• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Etizolam is the only drug that can help me when I start to suffer frem something that could become servere depression and anxiety again. Have anyone seen any articles or discussions about why pharmaceutical companies rejects producing stuff like Etizolan and Clonazolan? They have seen how extremely popular this two drugs have been, so they already know there is a demand for it. Or maybe pharmaceutical companies actually would like to produce Etizolam but just but where it is institutions who refuse to authorize the production and sale Etizolam. I am interested in all info about this, so have you seen any please link it :)

I've been wondering that as well. To make matters worse, brotizolam is used in medicine, while etizolam isn't. The only structural difference between the two is that etizolam has an ethyl group instead of a bromine atom on the thiophene ring.

Where I live, in Estonia, most RC benzos like etizolam, clonazolam, flubromazolam, are all schedule 1. That means they're completely illegal on par with heroin. Even cocaine is schedule 2, because it "has some medical uses" (as if heroin doesn't?? Of course it does, it's more efficient and cheaper than morphine). Personally I'd love to have a flubromazolam prescription, because it's my favorite benzo of the few I have tried.

Considering the extent of pharmaceutical companies' greed, I don't think they refuse to produce RC benzos out of some "ethical" concerns. I believe the reason is more likely that there are some hurdles that need to be overcome. Legal drugs need to pass all kinds of scientific trials before they can be marketed, so perhaps the RC benzos are in the process of doing that atm, and will become available in a few years should they pass those trials.

OT: 800 mg codeine and a strong coffee. Hate coffee, but my rc stim hasn't arrived yet. Ordered some 3-fluorophenmetrazine and a little bit of 3-HO-PCP. I've tried both before, so I'm excited about using them again.

Quite dopesick. Benzos hardly help and Im on high doses of xanax & brotizolam atm (8mg & 1.5mg, respectively). Been Feeling too shitty to even go see my psych about my methadone.

2 fat lines of dope
Bowl of hybrid
More dope later of course

Talked it over with my parents and I'm going to rehab, I think it's for the best. Time to empty my drug stash lol.

^^ good deal. I have much respect for anyone who goes to treatment.

That being said,
900 mg Lyrica - (four hours deep sleep,lol).
900'mg Lyrica -again
A few puffs of Bootleg dental floss. :)

^^ good deal. I have much respect for anyone who goes to treatment.

That being said,
900 mg Lyrica - (four hours deep sleep,lol).
900'mg Lyrica -again
A few puffs of Bootleg dental floss. :)

Thank you my friend, it's gonna be rough but it's what I have to do.

OT: ~200mg #4 heroin, trying and kinda succeeding at vaping etizolam

2 fat lines of dope
Bowl of hybrid
More dope later of course

Talked it over with my parents and I'm going to rehab, I think it's for the best. Time to empty my drug stash lol.

Good luck!! Are you doing inpatient or hospital setting? Maybe bupe or methadone?

I guess I should also my family has been pushing for it even tho I'm on maintenance pretty already they just want me clean off everything. The thing is when I say I have actual bad back pain they tell me that many people have bad pain and don't use meds I tell them those people are ducking retarded to live with pain and not doing anything about it I rather be pain free and on meds then deal with not sleeping well due to pain and working thru sharp pain in my lower back also fuck that! So ya I've been dealing with maybe treatment myself!

Joe bean

Good luck!! Are you doing inpatient or hospital setting? Maybe bupe or methadone?

I guess I should also my family has been pushing for it even tho I'm on maintenance pretty already they just want me clean off everything. The thing is when I say I have actual bad back pain they tell me that many people have bad pain and don't use meds I tell them those people are ducking retarded to live with pain and not doing anything about it I rather be pain free and on meds then deal with not sleeping well due to pain and working thru sharp pain in my lower back also fuck that! So ya I've been dealing with maybe treatment myself!

Joe bean

Thanks man!!! We're not sure yet, but chances are it's gonna have to be inpatient since benzos are also heavily involved.

OT: last of this dope, some etizolam, a bowl, then off to hell

You have to do it, so roll with treatment and learn. Keep your head up. You can handle it.

OT- 300 mg Lyrica
2 big drops of nicotine out of 6mg
Nicoteine bottle.
10 mg Dextroamphetamine.

Just waking up. More later.

Last edited:
I'm back....been trying to keep drugs to weekends...but I'm pretty miserable no matter what so might as well do drugs.

Lyrica 2oo mg and kratom
Alcohol six pack
Edible

...I really need to get back into cocaine benzos and opiates...if anything's worth doing...it's worth doing right

Joe bean

Yes if everyone has back pain...but if your pain is bad enough to do opiates trust yourself...not your family..they don't have to feel the pain

Joe bean

You should know better what works for you. Especially about the maintenance therapy, you need to decide it yourself imo.

Stoned on pot after a long day! I realized I was out of food when I got out of my first shift, so I went and grocery shopped right before my second... Lunch was salad and coffee, breakfast was panic. Then to my other job, work overtime and rush so fast to GTFO that I forget to change my shoes... Finally I get home to the weekend, with racecar stuff to do and my drugs.

In an ideal world I'd chill and install my new test pipe tomorrow, and then get high on opium and drive to the coast on Saturday. Let's see about that.

I know everyone is in different time zones and work different days and all, but I still hope everyone else has a good weekend. Whenever your next free time is, I hope you enjoy it :)

Been dealing with way too much emotion, PTSD, and stress lately. Time now to drown those problems in substances...

What I have for the night:
4 roxi 30s
6 1mg xanax footballs
Leinenhugels (beer for days)

Sadly tho I have no herb and I am definitely missing it right now lol... about to go chain smoke cigs and listen to some great tunes while I nod off. Peace everyone. %)

3g of red vein kratom and a ~10mg line of unpurified amphetamine sulfate. Have a lot to do today.

2mg sub
1.5mg etizolam

Makeshift detox in my old room in my family's house. Won't be moving much from this bed until they find a program they wanna put me in. Fuck I'm in pain and I miss my girl to death.

No sleep last night just odd dream after odd dream. Ironically I still wanna cruise BL in my nothing-but-spare time.

T+0:00 30mg DXM
T+0:15 10mg diazepam
T+0:30 1 joint indica and 1 mug pod tea

Got my nic juice vape beside me for whenever.

I want my epitaph to say "This guy knew how to have fun."

Also right now all five of the drugs I'm on are legal or quasi-legal which is really neat %)

A little bit more amphetamine
0.5mg of alprazolam
Kratom, about 6g over the course of ~5h
Smoking spliffs right now

T+0:00 30mg DXM
T+0:15 10mg diazepam
T+0:30 1 joint indica and 1 mug pod tea

Got my nic juice vape beside me for whenever.

I want my epitaph to say "This guy knew how to have fun."

Also right now all five of the drugs I'm on are legal or quasi-legal which is really neat %)
Cheers, I'll drink to that my friend.

I'm drinking beer, had some gin, and smoked and vaped some bud. Still trying to get higher

Status
Not open for further replies.