• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've been purposely not taking my methadone since y'day morning, and I've gotten by with as little oxy as possible to not get really dopesick. I'm not going for full dopesick, cuz I hate that just too much. But I know how awesome it is to go from dopesick to doped up in a matter of seconds, I can only imagine that getting better when the notorious hydromorphone rush comes into play. I did my last oxycodone shot at like 10pm this evening (or yesterday if being litteral), it's now 3am, and I'm gonna try not to redose at all and wait for the oxymorph which I'll pick up at 12pm tomorrow. Then I'll have waited ~30 hours since my last dose of methadone (which was 'only' 70mg, so only half of my regular daily dose) and it'll have been a little over 24hrs since my last oxycodone shot.

Hope that's good enough. Not gonna exaggerate with benzos either, plan to take like 0.5mg xanax while waiting for the pharmacy to get my stuff in stock. 1mg max if I'm having too much trouble. And from then on touch nothing until it's oxymorphone time. :)

So OT: Not really high, but not sick at all either. Feeling rather normal. Gonna take my last dose of antibiotics (amoxicillin) and my last anti-inflammatory dose (just good ole' ibuprofen) for today with some yoghurt and then get some sleep. :) Don't feel like I have any fever anymore so I've decided to forego the Acetaminophen/paracetamol for now.

Good night folks & thx for the tips L S D. ;)

Oh yeah an PS:
Does anyone know how antihistamines interact with hydromorphone? Which one is the best and should I take it before or after hydromorph? I got the 3 main ones: hydroxyzine, diphenhydramine & promethazine but not sure when to take em, because with oxycodone it's best to take them after and just use them for synergy, since they inhibit the hepatic pathway that leads to conversion to oxymorphone (afaik), but they are still quite good due to the synergy of the 2 drugs, they enhance it without 'dirtying' the high IME. Same with these? Before or after? If no one knows I'm just gonna go with after, to be safe. :D

Well shit is about to hit the fan for me! I started having wd minor for now yawning and cold sweats to hot sweats! And I'm fucking irritable as fuck! Was supposed to have my back up oxycodone by now but it's been delayed only gods knows why, same with my methadone I ordered they said Wednesday it's now Friday still no word so ya I have 3 tens left I used 2 at work which wasn't fun, of here come the hot flashes yahoo.

So I got my 3 gems which I'm gonna try for 15 mg today and then tomorrow maybe ten and then 5 but I jumped from 70mg a day so ya it's coming hard and soon! I have 600mg gabapentin done some research should help a lot if I stagger the dosing but gotta take like 2 grams so over 2000 mg correct. It makes me sleepy I think but not sure about staggering it we will see. I also have Valium a lot of it like 70 tens and I'm gonna buy some Imodium which will help in big doses! Crazy to think I'm going to be in wd for the first time in 3 years.

Wish me luck guys

Joe bean

Awch, first time in 3 years. Not fun. I just had a w/d after not having one for 2 - 3 months and that was pretty bad. You've been on methadone a lot longer it seems, but on a lower dose.. So I'm not sure how bad of a w/d you should expect. The worst of the worst with methadone w/d for me was (aside from feeling sick as a dog), not getting a moments sleep for 8 (that's what I was up to before I went back to my doc for my methadone) nights in a row (well, maybe half an hour here and there, but it was hell. If I'm high or at least not dopesick, I don't mind insomnia THAT much, but in methadone w/d... Jeez that sucked.

How long will you have to deal with the withdrawals? I hope it's not too long.. Good luck man.

did a good nitrous sesh and has a good synergy with all the other drugs i did., still have half a box

Took 0,15 g of more meth, orally

Noticed that i've read all my volumes of Preacher, so began reading Neuromancer, by William Gibson (with an introduction written by Neil Gaiman). I loved Spook Country, which i read recently, during my train rides -- 2 x 45 minutes -- to and from work, and appreciated Pattern Recognition. Gibson's thematic angle, anchored in our current world -- the smartphone world of incessant stimuli and platforms for glorification of the Self and affirmation of self-delusions feeding the Ego -- is best summarized by this quote, from Spook Country, "We're all doing VR, every time we look at a screen."

The implication is that the world within the world is not within, but beside, the both worlds intertwined in a causally bilateral connection: the digital world/'cyberspace'/internet and social media seeping through the cracks into the physical and social reality, taking the form of a part in our new reality -- a reality in which the digital reality has a two-way causal connection with the physical and social reality: they both insert themselves in the fabric of each other's ontologies.

Stylistically he's superb. Beautiful, atmospheric, a unique tone and clever allusions to popcultural phenomenon, while further establishing his atmosphere with use of tech-talk and tech-based topics, mainly regarding transactions of data and their rapid increase in significance and monetary worth, while also twisting the conventions of the spy thriller genre, using satire as critique and the thriller genre as a vehicle to deconstruct the smartphone society.

I do, also, love his storytelling, his creation of worlds inhabited by interesting and well-developed characters; but there's also an element of suspense, a conspiracy thriller with conceptual and literary depth that still manages to entertain and get you hooked on the story

Last edited:
Good luck to you Joe, I hear methadone wd is basically as close to hell as you can get. Hoping yo shit comes thru.

Not gonna explain but I had another catastrophically terrible day so I'm high as fuck. I've done enough bitching here lol.

OT: line of dope, THC via wax and flower, 2mg etizolam, nicotine via American Spirits, more dope

Good luck to you Joe, I hear methadone wd is basically as close to hell as you can get. Hoping yo shit comes thru.

Not gonna explain but I had another catastrophically terrible day so I'm high as fuck. I've done enough bitching here lol.

OT: line of dope, THC via wax and flower, 2mg etizolam, nicotine via American Spirits, more dope

First thank you Pill2chill and devilsgospel for caring about my situation! I hopefully won't be in wd long I have 10 30mg oxycodone coming should be here soon I hope the best day or so and then I have my methadone 90 tens coming this week hopefully soon I think Tuesday the latest. Mail sucks up here as you can imagine Arctic Ocean lol but I was told i would have my methadone by this weekend which hasn't worked out as planned so I used my meds to that set plan(now it's not working out I'm out almost have 2 tens left and I've taken 1800 mg gabapentin and I must say I feel good lol it's a loopy high mixed with a ten of methadone! So I'm good now and I have Valium to help me sleep! I'll keep y'all posted'

Joe bean

Holy fuck!!!!! This is such a strange high! I'm so out of it but getting my work done in a very euphoric way lol I took my lunch break and took a nap I had to tell my self to breathe it's going to be ok. Then my alarm went off and it wore off quite a bit! So I snorted 5 mg methadone and took another 300mg I spread them out since taking it all at once wasted it.

But I don't have any wd symptoms except wanting to be high or not worry about it!
See how today goes when I sleep and wake up for the evening work shift which is still 15 hrs away.

Joe bean

Been taking meth for 36 hours. I've spread out the refills far apart (4 refills, used 0,35 mg meth). Slept four-five hours. Feel fresh.

Just took:
0,5 mg alprazolam
0,1 g (maybe less) meth, orally
Smoking on my second large joint (hash, two different sorts: one soft, dark brown/black, smells nice; the second one is lighter brown, soft, smells dank and flowery)

Went out and bought breakfast (freshly baked sour dough bread with sea salt, olives, Rosemary and olive oil) at a bakery 20 meters from my apartment; i also bought two chocolate cookies filled with brownies, a croissant filled with white chocolate and a mini apple pie with sugarcoated almonds and a vanilla-lime cream.

After that gastronomic fuck fest, i went to a bookstore and invested in the first three volumes of the swamp thing and count zero, by William Gibson. That plus football/soccer and quality boxing events will keep me occupied.

A friend who owes me some money finally decided to pay back. I'd forgotten about. Since it came as a surprise and i now have unexpected monetary resources, not included in my monthly budget, i decided to order 3 gram cocaine, i.e., i decided to elevate my mood even more.

Lovely weather outside here in sweden as well.

Last edited:
I scored some lyrica & some 4fa for free. I also picked up my hydromorphone earlier around noon today. I tried a shot with the contents of 2 capsules (it has bead-like things in there, which was not what I was hoping for tbh, them being IR and all. Anyway, got little out of 5.2mg IV. I'm gonna wait until tomorrw before trying again, with 3 capsules this time. Also gonna take more care with the shot's preparation and google some more info about it later on to make sure I'm doing that right.

I wonder when I should try the lyrica for best results, and if having benzos involved (and opioids - oxy atm) poses a big risk or not, also wondering whether or not the lyrica's effects would be overshadowed0 too much by said other substances to form a clear picture of its effec-profile for me. I've never tried lyrica/neurontin before and want the full recreational experience from them. :)

Any tips regarding the lyrica would be appreciated. Dose, howmuch opis &/or benzos will interfere with the high and in what way

OT: Just got back home. Gonna do a wee shot of oxy, 100mg or so. Then take .5 or 1mg of xanax.

Gonna try to get my hands on some palladone (hydromorphone) later today. Curious to see how that'll go. :D

For now: 2mg alprazolam and 70mg methadone from yesterday that's still working.

Good morning everyone.

Yea man five mgs was nothing...I used to IV 16 at once an my tolerance was nowhere close to yours..I would say 16 is about 60 mg of oxy in opiate high

Well my night was good and productive! Even on 15 mg methadone, I'm still not in crazy wd just wanting my meds so I can not be freaking the fuck out as some of you know how that feeling of not knowing when it's coming! The gabapentin helped a ton glad I have it! Going to bed I usually don't take my ambien but I am tonight only 5 mg to help me sleep! I'll let y'all know more when I wake up! Hopefully my oxycodone is here to hold me over till my methadone gets here! Wishful thinking and praying to god it shows up lol peace

Joe bean

300 mg of lyica

All potted up on weed brownies

...gonna do nitrous ballons once the weed is fully kicked in.

There was some serious synergy between nitrous weed and lyrica...like the nitrous effects were lasting up to 20 minutes after ceasing doing ballons...I hit PCP or K level of dissociation with this combo yesterday i was peaking so hard on it at one point

2 lines of fentadope
2mg etizolam
25mg diphenhydramine
Orange American Spirits (meh, shoulda bought the Blacks)

Gonna switch back to subs once I finish this mediocre dope off, then go to the man with the fire ass tan. I swear a few bumps of this guy's shit has me drooling on myself.

same as yesterday. indica, small dose dxm, poppies. just dosing later in the day and fewer of the pops. got work tomorrow so i can't be too conspicuous.

had a pretty good day today. helped my buddy landscape and ate good food. had a beer. definitely better than if i had stayed home.

same as yesterday. indica, small dose dxm, poppies. just dosing later in the day and fewer of the pops. got work tomorrow so i can't be too conspicuous.

had a pretty good day today. helped my buddy landscape and ate good food. had a beer. definitely better than if i had stayed home.

I just had some beers myself at night, just my addy script during the day. But anyways, the poppy thing caught my interest. I saw you took DXM and smoked weed along with it, but how is the poppy tea by itself in terms of effects? Would it be possible for an average person with no opiate tolerance to get high off of the poppy seed tea alone? Also, maybe a stupid question, but are they the same poppy seeds as the ones you see in health food stores?

Last edited:
Help me out here. I know very little about lyrica. Howmuch should I take to get a nice high from them? My benzo tolerance (dunno if there's much, if any cross-tolerance) is about 24mg bromazepam or 4mg xanax a day, but I can get by with half that. I've never taken gabapentin or pregabaline before but am quite curious. So any help regarding dose would be cool. I got 150mg capsules, I was thinking of popping 1 every 20-30 min till I'm where I wanna be at. Thoughts on that strategy?

OT: Just woke up so sober, having a smoke drinking a red bull. Then I'm gonna prepare a hydromorph shot of ~16mg and see where that takes me. Hope it's better than yesterday's results. :D

it takes a while to fully kick in ,i would take 300 then 300 45 min later if i were you....then wait till 2 hours since first dose then up it 300 by 300 if you aren't high enough after the initial 600. This is due to something about absorption stagger doses ends up being stronger everyone on here says.

This is whata person with some slight lyrica tolerance might do..up toa max of 1200mg.

no idea on the benzo stuff...its definitley a different drug than benzos not sure about pharmacological cross over though

Just took:
0,5 mg alprazolam
0,1 mg (maybe less) meth, orally
Smoking on my second large joint (hash, two different sorts: one soft, dark brown/black, smells nice; the second one is lighter brown, soft, smells dank and flowery)

How do you get anything out of 0.1 mg of meth? 0.1 mg is 100 micrograms. That's even on the low-dosage end for LSD, which is a very potent drug. Prescription meth is usually in 5 mg pills. Perhaps you mean 0.1 g as in 0.1 grams aka 100 milligrams of impure meth? Dosages in the hundreds of milligram, or 0.x gram range are typical for street meth. I'm just puzzled by your dosages...

OT: 1000 mg codeine. Got serious back pain, but it's taking care of it pretty nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.