• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felon, I STAY ridiculous.

The scripts are: 45mg oxy daily in doses of 15mg + 2mg lorazepams +45 mirtazapine

Crystal d-meth and nicotine are my own additions haha getting wasted of this Jack

DABS DABS AND MORE DABS...

-Platinum Jack
-Hail Mary
-Fire OG
-Sour Diesel
-Banana Green Crack

Gotta love living in so cal!

Not high. Haven't had beer or weed in 24 hours. Last time I went without either of those for more than a day I was doing a trans continental sprint almost a year ago.

I miss my chemical bros.

~10-20mg of d-methamphetamine vaporized, and 1 decent size line. Also 0.25mg of alprazolam to combat PNS overstimulation and to stop anxious thoughts.
Definitely not what I expected meth to be, it's kind of subtle and not es euphoric as I thought, it also makes me want to move and organize my stuff (good for cleaning and manual work).
But then again, I'm sure it's much more euphoric if you were to inject/smoke a large amout. I wouldn't personally do that because I seem to be kind of sensitive to stims.

It's for sure an addictive (possible very addictive) substance, makes you want to do more and more. I can definitely feel it acting directely on the reward pathway, kind of like nicotine when you're already addicted.

I still have 1 last small line (I put the rest away) that I'll be snorting soon.

*Sorry If that mini trip report bothered anyone, I know this thread is not really for that I but just wanted to write my point of view and this thread is great.

10mg oxy INSUF
10mg oxy oral
50mg hydroxyzine
2mg lorazepam SL
600mg gabapentin
cuppa coffee
nicotine
thiamine

Last edited:
4meSM: if anyone here is bothered by your post, they're definitely in the wrong place.

OT: delicious BEER

I seriously want to get high. I am on 77mg of methadone daily. The clinic does random tests and, if positive, I lose my take-homes. That pretty much leaves only alcohol. I'm gonna crack a beer right now. Crackkkk. Doubling down on my dose causes problems with take-home monitoring.

I went off the deep end last spring because I had some money due to a financial aid refund from school. It pretty much sucked. I shot some coke but it wasn't like the coke I remembered. Almost no euphoria.

Anything else is detectable in my urine so I am fucked. I turned to gambling for kicks.

Maybe psychedelics? For me, they are hard to find. I'm 64.

I go to AA. That has not relieved my desire to get high. My doctor won't prescribe me shit.

Any ideas? Please don't tell me to get completely clean because I have tried that and it doesn't work.

Shit!:?

Last edited by a moderator:
4meSM: if anyone here is bothered by your post, they're definitely in the wrong place.

OT: delicious BEER

Yeah just thought it might seem like a meth induced ramble, but tried to keep it brief. I personally enjoy reading "tweaker" posts from time to time, unless it's just one big block of text.

What beer are you drinking? Fuck I haven't had a proper drink in weeks.

OT: I took 0.5 mg of alprazolam (1.25mg for today's total) because I really want to completely eliminate this jittery feeling so I can smoke a spliff without feeling uncomfortable. I also drank 3g of kratom a couple of hours ago.

Prior to today I had not taken any benzos or stims since last Saturday.

130mg d-meth plugged // 30mg d-meth orally
1mg lorazepam SL
Vitamin C
600mg gabapentin
5-htp

Coming up to a warm, smooth, and almost calming (considering I have ADHD) "rush" from the intrarectal d-meth. I'd mostly likely guess that I'm still coming up to the euphoric peak. I love how it allows me to focus, write, draw, compose music, and have real motivation to achieve my ambitions. Untreated ADHD has had huge, depressive effect on my life.

20161014_202255201_zpscwxdkrju.jpg

to the wrist vein (put my watch over it - and bam no worry about track).

= 140 mgs really strong #4 - there is no fentadope here only dope (#4 herron). that rush that actually scares you with its intensity and accompanying mild skin itchin that fades within seconds (the itching).

gonna take my evening loprazolam soon

got 600 mgs left. gotta use it sparingly. allowing myself another 100 mgs in a minimum of 3 hours - before bed. and tomo a shot every 4-6 hours preferably 6.

What beer are you drinking? Fuck I haven't had a proper drink in weeks.

I would argue this thread is the most appropriate for any drug fueled rant ;)

I am drinking american lager, nuff said :(

About to go get my mail, pick up some fast food, and then return home for a few more hours of relaxation.

Probably gonna play video games tonite though a movie sounds decent too.

Slept in and woke up to 15mg oxy chewed up + 1mg lorazepam SL + 600mg gabapentin + ~30mg d-meth plugged and enjoying a cup of coffee with my nicotine fix. Feeling nice and cozy this morning for being on detox in a hospital. Was supposed to get discharged today but the taper isn't exactly near the proper dose of being finished.

Hopefully giving the crystal a break, I spent last night in the edge of my seat arguing and fighting with shadow people that I thought were going through my wallet. Shit was so fucking real in the dark and I finally turn on the lights and they're are gone. Pure psychosis at it's... finest?

someone comment on my needle pic. I just did one identical to the pic and it has knocked me absolutely for six.

it was an hour ago that i did the shot it's fading into a completely debilitating nod. gonna take 2mgs loprazolam too to smooth out the edges and make sure the train goes through noddesville pleasantly.

I seriously want to get high. I am on 77mg of methadone daily. The clinic does random tests and, if positive, I lose my take-homes. That pretty much leaves only alcohol. I'm gonna crack a beer right now. Crackkkk. Doubling down on my dose causes problems with take-home monitoring.

I went off the deep end last spring because I had some money due to a financial aid refund from school. It pretty much sucked. I shot some coke but it wasn't like the coke I remembered. Almost no euphoria.

Anything else is detectable in my urine so I am fucked. I turned to gambling for kicks.

Maybe psychedelics? For me, they are hard to find. I'm 64.

I go to AA. That has not relieved my desire to get high. My doctor won't prescribe me shit.

Any ideas? Please don't tell me to get completely clean because I have tried that and it doesn't work.

careful with the gambling homes it can fuck up ones life faster than drugs in some cases. something to keep a real eye on -and rule number 1 should be never ever chase losses with mor e gambling /bets

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to take a moment to say how much I appreciate open bars.

I'm pretty lit, working on my third tequila sunrise after a shot of fireball and a double shot of vodka.

15mg oxy chewed the fuck up
1mg lorazepam
50mg hydroxyzine
Shots of Jack Daniel's Fire
Nykoteenz

Dropped 1.5g phenibut a bit ago. Gonna drink when I get home.

edit: looks like the week i was looking forward to is now full of work. more money ... i need it ...

Last edited:
Fucked my REM sleep up with a pint of Jack last night so I've been up since like 4:30

1mg lorazepam SL
~100mg d-meth plugged/~25mg oral
Caffeine
Nicotine

Drinking an excellent Chimay with the calm night.. thinking about ordering some disso but i cannot make my mind for all the new stuff, 2oxo pce , 2oxo pcm , 3meo pce, 3meo pcp, the last one doesnt tempt me much even so i have good time with it, it feel like more a marathon to go with.. wish mxe was still available, if anyone have some suggestion

Smoking a big bowl in my new bong, sippin on PST in Golden Bear Arizona (a Nodding Bear maybe?), subbed 1mg clonazepam not too long ago, 1ug naltrexone.

Stupid high, and off such a small amount of what is usually 'meh' quality seeds. Idk if it's the naltrexone, clonazepam, or I got lucky with the seeds this time but damn.

@STH: I feel ya man I'm considering picking up even more hours along with the mandatory ~1hr-3hr overtime a day I already put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.