• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20160726_220817_zpsrcdvhmbt.jpg

this dope is of an extremely high quality

stoked.

nodded on it
+ 20 mg oxynorm i found
gonna take 1 mg alprazolam soon too.
and 2 mg loprazolam which i take every night.

we're never going to see an 8 or anything above it in LA. You're clearly tripping a bit hard.

TM is out of his gd mind, but trust, there will be an 8 in LA. It might not be during our lifetimes, but LA sits on major faults. In geological time, it's coming. I'm not sure what the number scale goes to, but I've heard anything over 5 would knock out water service.

ot: dabs, joints, maybe some GABA?
definitely some lunch soon, but I hate deciding

LA is a 7.3
The 8.8 is going to be in Indonesia. Neither this year, and I don't know when the hurricane in the NE USA is going to happen. The epicenter of the LA earthquake is not quite in the city of LA and I heard it will be sometime next year but the government tortures them for giving me the forecasts but they need to prove it so they can get people to believe and tell them. The Amity Affliction wrote a song when I was forecasting tropical storm Bonnie and I got the time of formation right within one hour but it moved just within the Eastern time zone from the Atlantic, That was days in advance for it to become a tropical storm and it was so disappointing when it spent like 3 days as a tropical depression because I expected it to be quickly upgraded and knew they would be wrong but they did give me 60mph max wind speed instead of 45mph. They have this torture drug they use on them when they do the "wrong" thing (giving accurate forecasts) the airbus France plane may not go down since they know there is going to be an accident if they check it out and every time I mention a disaster the Bluelight autoupdate comes on - they use Bluelight, talking through my mouth telepathy, and visual telepathy to tell me things. One of them liked sending messages about loving and living in the mental institution. Coca Cola ads were very prominent in Jail. And Santa Claus. The first thing I got as an ad was for Bill Hicks Greatest Hits vol 1-4 or 1-7 box set and I have never listened to Bill Hicks but I know I need to because someone wants me to hear it, I also saw the blue Indian God with 3 eyes, I don't know what her name is.

Update: Just now got around to injecting it, had to go buy syringes. Gonna go smoke a cig and have a bottle of beer and try to forecast a tropical storm but I need to get more info about it. Fuck my liver, telepathy tells me I have liver cancer and pain telepathy made me feel the pain in my liver and I heard something about prostate cancer too and hepatitis and I have smoked with two people with hepatitis and shared needles with my brother who may have HIV which I don't believe I have or any of the other diseases as far as that goes.

Last edited:
^ wanna do some real good with your powers TD, find me all the winners on these cards tomorrow: Redcar , Sandown and Leicester (UK horse racing). If you find me some winners (ahead of time obv) I will believe you have supernatual powers and you'll make a sad man happy ...

OT: steadily getting more and more nodacious, face-on-keyboard-high is approaching.

0.5 mgs more alprazolam down the hatch + 2 mg loprazolam.

Next stop Noddesville, AK. CHOOO, CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

20160726_220817_zpsrcdvhmbt.jpg

this dope is of an extremely high quality

stoked.

nodded on it
+ 20 mg oxynorm i found
gonna take 1 mg alprazolam soon too.
and 2 mg loprazolam which i take every night.

*drool*

OT: My last 160mg morphine (fml) and a bunch of benzos. (brotizolam, loprazolam, bromazepam & diazepam 8o). Low doses of all of those except the brotizolam. Which is my favorite hypnotic benzo by FAR.

Last edited:
I think I've been to Noddesville, AK before. It's been a while, though ;)

dope like this makes even an adament non-ivr like myself consider it. cos it so pure. drop a chunk in some water stir a few times, disappears completely, no trace, no change of colour.... probably could get away without using a filter

Dude, this is how dope should feel. A nod that makes you feel like you're back in the womb and shit.

The 1 mgs of Xanax + loprazolam has really made it amazing... Not a care or negative emotion in the world.

am not smoking weed tonight for a change. gonna stick to that.

can't type anymore.

peace

Omfg that stuff looks good. I feel like it's your fault I constantly desire heroin.

Right now I'm less worried about an earthquake than the fire. #SandFire is quite close to me and over 50 SQUARE MILES!

ot: woke up from a dab nap--took a dab

Took my 120 mg Methadone this morning.
Took my 4 mg Clonazepam this morning.
Took 1800 mg Gabapentin this morning (that is unusual).

Smoked maybe 8 bowls of NYC Diesel throughout the day.

Just ate maybe .35 of some molly (wasn't weighed) and I'm feeling fantastic listening to Blonde Redhead typing on BL in the air conditioning.

Got endless herb for a comedown should the need apply.

Got xanax bars, tons more clonazepam and somas. So tonight is looking pretty God Damned good.

dope like this makes even an adament non-ivr like myself consider it. cos it so pure. drop a chunk in some water stir a few times, disappears completely, no trace, no change of colour.... probably could get away without using a filter

If it's that bomb then don't IV it, if it's rockin' ya non IV then defo stay away from the points. I wish I had. Kinda. Not really. But anyways it sounds like you are achieving the desired effect without a needle, so why go that route?

2muchbeer
1mg buprenorphine plugged
100mg hydroxyzine
12000mg gabapentin
Marlboro Reds

Last edited:
Took my 120 mg Methadone this morning.
Took my 4 mg Clonazepam this morning.
Took 1800 mg Gabapentin this morning (that is unusual).

Smoked maybe 8 bowls of NYC Diesel throughout the day.

Just ate maybe .35 of some molly (wasn't weighed) and I'm feeling fantastic listening to Blonde Redhead typing on BL in the air conditioning.

Got endless herb for a comedown should the need apply.

Got xanax bars, tons more clonazepam and somas. So tonight is looking pretty God Damned good.

Blonde Redhead is that jam brotha

Did not get as high as expected, gonna have more. Tropical storm Mirinae is going to cause significant river flooding in Vietnam I hear with loss of life and landfall will be at 17.987N 105.729E Max winds 55-60mph Landfall 55mph. I can't find the river on a map unfortunately or figure out the name. This forecast was given by a bear who may be seeing the future.

Now I am getting drunk because I don't believe the telepathic bears who tell me I have liver cancer and hepatitis B and C.

Update:
Did not have any more bk-2C-B. Drank another beer, 60mg hydrocodone, 100mg hydroxyzine, 90mg temazepam, 125mg diphenhydramine, 30mg cyclobenzaprine, and 15mg mirtazapine. Gonna go smoke a cigarette and then see about another tropical system before I go to bed. I hope I have some walking dead dreams or experience the rape and murder I heard occurred when I was six years old at the end of my last life when I was tripping on bk-2C-B the last time. That was a good life until I died from what I heard but I had a string of bad ones before that prior to being Albert Einstein. But I may have been Vlad the Impaler in one life. And before Einstein I was a slave until slavery was abolished. And in this life there was a genocide that they tried to kill me in against telepathic humans with a death toll of near 600 that I did not know was happening. I for some reason said there was genocide going on when I was in Terrell and I thought it was just a misplaced word.

Last edited:
Gotta good GABAgeric benzo buzz from phenibut, gabapentin, klonopin, Xanax, and Valium. Also just shot my nighttime dose of bupe and gtta buzz from that too. I've found that shooting a milligram or so went I wake up and another at night has been giving me a definite glow from them, and goes rlly good with benzos mixed in. Like 4-6 mg of Xanax or klon

Status
Not open for further replies.