• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time no see HHAY crowd.

1 g codeine and 6 mg bromazepam. Time to go get married.

Any nootropic nerds here? I ordered some phenylpiracetam; wondering if it's any good.
Hmmm do you not realise after like 400mg codeine, CYP3A4 enzymes stop breaking it down into morphine? Seems like a HUGE waste..

Haven't been home in 2 days, running low on opiates that I brought because I thought I would be home by now. Well, I have one oc 80 left. Will have to suffice.

hoo boy yea!

went to the bottle shop and got

firestone wookie jack fuck yeah
ballast point habanero sculpin fuck yeah
north coast old rasputin fuck yeah
trappistes rochefort 8 fuck yeah
six point tesla - haven't tried this one yet so double fuck yeah!

so many amazing beers in this world. they deserve a taste, no? fuck yeah!!

i feel great!!!!

i feel fucking great!!!!

Last edited:
Hmmm do you not realise after like 400mg codeine, CYP3A4 enzymes stop breaking it down into morphine? Seems like a HUGE waste..

CYP2D6 is the one which O-demethylates, CYP3A4 is the one that N-demethylates into inactive norcodeine. Besides, there's also that codeine-6-glucuronide which is supposedly active as well, and that is not within the same ceiling. Whatever the case, there is still noticeable increase in subjective effects from taking 1000 mg as opposed to 500 mg, although the increase isn't two-fold. It's a waste, but then again taking codeine is a waste too because you could just as well make it into morphine, or better yet heroin.

Thanks for the replies about phenylpiracetam btw, 4meSM.

Poppy tea and intermittent weed smoking, 100mg phenylpiracetam earlier. No benzos until next week :(

Allowing myself to get massively fucked up again today because I'm proud that I took optional OT (on top of the *mandatory* overtime I already do) and learned a bunch of new shit. T'was cool. Plus I made a ton of PST and it's gonna go bad pretty soon because I don't have private refrigerator space.....

still feelin the 100 mg PRIMO dope shot i had 3 hoiurs ago and the tiny bump i sniffed 15 mins ago. also the 3 mgs loprazolam i took is having me feel stress/and dread free. and all chilled and loose and shit.

PEACE OUT!

had drinks with burnt offerings.

we also smoked pot.

i'm having one more beer and one more joint now.

cheers fellas

I'm still pretty damn high, 450 mgs. DXM spaced dosing,lots of hits of shatter out the vape

had drinks with burnt offerings.

we also smoked pot.

i'm having one more beer and one more joint now.

cheers fellas

Yeah that happened!

Topping it off with an IPA where I'm staying, will probably roll one more joint and call it a night

^^^ Even though we ended up in a quieter neighborhood, I still think it turned out all right. I got inebriated a bit too quick, but that's normal for me. So thank you for taking that in stride. And I think ending the night by accidentally urinating on a bum's homestead (if one could call it that) is normal for Portland in general.

Trying to edit a post on mobile winds up deleting it. That's gotta be fixed.

OT: Less alcohol in my system than normal. A good thing, most likely.

Sounds like quite the event lmao. Getting drunk with anyone in this thread would be a blast.

Just some Kratom for right now. Tonight I have a thermos of poppy tea with my name on it. Happy Halloween yall!

Had some ketamine earlier.

Right now I'm on 2.8g of maeng da, took a bit less to see if ketamine's NMDA antagonism had any impact on my tolerance.

EDIT: Wow it worked better than expected! I took another 2.5g around 2 hours after my initial dose and I feel very opiated.
Maybe I've should've taken less lol

Last edited:
getting there, made my first lightbulb pipe out of desperation but pretty pleased with the result. Tested it with half a point. So far so good.

Earlier today insufflated 6mg hydromorphone, currently slightly nodding off 3 5mg percocet one of which i insufflated

trade rolerances ? rah ha!!!

I am starting to nod, did a big shot of good dope around 20 mins ago.

roooby doo!

A lot of poppy tea, 0.5mg clonazepam, a fat joint

Almost nodded out while making a sandwich and talking with both my parents. Very inconvenient timing haha but I'm high as fuck

cheap lager for supper

i'm glad i live on a dark dead end street tonight.

THIS JUST IN. BEER IS INTERCHANGEABLE WITH WATER. AND MORE STERILE.

Last edited:
So drank about 600 ml of vodka then smoked a bowl of weed.so mostly drunk right now probably going to smoke more

Very high; did a fat shot of heroin earlier and ate 2,5mg lorazepam. Had me nodding for a good while. =D

Woke up still kinda high from the large amount of PST I drank last night, vaped a little herb w/cbd crystal, dosed some red vein. Feeling pretty decent for work plus it's almost my weekend wooooo.

Getting some amps later hopefully so that's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.