• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a case of nasty ice, some good trees. Still wished BL had an IRC but o well.

does anyone that abusess lyrica get tremors twitching in their hands during and after high does...quite alarming

Never used pregabalin or gabapentin, but I used a lot of phenibut back in the day and I had that twitching (twitching, not just tremor) with high doses. And I also experienced it, much-much stronger, on 1,4-butanediol. I thought it was a GABA-B thing, but gabapentinoids don't work on GABA-B it seems. Interesting...

OT: 800 mg codeine.

I thought I posted here back on page 50 but it’s not there so I’m guessing it was a nod dream state or I never pushed reply to thread!!!! Well I’m back from work and got my med refill. Damn nurse I could hear her bitching I was early or some shit!!! I really hate when they try to be the doctor instead of the fucking doctor ask me why I’m there early or maybe she/he if there is such a thing as male nurse (I know there is but that’s funny) any who do your job don’t automatically think I’m some kind of junkie begging for my meds early cuz I’m not and because of my career in the middle of bum fuck nowhere shut up. I am going on a vacation to get dental work done and need my meds two days early shut it! End of rant

Sorry y’all it got me upset lol

30 mg methadone oral
25 mg methadone snorted

Picked up a few like 100 count of 100mg tramadol :) stocking up in me he co while I’m here

Joe bean

Puffin ab-fubinac.
Plugged some mmc
Poped an oxy
Took my high dosage benzodiazepines as usual.

Oh and popped 25 mg 2c-b-fly ?????

Today so far: 140mg oxy, 150mg lyrica and 12mg bromazepam.

Omw to psychiatrist for my methadlne sxripts. Gonna azk for a dose increase to 2 x 80mg capsules daily instead of 2 x 70mg.

I'm not leaving my psychiatrist office without a script for Ritalin morphine and benzodiazepines.
I'll try to negotiate Xyrem ;)

Morphine is a great antidepressant, yo.

No, really, opioids are great antidepressants, if only short-term!

I still think tramadol is great anti depressant. Better than all other snri's or ssri's. I suppose some opis do make for a good antidepressant, but most opis aren't sustainable to be used for such a purpose (long term, that is, as you said). Maybe suboxone, or perhaps even methadone (though suboxone has a far lower abuse potential than suboxone/subutex - just buprenorphine in general, IMO, seeing as at higher doses it becomes less euphoric, which I guess would also make it less effective as an antidepressant).

OT: Small dose of amphetamines, 80mg oxy, 70mg oxy. Gonna take some xanax (1mg or 2mg, not sure yet) and a brotizolam (0.25mg). Oh yeah I'm also thinking 300mg lyrica. :)

drinking in honor of john dunsworth/jim lahey, rip you glorious bastard. drink of choice is founder's breakfast stout and all day ipa.

will probably smoke pot once or twice more before bedtime.

All I needed to hear was methadone lol, might hunt some down. Thanks for the reply, O-Dtram sounds right up my alley.

Managed to stay sotally tober besides a maintenance dose of etizolam this morning. Went out shopping for new clothes with my family and girlfriend and ended the evening with fancy Italian food. Then maybe took a bump of dope in the bathroom lol.

OT: 2mg etizolam, 100mg hydroxyzine, killing the last ~200mg of this top shelf smack. Then back to kratom.

To me it's nothing at all like Methadone tbh..

O-desmethyltramadol, to me, is mildly stimulating and is decently euphoric. A little like oxy I guess, the stimulation is a bit more pronounced though (to me anyway - that applies when I'm talking about the ROA's oral, IV or IM - when insufflate it, the stimulation is even more pronounced, while the opioid effect is much less present IME (so it goes without saying that nasal is my least preferable RoA for this substancee hands down). Good drug if you're not on very high doses of oxy or H. (or other highly potent opis) daily. Otherwise.. You'll need to dose a lot, too much for it to be worth it's money. If you know you're gonna run out of your DOC early though, it's nice to have in hand because it can definitely curb a wd quite well, though as i said; with a habit like I mentioned you'd need high doses ~2-3 times daily which can be very expensive.

Anyway, the difference with 'done is that methadone is, well, methadone. Very sedating, and a lovely euphoria that might not be as pronounced as heroin's or oxycodone's. But its awesome duration and the far higher likelihood of catching nod due to the stronger sedation more than make up for the slightly reduced euphoria VS H or OC. Though compared to O-desmethyltramadol, the euphoria is about on the same level. O-dt also has a decent duration compared to H or oxy, about 6-8 hrs (rough estimate). Which is, of course, still nowhere near the duration of Methadone.(<3)

Overall O-DT is nice drug. But more for non or barely tolerant users. If your using H, oxy or something similar in strength daily, I'll take a high dose for a decent effect. So again, I'd only bother ordering it if I knew I wss going to run out of both my oxy and methadone and didn't have any refill on either, or access to/money for H for a while. (That was just an example though since it can't ever actually ever happen to me, because I gotta go refill my 'done weekly. =D)

OT: took the 0.25mg brotizolam and 2mg alprazolam, also 300 mg. Lyrica. I will now pop an additional 12mg bromazepam & one more 150 mg of lyrica capsule).

To me it's nothing at all like Methadone tbh..

O-desmethyltramadol, to me, is mildly stimulating and is decently euphoric. A little like oxy I guess, the stimulation is a bit more pronounced though (to me anyway - that applies when I'm talking about the ROA's oral, IV or IM - when insufflate it, the stimulation is even more pronounced, while the opioid effect is much less present IME (so it goes without saying that nasal is my least preferable RoA for this substancee hands down). Good drug if you're not on very high doses of oxy or H. (or other highly potent opis) daily. Otherwise.. You'll need to dose a lot, too much for it to be worth it's money. If you know you're gonna run out of your DOC early though, it's nice to have in hand because it can definitely curb a wd quite well, though as i said; with a habit like I mentioned you'd need high doses ~2-3 times daily which can be very expensive.

Anyway, the difference with 'done is that methadone is, well, methadone. Very sedating, and a lovely euphoria that might not be as pronounced as heroin's or oxycodone's. But its awesome duration and the far higher likelihood of catching nod due to the stronger sedation more than make up for the slightly reduced euphoria VS H or OC. Though compared to O-desmethyltramadol, the euphoria is about on the same level. O-dt also has a decent duration compared to H or oxy, about 6-8 hrs (rough estimate). Which is, of course, still nowhere near the duration of Methadone.(<3)

Overall O-DT is nice drug. But more for non or barely tolerant users. If your using H, oxy or something similar in strength daily, I'll take a high dose for a decent effect. So again, I'd only bother ordering it if I knew I wss going to run out of both my oxy and methadone and didn't have any refill on either, or access to/money for H for a while. (That was just an example though since it can't ever actually ever happen to me, because I gotta go refill my 'done weekly. =D)

OT: took the 0.25mg brotizolam and 2mg alprazolam, also 300 mg. Lyrica. I will now pop an additional 12mg bromazepam & one more 150 mg of lyrica capsule).

I bet that's the effect I would get, as I usually get stimulating effects from most opioids such as H and tramadol. Won't disagree with methadone though lol, I remember eating 20mg and being immobilized during my tramadol days. Thanks for the info, that's just about all I needed. Thinking oral roa.

STILL CAN'T FIND ANY THOUGH RIP

slow sipping dark beer, watching youtube & chatting w/ a friend online

i need to buy more weed soon however i also need to find a deal because i'm poverty status boiiii

Need more opioids in my system. Pronto. And on top of the downers from the last post I'm thinking another 150-300mg lyrica. I'm good on the benzos I think, for now anyway. :D

For the opioids I think I'll pick 80mg methadone.

Goodnight DC friends !

Benzos and alcohol again. Didn't plan on drinking tonight but I started to have a panic attack after attempting to eat some chocolate and I was afraid that I'd let it get to the point where I felt like I was dying again so I broke down and took something and started drinking. Sigh. Fucking anxiety attacks man. I'm so sick of them. And for the stupidest reasons too. Chocolate?? Come on. Yeah. I don't know why my body is so fucking sensitive or why I can't get the fuck over it.

Etizolam and Nyquil

Fuck it. I hate my sober(er) days.

I did see psychiatrist today! He was cool dude and we talked a lot. I'm not trying to vie for attention or anything, but he was legitimately confused by me. The potential verdicts are a high a functioning version of aspergers, drug abuse fallout, OCD or fucking ASPD with delusional thinking. He says I need to see a neuropsych to uncluster the fuck that is my mind.

I'm judging by his face and his questions (I play a game where I try to figure out what he's getting at before he actually does) that it's a form of ASPD. HHAY may have a resident psycho or sociopath =) don't worry I'm usually too high to do anything bad...

I was so mad when I walked out with no script, this kid clearly high as fuck on addy with a bag of scripts (one if which he mentioned Rivitrol) was lit in the waiting room talking to everyone. Lucky fuck. I can't get anything until I'm off benzos entirely. So I may disappear sometime in the near future.

I'd like to say goodnight but I know I'm not sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.