Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
10gs Bali Kratom, boiled into tea
~2gs Phenibut
Dr. Pepper :)

Legal in almost every state except about three, of which mine is one. Which is sad because its super cheap.

That's unfortunate. It really shouldn't be illegal anywhere. It's so mild, and after a certain dose it's impossible to get any higher from it, so it's effectively impossible to abuse..

Last edited:
dat shit is fire. still got a fair amount left. basically H hcl in crystiline form. i use a knife to cut it in to powdered lines.
20150930_220905_zpsrpx23fit.jpg

comment on my top class #4 thai white pls. u guys are only peeps i can show cos my nikks think im straight edge ya dig.

ot very hgih, almos beddy buys. nothin better than nodding to sleepon a strong benzo and an even strong OP, can i get a what what ?

What what whosey that's the best heroin I've seen let alone done man. Theres ecp here but its overpriced and not RAW

Im having a couple brews before I cook food and go to work

I'm super stoned but that's it. Did a waste of a shot of heroin an hour ago but on my ever so tiny sub dose I felt nothing. Did nowhere near enough but it was right in front of me! Couldn't say no. Maaaaan!

Thank goodness I have weed left for tomor. Id be pissed otherwise.

Well done!! Congratulations LearntYoung! Happy to hear that!
Wish you good luck and keep it up! You can do this. :)
Erik
Don't look at it as something permanent, but I'd like to become a funtioning user again, which I currently am not.

Had a pretty awsome day. Took 10 norco 10/325 over 9hr time span, 6-8 10mg valume bout the same time as the norco, 600mg gaba. Not to mention some awsome bud and shatter wax. But now I'm out of the norcos. Just going to be on the valium and chronic for the next two weeks. Good times.
-Stay elevated

3 beers and 3 blunt rips tonight
25mg methadone, up to 30mg tomorrow morn
Coffee

Can't wait to get a zip of bud with my boy tomorrow. I'm still smoking despite probation cause it was gonna be in my urine on my next drop anyway and as long as that's all that's in my piss, I won't stress it and also I'm debating on just getting my medical card.

3 beers and 3 blunt rips tonight
25mg methadone, up to 30mg tomorrow morn
Coffee

Can't wait to get a zip of bud with my boy tomorrow. I'm still smoking despite probation cause it was gonna be in my urine on my next drop anyway and as long as that's all that's in my piss, I won't stress it and also I'm debating on just getting my medical card.
hope your po is cool with methadone.

Any suggestions on how to make the best valium high?

We aren't supposed to ask/answer questions like that, but I'll help you out.

Melt it under your tongue, it will hit you faster like snorting it but it won't hurt you. Just don't overdo it ;)

I'm loaded on 6g of gabapentin. The walls appear to be breathing..

Was thinking about going to sleep but whatever
80mg Adderall IR
4 big dabs mmmm was so good
Mixed drink of jack and coke

adderall hasn't hit me yet as i just took it, waiting on it now.

I ran out of my norco 10/325 so today I'm starting off with 20mg valium. I have valium and gabapentin 300 caps. Want to have a really stress free day any dosage recommendations. I'm going sub. One more 10mg valium and smoke a fat bowl. FRIDAY!!

Day 3 of no dope/opioids. Feels like death is at my door.

Pounding beers even though I'm on the verge of puking (I've never puked from W/D's before until lately).
1.25mg clonazepam subL, may add more
0.2mg clonidine
12mg loperamide, about to up that too
900mg gabapentin
Lil' doja to be smoked

I was gonna suggest lope til you mentioned it

If you can find some subs go for those, keep smoking the ganj, good vibes ur way bro.

Chillin on 1mg of clonazepam, took a couple hits of hash as well. I have a cold so can't/shouldn't smoke spliffs, feeling a little shitty but the clonazepam does help

Mitragyna speciosa, a species of plant that has both stimulating and sedating effects. It's basically an atypical comparatively mild opiate. Legal in almost every state except about three, of which mine is one. Which is sad because its super cheap.

beer for breakfast now !!!

I've heard if Kratom before, but never sought it out or tried. I'm interested now, though, after seeing a handful of BL'ers mentioning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.