• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Dat subutex hitting just the right way after 3 weeks with no opiates. 5mg diazepam got me Feeling like a human too 👌

Great to see you bro. And if you're chillin', I'm chillin' 😎

Just out for a walk to handle a few errands, 1.4mg bupe shortly before I left to maintain boss status, and about to fire up a nice fat 1.2g joint, half GMO Cookies and half Slurricane x Gelato #33. Gonna get back into that twelve pack from yesterday when I return. 😎

1.2mg bupe and a bong of Jokerz while I wait for the half g hash edible I just whipped up for lunch to take effect. Rain has me stuck inside all afternoon, I might as well be stuck to a pillow lol.

I'm pretty sober rn
currently taking 1000mg Kadian (slow release oral morphine) a day, but the cravings are still real bad, so Ive been supplementing with a point or 2 of fent on top when I can afford to. Just glad the Kadian keeps me from getting sick, but I know I need a higher dose..

Payday tomorrow!!

I'm Workin on it....
So far about a mg of bnz, 10g kratom (spread out in three hours) and some d8 (tons of coffee). I am of the feeling that there will be more bnz use/abuse today cause I just wanna make rational and calm choices in certain matters. Imma get "high" by not feelin it today. ;) May throw in some pregab but that would take til ~8pm to feel it's full effects (I'd rather enjoy the effects than sleep them off).
So I'm startin to "feel" it but another shot of coffee and more bnz is my next move. Wanna get away from it all for a minute (not bl I'd prolly spend all my time here ffs :) )
Buzzed atm gonna see how high I can get had enough kratom....

Not long home from work, I just now sat down for a quick smoke break before tackling the housework. Grinder started getting a bit mucky, so I decided to un-muck it real quick. That shit's potent lol.

Didn't sleep well last night but iv been getting good sleep lately so I got up early, excitement for getting a grip of MDMA is partly to blame to. I'm a month off Fentanyl/Carfent!!

Woke up to 2 lines of cocaine
1mg of Alprazolam
About to dose up on 5gs of Kratom bali gold

Smoking on some fire Purple Zkittelz and Watermelon Gelato. Feeling good, relaxed. G59 playing. Life's good!

Here's those Amethyst crystals. 😎🙌
It's going down Friday!!!