• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no beer left!!! Fuck!!! No car to get more. Goddamn it all.

I guess I'll have to smoke weed and be OK with that.

^ you don't live within walking distance of a convenience/liquor store?

It's so nice when the local liquor store is a third of a mile away from your house, lol

I could walk to a store but the round trip would be closer to an hour and there aren't always sidewalks... I used to be a block away from one.

I'm gonna offer my roommate foreign currency for beer and walking is plan B :)

You can always drink there at the store/bar. Walking back wouldn't be a problem. ;)

Banana, Erik! That's what autocorrect makes of hahaha. I have to work tonight so I just want a few brews with dinner while I do my taxes before my nap.

And I did get my beer :)

Okay SirTop :) I would also want a couple of beers to make my taxes.

I was never really a big fan of alcohol but beer is something I miss very often. Specially on weekends.

It would be my pleasure to BBQ and have a cold one with ya buddy. I know the fear of successfully conquering something that retains its hold on you. For me it's nicotine and sugar, mostly. After alcohol of course.

I'm thinking I'll take 30mg ephedrine and 10mg valium tonight instead of 40/15 like last night. For now, I'm enjoying the hours I have before my nap.

Was high on 2 mg of buprenorphine plugged + 1 mg snorted, 0.5 mg xanax and some alcohol until 30 minutes ago, then I got offered a line of decent speed so now I feel pretty speedy :)

Verrrry high! I didnt wanna be THIS tweaked!

Did an 8ball of hard, myself 'buddy assured ne it was 'really good coke' --i shoulda followed my intinct and addes citric. Wasted all but the last 3 shot. Was with someone who DEF is "shooting 'x or y' is crazy, stupid, it's a dealbreaker, but they think snortng or plugging or smoking it's ok.

Anyway did a huuuge shot; Added citric acid, banged and WOW. Had to talk myself out of a panic attact or calling 911 (generally do not do this). 4am snd wired.
rum and coke
3 shots of very mediocre heroin
mucho weed. Mmmmm weed.
2 clonidine
400 mg seroquel

^ wow, that spliff sounds delicious. Although I don't smoke joints or whatever, I'm OCD about not wasting even a microgram of a drug.

OT: doing some stuff that stupid adults have to do on Sundays while subconsciously counting down the hours till I can get high.

I'm doing alright on my Benny/Stim combo, still a bit anxious due to financial matters that are--for the time being--out of my control. Eagerly awaiting my arrival home in a few hours, when I'll have a beer and smoke pot before another nap.

I should fast from alcohol for a bit to make things easier. I'm thinking 21 days instead of 10 this time.

Cheers, everyone!

Done with all the bullshit. Took 1 g codeine and 2 g valerian extract. Drinking a strong coffee now. Everyone have a nice Sunday!

Cheers

E: might be a good idea to take a break from the alcohols, Sir. Although, I imagine it won't be as easy as it may sound. Well, at least you have weed and diazepam to make up for it.

E2: woah, I just realized I'm taking a whole fucking gram of codeine to feel the effects I grew so fond of, when it took 150-200 mg to achieve the same (or even better) high before. Perhaps a break on my part is due as well. But I'm starting to feel high right now, so it's easy for me to speak. Quitting is the easiest thing to do when you're high. Gets a little bit harder when you come down, though.

Last edited:
Nodding really hard from aforementioned spliff that I'm still smoking on. Feels good!!

Right on. I would actually love me some cannabis right now, but need to find a source of good stuff, because I don't want to bother with shit weed. And shit weed is pretty much the only kind of weed we have in our town. If you don't know anybody, that is.

200 mg tramadol
400 mg l-theanine
0,25 mg flubromazolam
brewski mango double ipa (8 %), god's nectar, also known as omnipollo nebruchadnezzar (8,5 %)
0,2 grams of high-grade hash

readin' walt whitman. he speaks inside of you, a vague sound like clinking glass, and though it might be earthly, it's dissociated from earthly time, transcends earthly memory, a feverish song slowly expanding in the glory of whitman's sonant weave.

i'm pretty stoned tbh

Just redosed 3g of kratom ( took 5g a few hours ago), had a beer for potentiation, some caffeine and now i'm about to smoke a spliff.
I'm almost out of weed and kratom, i'm going to take a little break from the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.