D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I'd share with ya, but not if you did that! =D

OT: 120mg methadone, 12mg bromazepam & a spliffy. +Netflix
Feelsgoodman.

The puppy lives....for now...lololololol

@belligerent drunk: Thanks for the info friend, I'm definitely gonna try some soon. I love me some dissociatives.

Also general question (if I can ask this) for anybody on methadone in the US (PM me if you'd like), is the process for getting on methadone similar to suboxone? I wanted to look into getting into a program but I can't find adequate info. I'm gonna try contacting the nearest place as well. Thanks in advance for any help.

OT:
20mg methadone
100mg tramadol
Lots of ganja breaks at work
Caffeine to fight the partial nod that's coming on

You got it bro! I would definitely share a couple with you in a heartbeat.

I'm curious to see how well I will handle having oxy on hand when the time comes to get my refills. I wonder if I can hoard some, I think it shouldn't be that hard to lay off oxy, or at least use a LOT less of it when I have 120mg methadone per day at my disposal. A proper dose for someone with my tolerance. Haven't had any cravings for other opiates/oids of any kind since I started on MMT. I'm curious to see how tempted I'll be (or hopefully won't be) when I actually have oxies in the house whilst I'm on methadone. I don't think I'll be that tempted but we'll have to wait and see.

I'm sure as hell gonna be extremely careful when dealing with both drugs at the same time. Getting a lot of opioids RX'd is all well and good, but they won't do me much good if I just end up OD'ing on them.. So, I'll be very, very careful when combining these 2 strong opioids and will never take a high dose of both drugs at the same time. There's simply no need, and it's dangerous. Thankfully I have a lot of experience with oxy, and enough experience with methadone to keep things safe. :)

OT: 60mg methadone, keeping the other 60mg for during the comedown of the 3-FMA. So i tried some 3-FMA earlier for the first time, it's not bad - but not the greatest stim either.

I also got some other stuff in the mail, but I'm not gonna mix em with one another, since I didn't order big quantities and want to properly test every compound seperately. The other things I bought are 1g o-desmethyltramadol, I ordered this while I was in full-blown w/d before I went to my new psychiatrist (& before the MMT).. Now I have little use for the O-DT, so I guess I'll keep it around for emergencies (even though I don't plan to have any more opiate-related emergencies). I also got 160mg - a sample - of 4-FA, definitely a proper dose, probably gonna get 2 doses out of that.

But the RC that I bought and am most excited about is the 2-Fluoroketamine! I only bought 250mg because it's rather expensive (when compared to regular ketamine, or just in general $/dose isn't cheap). My tolerance surely is back to 0 by now, so I'll get to check out this compound in all its glory. I've read great things which is why I'm excited and couldn't resist ordering some despite the price.

I love ketamine the most out of all dissociatives, hands down. And the reports I've read all seemed to say it's almost identical to ketamine, but more euphoric, which obviously sounds superb to me! Not gonna mix it with the stim I'm on right now though! Some time this evening. :)

In my opinion you should take advantage on the fact that the 120 mg methadone script is new, it should be possible for you to just take half of your normal dose of oxycodone (as far as I can tell you get prescribed 240 mg oxycodone). If would attempt sticking to 60-80 mg of oxycodone as long as the methadone is new for your body and thus you should be reacting strongly to it. Doing it that way you would minimally be hoarding 160 mg oxycodone pr day. Not bad :)

When I started on Methadone treatment it influenced how much oxycodone I need to take to feel euphoria very much. Before methadone 120 mg og oxycodone was enough for me to get fairly high, but after methadone I need ATLEAST 240 mg and preferably 300 mg. I think the methadone binds so strongly to the receptor that I need more oxycodone to feel its effect. Therefore, if I want to take oxycodone one day it is my intention to drop my methadone dose that day. I know I have a lot of methadone in the body anyway due to its half-life, but I think it will lower the amount of oxycodone needed for me to get high.

Have you been experiencing with this?
And anotherthing, have you tried taking O-desmethyltramadol while being on your dose of methadone and oxycodone? I consider ordering some to see if I can get set effects from it. So I am very interested to hear from people with an opioid tolerance like me and their experience with o-desmthyltramadol.

OT - my intake today:
60 mg methadone
600 mg pregabalin
2 mg alprazolam
6 mg clonazepam
30 mg diazepam
0,5 grams of cocaine (nasal).

The cocaine is a rare treat for me. I recon I take it 3-4 each year. It was one of the drugs i took ALOT IV so I have to be very careful with being able to keep away from IV administration and only taking it nasaly. To be honest it is like taking creatine when taking in nasal compared to IV, so I miss the feeling aloooooot. But currently it is easy for me staying away from needles so I am fine with enjoying the cocaine nasaly. Crack cocaine is never being sold on the streets here. So if you want crack, you will have to make it yourself. But I think that smoking it is probably close to as addictive as IV'ing it, so it is not something I do. The cocaine is from the deep web. The vendor said it had testet 82% clean. I once was close to a person i that get some of the purest cocaine delivered that you will see where I am from. I testet it once and it said was 88% pure, however they make it very clear that wholesalers and dealers are NOT aloved to sell this on the street as coke with around 60% purity goes for the same as that of 90%. But as I am close to the person I could get a little and based on that I would say that the dealers is correct when he states that the coke is around 82% purity.

Usually I only take 2 mg cloanazepam each day, but due to my epilepsi I make sure to take a good amont of anti-convulsants when i take stimulants.

Last edited:
Some kratom and drinking some Steel Reserve 8.1% alcohol. Gonna teleport starting fluid into starnets and maybe lungs in a few minutes.

just ate 12mg thc and 15mg cbd via professionally made chocolate, drinking an energy drink while waiting for it to kick. also bought 1 gram of high cbd and 1 gram of high thc flower. if i can get back into thc instead of booze i will eventually buy in bulk and make my own edibles.

oh and i went grocery shopping and got some sick father's day sale deals on corn and ribs! hell yeah.

edit: + 1.5mg etizolame. considering grapefruit/diazedumb combo if flower gets burnt tonight.

Last edited:
Very stoned, smoked blunts around the city
Had our bluetooth speaker blasting
With big slushies

It even started raining and we didn't care

You got it bro! I would definitely share a couple with you in a heartbeat.

I'm curious to see how well I will handle having oxy on hand when the time comes to get my refills. I wonder if I can hoard some, I think it shouldn't be that hard to lay off oxy, or at least use a LOT less of it when I have 120mg methadone per day at my disposal. A proper dose for someone with my tolerance. Haven't had any cravings for other opiates/oids of any kind since I started on MMT. I'm curious to see how tempted I'll be (or hopefully won't be) when I actually have oxies in the house whilst I'm on methadone. I don't think I'll be that tempted but we'll have to wait and see.

I'm sure as hell gonna be extremely careful when dealing with both drugs at the same time. Getting a lot of opioids RX'd is all well and good, but they won't do me much good if I just end up OD'ing on them.. So, I'll be very, very careful when combining these 2 strong opioids and will never take a high dose of both drugs at the same time. There's simply no need, and it's dangerous. Thankfully I have a lot of experience with oxy, and enough experience with methadone to keep things safe. :)

OT: 60mg methadone, keeping the other 60mg for during the comedown of the 3-FMA. So i tried some 3-FMA earlier for the first time, it's not bad - but not the greatest stim either.

I also got some other stuff in the mail, but I'm not gonna mix em with one another, since I didn't order big quantities and want to properly test every compound seperately. The other things I bought are 1g o-desmethyltramadol, I ordered this while I was in full-blown w/d before I went to my new psychiatrist (& before the MMT).. Now I have little use for the O-DT, so I guess I'll keep it around for emergencies (even though I don't plan to have any more opiate-related emergencies). I also got 160mg - a sample - of 4-FA, definitely a proper dose, probably gonna get 2 doses out of that.

But the RC that I bought and am most excited about is the 2-Fluoroketamine! I only bought 250mg because it's rather expensive (when compared to regular ketamine, or just in general $/dose isn't cheap). My tolerance surely is back to 0 by now, so I'll get to check out this compound in all its glory. I've read great things which is why I'm excited and couldn't resist ordering some despite the price.

I love ketamine the most out of all dissociatives, hands down. And the reports I've read all seemed to say it's almost identical to ketamine, but more euphoric, which obviously sounds superb to me! Not gonna mix it with the stim I'm on right now though! Some time this evening. :)

how the hell do you get a methadone script like that and oxy for pain filled in the same timeframe? the pharmacies there must be stupid. You used to be able to do that type of shit in the US like 15 years ago. No way in hell now you can fill opioids from two different docs at the same time....shit I've even had problems filling a new script from doctor A after my script from doctor B was run out and I was due for more. In other words, pharmacists don't even let you switch doctors without denying you.

I'm going going back to pain management on tues after being out of it for a year. Hoping for a good score. So can't do any drugs this weekend of course except prescribed lyrica which I just started so I can still get high off if I eat enough.

I have kratom in my system, not sure if thats gonna go well, not sure if i'll be tested or given drugs without going to PT or injecttions first.

wish i knew how to get some clean piss, but i'm in a city where I know nobody. worse than that I have a bag of ketamine, mdma, and a bunch of tapentadol pills staring at me that I have to wait to do.

Yesterday,

1.0g Heroin (smoked)
10mg Oxymorphone (snorted)
90mg Oxycodone (oral)
250mg Methamphetamine (smoked)
2mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
1.2g Gabapentin
50mg Promethazine

15mg methadone
10mg methylphenidate
Weed
Caffeine
Nicotine

Pretty damn euphoric combo, never thought I'd enjoy ritalin but holy fuck I feel orgasmic all over and itchy as a mf

120 mg methadone
400 mg pregabalin
2 mg clonazepam
2 mg alprazolam
20 mg dexamphetamine

Nice combo :)

about 5mg thc & 5mg cbd via edible
2 bags black tea
some raw grapefruit & juice to tickle the diazedumbs floating in my body

edit: doubled edible dose, as soon as my phone is charged im gonna take it outside to play me some wifi tunes while i tinker in the driveway. nice weather today.

Last edited:
400mg lyrica snorted...withdrawing from Kratom and pills CT but it's not that bad with lyrica and good tunes

So far tonight i have consumed and plan to consume as the day goes on

230 mg Crystal methamphetamine
200 mg Seroquel
200 amisulpride
4 425 ml glasses of Draught beer
600 mg paracetamol
600 mg ibuprofen

And if i could afford it i would love to snort 300 mg of China White heroin. But i simply can't afford to purchase the smack. If only my heroin hook up was organised enough to offer credit. Still i should be thankful my meth dealer is reliable, he gave me an extra 30 milligrams on top of my purchased 200 mg and he even knocked ten bucks off the cost of my deal cos i brought him a large pizza from the place where i work.

I am flying after smoking 230 Milligrams of crystal meth which in Aussie drug talk is a dose of two point three shards. Which is confusing cos to be correct you should say point two three but ice users down under are hardly the scientific type. This amount of meth should keep me awake for about 40 hours including the time i was awake before smoking the meth. Methamphetamine or Ice really is a funny drug for me cos it makes me feel so relaxed while staying seated for extraordinary lengths of time using my PC. I don't feel like getting up and dancing at all when high. I must be lucky because i never get violent or aggressive when high or coming down from ice but yeah going that long without sleep while feeling that up and high at first and then that down and tired does take a toll on your emotions.

I don't mind the meth comedown as long as i can either snort some China white Heroin or if i'm on a tight budget drink a few glasses of beer. I never drink alcohol when high on meth but when well and truly coming down 16 hours after smoking four 425 ml glasses of Carlton draught really does do wonders for taking the edge off. Being a drinker i don't need the hassle of messing around with GHB. Liqurd G is f&*cking dangerous shit that only ravers with a death wish use. Same thing goes for diazipam xanax and other benzo's. these type of tablets may make a ice comedown more pleasant and help relieve the chronic insomnia that comes with using meth but using benzo's sensibly is easier said than done. But if you are a meth user who swears by diazapam etc for a come down who understands the risks of long term benzo use then i respect your decision to take that type of medication. Each to their own but i prefer to limit my benzo use to the times when i am admitted to the acute mental health ward however that is a whole other story.

The main drawback to using meth is not the comedown to me but the fact you have a sleep pattern like dracula and even on the days you don't use meth you can't fall asleep till 5am. How meth heads hold down jobs that require getting up at 7am on weekdays is beyond me but for me i work in hospitality and can sleep in to 3 in the afternoon. You could say i'm really lazy wanting to sleep in everyday but for the life of me i can't fall asleep till the early AM hours. I even take seroquel daily but if i didn't take that i wouldn't sleep at all. Although to be honest i have always had issues with underlying mental illness and insomnia. Even when i was a young boy in primary school my teachers and fellow students told me i would have mental problems as a adult and that was years before i tried any drug. And to put things in perspective i had a 5 year period from 2009 till the end of 2014 where i didn't touch even a millagram of methamphetamine or any other stimulant and for the most part i didn't function any better at all. Despite not taking any stimulants for 5 years i still had my dysfunctional sleep pattern of not being able to fall asleep till the early morning. I also still need to take anti-psychotic medications like seroquel daily to function regardless if i am drug free. Another interesting aspect of my mental illness is even if i don't use meth i still have the occasional night where i can't sleep and this is largely a result of me suffering what i believe is called delayed sleep disoder. A person with this disprder will find it very diffuclt to fall asleep regularly and often they will fall asleep and wake up 20 to 40 minutes later every day day after day. Not falling alseep at a regularly time means a person will get out of bed at 3pm one day and then get up again the following day at 3:30pm so eventually a person will be falling alseep at 9am in the morning and not getting out of bed till 6pm. Once a person is getting up at 6pm they will decide to have a night where they do not go to bed and have a night without getting sleep in order to reset their sleeping pattern. Of course setting an alarm clock and making sure you drag yourself out of bed to meet your work and other social responsibilities will help but most people with delayed sleep disorder they will have a night once every few weeks where they can not naturally fall asleep. For me even when not using drugs i still need 4 hours at a minimum to fall asleep and i can mange to make my routine work around my sleep pattern and time my sleepless nights for the nights when i have the next day off work.

Interestingly if i have a sleepless night cos i smoke meth and say have this sleepless night from meth once every two to three weeks i will fall alseep on all the other nights no problem. I know this is highly debatable but i am of the opinion i function better with the occasional night using meth. Because as i mentioned even when i am 100 percent drug free i still have the odd night here and there where i can't fall asleep. So i am damned if i do or damned if i don't.

Think i am talking crap them check out this link. This wikiepadia page has a far better explanation of delayed sleep disorder.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_sleep_phase_disorder

You could say i have a drug problem but i think it is more a case of i'm a person with problems that users drugs. I don't binge on meth or get dope sick from smack. Due to the cost of hard drugs where i live and the fact i am not a IV user i've never progressed beyond a occasional user. I know tell it to Narcotics anonymous LOL

But my god the buzz from smoking ice really is an amazing feeling which is second to none. Drug users on Bluelight may love to hate on meth on account of the horrendous come down but seriously how enjoyable is the peak. It's just a question of knowing your limits and not going overboard in the amount you take. The trick is to dose once for example 100 to 300 mg of crystal methamphetamine depending entirely on the potency of the gear and your tolerance and then ride it out. Re-dosing Ice every 12 to 24 hours and going multiple days high without any sleep is only for the truly mentally strong but even if you are the most mentally stable person with no issues going 72-96+ hours without sleep means the come down is going to leave you crippled both emotionally and psychically.

Anyway i am rambling now, tbh meth makes me do that. i've been writing this post for about 4 hours now when all i really need to say was

"240 milligrams of high grade crystal methamphetamine. flying after smoking it chasing the dragon style.
Will undoubtedly drink four schooners of beer in 12 hours time at my local pub ( Each Schooner glass is 425 mls and the beer is 4.7 percent alcohol. Not a huge amount of alcohol to consume in one session but should hit the spot and take the edge off given the circumstances)
Wish i could afford 300 milligrams of China white heroin to snort in the afternoon instead of the beer but MEH what are you going to do, heroin is expensive and beer is cheap.
At least i don't have hep A hep B or hep C and my last liver function test was all good so the beer isn't sending me to a early grave.
Around 18 hours after first smoking my meth at about 8:30 pm in the evening i will take a couple of tablets of generic 500 mg Panamax paracetamol as well as two generic Rafen Ibuprofen 200 mg tablets. Paracetamol and Ibuprofen may be mickey mouse for pain relief but if you can't afford heroin for a meth come down these two meds are better than nothing for easing the headache and general discomfort that comes with a meth come down. I will also take my daily dose of Seroquel and amisulpride. I really wish at times i was more mentally and emotionally stable and didn't require a regime of anti-psychotics every day but i am what i am and there is no changing my brain. I have PTSD i have PTSD. If only weight gain wasn't a side affect of seroquel and amisulpride. Don't get me wrong i am not that superficial and narcissistic that i resent being overweight it's the chance that i may get type 2 diabetes in the future and worst case scenario i may need one or both legs amputated. Being wheelchair bound and needing round the clock care would be no life, i would so much rather have a fatal heart attack that ends things quickly and rather painlessly. I won't go into details but i have that many health complications it's not funny not to mention the depressing statistic the people diagnosed with schizo type mental illness on anti-psychotic medications have a life expectancy 20 years lower than the general population.

Oh shit i'm rambling again.

I smoked the meth 8 to 9 hours ago last night and it's been an enjoyable night but i am in for a long day today not to mention a even longer night once i get to the point the meth as worn off and i am too tired to stay awake but too wired to fall asleep. Ah the joys from stimulant use.

I better just post this reply now, god knows i've been on it long enough

Love my meth!

Last edited:
Haha clearly a post written by someone on meth, Boku :D

I would actually love to trying meth, however, where I live it is not available. The closest you can come to smoking a stimulant i crack cocaine. But even here you have to buy cocaine HCL and turn it into crack in order to smoke it.
I have however done cocaine IV, and after having done that taking cocaine nasally basically makes it seem like you are snorting pure creatine. The feeling of IV cocaine is so intense and snorting cocaine comes no where near this feeling. So I think I can relate to how smoking meth might feel and make you ramble :p

Haven't been getting high lately. Been busy pursuing the other toxic, mind-altering substance (money)

It's so rough trying to date in Alaska for real it blows!

Haha yep. And then if you have the misfortune of living in one of the villages, everyone is related to you so you can't put it in anyone without that person being your first-cousin or your sister or something. So awkward!

1.0g Heroin (smoked)
90mg Oxycodone (oral)
10mg Oxymorphone (snorted)
400mg Methamphetamine (smoked)
2mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
1.2g Gabapentin
100mg Promethazine

feels godly. Highnhhh

400 mg lyrica snorted + 25 nitrous chargers + trance music....got pretty deep on nitrous.....higher than ive ever been on nitrous without another psych or stim involved. to the point where I sort of "holed" I guess you could say.....was in a hallucination and lost my body completely then came to. feeling a litte "parkinsony" right now nitrous always leaves me feeling like shit after i come down and stop hitting chargers.

still have 75 charges i'm saving for when i take mdma and k next weekend

400mg lyrica snorted...withdrawing from Kratom and pills CT but it's not that bad with lyrica and good tunes

How long have you been using Kratom? How bad are the withdrawals? I've been using it for a couple years now and the withdrawals can be pretty shitty, tbh. Does Lyrica really help you that much with withdrawals? I've not looked into that.

60 mg methadone
5 Ketogan tablets (One tablet contain 50 mg Dimethylaminodiphenylbuten and 10 mg Ketobemidone) -> 50 mg Ketobemidone in total
75mcg/hour fentanyl patch - Took it on before I went to sleep last night, so I am starting to feel the effects)
400 mg pregabalin
10 mg dexamphetamine
2 mg alprazolam
2 mg clonazepam

The Ketobemidone gives an amazing rush of euphoria unlike anything else (as long as the RoA is oral). I wish I had more but they only come in packs of 10, so you use the pack in no time.

Sorry to jump in Pibolar, but I thought withdrawals from Kratom were mild. What did you use to take before Kratom?

I'm saying this because most people or some people would use Kratom to handle withdrawals from opiates in general.
I believe Lyrica would be stronger than Kratom which will probably be good for your withdrawal but worse because it will be worst to come down from Lyrica rather than Kratom IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.