• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's friday so I'm high. Got home early from work.

1 gram coke
2 mg alprazolam
50 mg tramadol
12 mg norflurazepam
0,4 gram NEIH, vaped
1 gram (rolled in joints) of great moroccan hash

Tweaked as fuck. Reading preacher vol. 2 while listening to colour haze. Pretty euphoric, but this fucking hash is so indica-dominant that i get tired although I'm wiredd

160mg oxy
40mg amphetamines (both iv in same rig)

soon to add more to the list, startng with more oxy.

It's friday so I'm high. Got home early from work.

1 gram coke
2 mg alprazolam
50 mg tramadol
12 mg norflurazepam
0,4 gram NEIH, vaped
1 gram (rolled in joints) of great moroccan hash

Tweaked as fuck. Reading preacher vol. 2 while listening to colour haze. Pretty euphoric, but this fucking hash is so indica-dominant that i get tired although I'm wiredd
Added:
4 mg norflurazepam
1 mg clonazepam
Half a gram coke
0,5 gram NEIH, vaped
30 mg morphine

Feels good to be alive atm

...what's NEIH?

oT

1 mg suboxone (rec dose)
3 g kratom
4 beers
300 mg Lyrica
4 cimetedine pills (not sure how many I was supposed to take for potentiation)

It's hard to get opiates scripted to u in Mexico?...I would think u can just bribe the pharmacist.

You would think that but they said the region I’m in Sinaloa region there is nothing stronger then codiene T3 and tramadol unless you go the hospital with something very very bad they have a tight grip on it here. My friends which are locals can’t even get H they have to drive 4/5 hours to go get it in another region area basically. There isn’t a huge scene for it here and mostly just coke here and probably meth but fuck that! Coke is good but it’s also hit and miss too due to cartels. My buddy said if I wanted to next time drive to the place 4/5 hours away to get H or pills we can. I know they are in Mexico everywhere just not where I’m at for some weird reason and I believe my friends they would do anything I ask they even asked their family doc about the list I had of pain meds that’s how I found out about this being a strick region. It’s lame I know!

Today I tried I found a new tramadol 200mg tablets and took 30 mg methadone with it see how it does. Even doing research on the two since it’s all I got really.

So far I’m feeling ok took them hour ago !

Joe bean

Well my trip is coming to an end. Which is nice I’m ready to go back to work grind mode!! It’s been hot as fuck here pretty much 100 everyday. Sucks couldn’t find any opiates but it’s ok I tried a diff combo this morning with 200 mg tramadol (a new tablet I found walking around) and 20 mg methadone oral and 10 mg methadone snorted.
So far I feel good and relaxed, some minor euphoria when it started probably cuz I was talking to my brother in another state.

Drinking coffee waiting on the housekeeper so I can go get ice and Pepsi’s for my last day here leave tomorrow afternoon so I’ll pack mostly today. Maybe go lay in the sun one last time lol

Joe bean

30mg dxm, 6mg valium, 4 giganthemum poppies brewed into tea. couldn't help it :) my stash is starting to dwindle, so now i gotta be more thoughtful about my dosing. i felt great waking up today, thanks to 7 pods in a tea and 8mg valium yesterday.

can't wait to smoke some indica when this kicks in fully.

mmm bodacious nod.

Last edited:
I've been wondering the same thing.. Can't find anything on Google with 'neih drug' as the search term. and I can usually find info on any drug by entering it in Google like that...

I've asked about 4 times in this thread

Ot
3oo mg Lyrica.
Working on a bottle of ? wine

Too depressed to touch the case full of psychedelics I have

Well sense I woke up this morning I've had
One cup of coffee and a joint of white widow
Then a hour later around 8am I took 115mg methadone and having my 2nd coffee

Heading home today!

200 mg tramadol
40 mg oral methadone
10 mg methadone snorted

Cup of coffee
And Pepsi

A couple nice bong rips with kief, small cup of coffee to start of the morning

So far today...

- 20 mg Escitalopram
- 40 mg Diazepam
- 80 mg Oxycodone
- 60 mg Adderall
- 12 mg Bromazepam
- 5 fat blunts - Moroccan Hash
- 1800 mg Gabapentin - Staggered
- 3 mg Lorazepam
- Caffeine - Coffee & Soda
- Nicotine

Got a business trip tomorrow.. traveling overseas.. will be away for (5) days.. only thing that is gonna be available during the trip is Valium "aside from my SSRI".. will be a challenge..

Status
Not open for further replies.