what I get for being an idiot :(
Do you think smoking more weed would help, make it worse or just be cancelled out? If all else fails I guess I can get drunk lol

Last edited:
4mg Hydromorphone IV 8o
1mg Clonazepam
150mg Pregabalin

/edit: added 4mg Hydromorphone IN, 1mg Clonazepam and 10mg Doxylamine.... :|

Last edited:
@cousincocaine; For me when I have bad anxiety (especially an anxiety attack), smoking weed, especially strong sativas, make things even worse. Only benzos seem to really help me then, or no, lyrica really helps to calm things down when I'm on amphetamines too, and the latter even helps me sleep when it otherwise would likely have been impossible. Hope you manage some sleep..

My post :
So, I tried 2g of phenibut yesterday on top of my 12mg bromazepam, 160mg Methadone (I took it with 80mg initially but took the rest of my full dose, so 160mg total, a few hours later when I felt that ' the phenibut wasn't doing very much).

Maybe it's because I've been doing lyrica daily for a while and/or because of my benzo tolerance which always seems to stay a lot higher than my dependency. By that I mean; I still only need 12mg bromazepam to stay out of wd, but I don't really notice much effect from taking more benzos unless it's a rather significant amount more. And even taking more rather often doesn't change this, as long as I take enough breaks where I only use my 12mg bromazepam (which is lovely because I get scripted a great deal more benzos than 12 mg bromaz so I've managed to accumulated many, many more benzos).

Anyway even though I didn't feel that much, maybe a very slight intoxication which didn't feel like much because of my usual daily regime, Ive felt a bit out of it all day today, a bit similar to an alcohol hangover (albeit a not so heavy hangover, I definitely feel similarities to one, the lazy 'bleh', kinda down feeling that I've really only experienced after alcohol before and that I haven't felt in so long because I don't drink). So now I don't really wanna dose higher even though I'll need to if I want decent effects. Maybe that's because I feel kinda shitty now. I'll try a bit more later this week maybe if I feel like it then.

Alright so now that my phenibut story is over..
OT: 160mg Methadone 300mg lyrica. That's all today so far. I really felt lazy and kept falling asleep and didn't feel like doing much else all day. I think I'll get a little bit of amphetamines in me then my bromazepam and maybe another benzo and then go from there.. :D

Last edited:
Railed about 2g of 4-mec, that smells like, tastes and has the effect and appearance of mephedrone, i reckoon its 4-mmc, thanks to our dutch friend z...

Popped 5x10mg 2c-b-fly
Tripping mad good ++++

300mg oxycontin treeeaaaattt

30'valium
200oxazepam

Broskies and sistren, i got love for everyone... allways have except my heart break caroline, with you it will sometime make me smile, or cry.

There's this sexy nice girl next door, i think i blew my chances....

200 mg of tapentadol just plugged. then it all came out a few minutes later, what a waste. wondering if i should try again

Last edited:
picked up some rolling tobacco on wednesday and been smoking spliffs for the first time in about a year now. feels good man. next pod trip scheduled for sunday, i finally figured out my sweet spot after blowing thru my lb. i wish i had been more smart. famous last words

Took like 70mg amphetamines since my previous post in here, also 2mg alprazolam, 12mg bromazepam and 0.25mg brotizolam. I forgot my pharmacist was coming to drop off my new benzo (I'm getting it scripted now instead of my bromazepam until I decide I want to switch back). But it's an awesome benzo IMO. Namely clorazepate. It kinda feels like what I think Valium should feel like, actually diazepam does feel quite similar to clorazepate (they both have desmethyldiazepam/nordazepam as one of its main active metabolites), they even share somewhat similar potencies. only 0diazepam has such a low maximum dosage per tablet (10mg). Clorazepate on the other hand comes in 10 mg, 15 mg and 50mg. I've never known the 50mg to be prescribed outside a hospital setting. Only in rehab facilities actually.. Its the benzo of choice they use here to taper people off benzos instead of diazepam, because it's easier to taper with. Both times I was tapered off benzos, clorazepate was used. And I was jumped down to zero from 25mg.. In fact, everyone was, alcohol and benzo addicts alike. Opiate addicts too.. So I'm pretty stoked that my. Psychiatrist gave me 50mg clorazepate regardless of it being so rarely rx'ed outside hospitals and/or rehabs.

Despite the fact that they did it too quickly Imo (within 2 weeks..)
Jumping down to zero from 25mg was less bad than I imagined.

Anyway. I'm gonna take a dose of Oral amps, let those kick in.. Then 150mg-300mg pregabalin and of'course, 50mg clorazepate. =D

Another g of mephedrone railed and 60mg oxy plugged 12 mg zopiclone a few oxazepam 50's and loprazolams.

Gonna get some Nitrazepam soon, pentedrone, 3-mmc and ethyl hex arrive soon

another day and hopefully another high... kinda... did 250mg of Tramadol oral solution, 4mg Clonazepam, 300mg Pregabalin. If it won't do the trick I probably add some more or snort some good ol' hydromorphone which I've already crushed... about 8mg. ahh right, and if it all won't help I'm gonnna vape some weed.

btw, quick question. is 4mg Clonazepam a recreational dosage? I always used Alprazolam and this shit took only 2mg to knock me out... and I hadn't to up the dose. Compared to the Alprazolam I'm kinda even don't feel 4mg Clonaz. Of course Clonaz don't have this rush which the Alpraz have, but I really thought / hoped that 4mg Clonaz feels at least like anything. Could it be that simply my benzo toleranze went through the roof and I would have to up the dosage? Really don't wanna go for more than 4mg Clonaz.

@bamos: 4mg of clonazepam is quite a lot, it's much longer acting than xanax so try to avoid redosing if you can. it might not feel as strong but it's definitely dangerous to reach blackout levels on any bensos (as you know). AFAIK clonazepam is supposed to be just as strong or stronger than alprazolam.

OT: about to blaze up a spliff and probably crack a beer, idgaf.

@SirTophamHat: Thanks for the info, I won't redose. Maybe if the half-life is so much longer it takes way longer to produce its full effects. Though at the moment - I took em 3 hrs ago - I don't feel like blacking out at all. Fun and somehow strange stuff, this Clonazepam. Gonna snort 6mg Hydromorphone right now... let’s see what happens. 8)

/edit: wow...WTF?! I've added another 50mg Diphenhydramine and 30 minutes later 8 mg Hydromorphone IN. Have blurred vision, bump into walls when walking, took me half an hour to write this text, etc... and of course I was nodding hard; with these super realistic but absurd dreams!! But all in all it's a great trip.=D

Last edited:
115Mg methadone
50-60Mg bumb of ketamine
Smoked two joints of cheese and some hash
Coffee
Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.