• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I don't like it that much, only when I'm binging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably could write one of those 3 page bluelight posts with no paragraphs, punctuation or commas.

If you know what I mean.

thought you'd be pretty active this morning:D

coffee buzz and a couple of breakfast cones to ease the nausea.

I ate 10mg lormetazepam because I'm that frustrated, exhausted, and in pain. (Pain has kept me from sleeping for two nights in a row now.)

Getting Knocked out vs. another night in Pain, lets see which one of these comes out on top.. :|
I don't have high hopes K.O.'ing though.. I don't think it's possible to fall asleep with this constant, pressing pain, but we'll see. The dose is high enough. Of that I'm sure.

Probably could write one of those 3 page bluelight posts with no paragraphs, punctuation or commas.

If you know what I mean.

Give us a wall of text. I've seen sum witty posts coming from you, so I'd love to read a 'WallOfText' by you. Lol.

Last edited:
2 bags of heroin and a gram of c99 that was mailed here to NY from cali. not bad considering it was all free

I ate 10mg lormetazepam because I'm that frustrated, exhausted, and in pain. (Pain has kept me from sleeping for two nights in a row now.)

Getting Knocked out vs. another night in Pain, lets see which one of these comes out on top.. :|
I don't have high hopes K.O.'ing though.. I don't think it's possible to fall asleep with this constant, pressing pain, but we'll see. The dose is high enough. Of that I'm sure.

No K.O.-ing occured, unfortunately. :( Imma lie down and get some 'awake' rest then I guess. Fuck this pain.

Comfortably chilled out/productive on 4mg of Alpazolam at the moment, might take a small dose(15-20mg depending on how things go) of MXE if i feel up to it. Some real deal chronic would be the icing on top :D take care everone keep it on the safe side please.

6 bags of heroin
6mg of clonazepam
20mg hydroxyzine
newports

~~~~~~~~~~

I WISH I HAD SOME WEED ... Trainwreck specifically or else to be able to try that Blue Dream everyone keeps raving about! =D

250mg primidone & 100mg tramadol. Doubt this'll cut it for the amount of pain I'm in so I'll be taking more tramadol later.

At least 400mg 4-FA, a couple of beers and.. one large bong of some hq weed. I haven't smoke for ages damn I'm insanely high

Had 30mg hydrocodone and 1.5mg alprazolam shortly ago. Just snorted 25mg methoxetamine. About to smoke some JWH-019 and JWH-210.

I shall fairly soon have some 5-meo-dmt, 4-aco-dmt, and an opiate that is supposedly orally active at around 1mg (I think, have to make sure). Maybe some JWH-018, AM-1220, a PCP analogue and maybe a few other oddities as well.

I think the MXE is working this time. I had some bunk MXE once that had little taste and this is definitely more bitter.

Edit: The JWH-210 is definitely good stuff. Smoked a few eyeballed sub-milligram hits and am quite stoned now. MXE also getting stronger. Hard to tell which is effecting me most.

Last edited:
250mg primidone & 100mg tramadol. Doubt this'll cut it for the amount of pain I'm in so I'll be taking more tramadol later.

I've been in severe pain before and only treated with tramadol - it was terrible, didn't much for the pain at all. I'd add in some old fashioned paracetamol if you have nothing else. When I was treated with both I found the IV paracetamol (or APAP) more effective, hell they give it to cancer patients here in drips.

In terms of the thread - fucking high! 160 mg codeine taking 20 mins ago and 360 mg oxycodone taken over the course of the day - most recent was 40 mg snorted, the codeine really adds to the warmth, like a warm invisible shoulder scarf :)

I take my BP and pulse now before I take my evening benzos to stay safe now. Gonna do that soon too, always keen - everynight.

Snorted 67mg methoxetamine. Wow !!! It is strong and a lot like K but also quite different.

Adding 18mg MXE via the buccal route as that is supposedly very effective.

Coming down from the MXE, but still feeling it. Doing hits of JWH-210. It seems to lack sedative effects that other cannabinoids have. Feels nice though, better than what is in most of the "Herbal(synth cannabinoid)" blends.

Does not have much effect on blood pressure but heart rate is elevated with JWH-210.

finishing up my weed with a spliff of course. I made 3 grams last 6 days... not sure how exactly, as usually it's less than that. I need to figure out how I'm going to taper off of all drugs use in the next two weeks.

3 bumps high quality white #4, Xanax bar, few beers and a bowl.

Bout to get down hobbit style, hope I stay conscious!

im pretty stoned right now. i got off work late tonight and dont really feel like doing anything so im gonna continue sitting here listening to the midnight eez and smoking dabs of spacebomb honeycomb and sour alien wax and drinking IPAs. I want some oxy or xanax. I wish I didn't.

Just did a 3 bag shot, about to toke up. Shot about 12 bags today. 13 if you include the one at 6am (it's closing in on 3am now). I'm pretty sure this phase is known as "out-of-control". I'm heading towards a crash and burn type situation. My tolerance has never been this high before. It's going to be tough to stop when that time comes.

At least if I get kidnapped and someone tries to kill me by giving me a fatal overdose shot of heroin, they'll have to use quite a bit of heroin. Take that kidnappers!

^ man, look after yourself! i mean, dont od and die, i enjoy reading your posts round ere.

reasonably getting there drink wise, bout to hit the bong for the first time in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.