• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have got some morphine for really cheap last night but decided against relapse
Never gotta chance to bang morphine, made it even harder to turn down

Anyway I've been smoking dank all morning
Might get some addy and xanax later but I'd rather eat a bunch of acid and mdma

coming up on my morning 3 oc's. My doc gave me my whole months rx yesterday which he never does. was probably really busy, the last time he gave me a month i made him change it into weeks, but I didn't wanna trouble him this time - so busy and all ;) lol. hopefully i can do better than yesterday with restraint - had the restraint of a feral hog yesterday.

Good luck jigga

OT: Smokin some dank and drinkin some coffee
Need a cig

18mg etizolam (tolerance) and the subtle effects are starting to come over.
Cup of coffee as well and some nicotine from an ecig.

Just had 10mg Diclazepam and vaping away on an ecig slowly fading.

Another 5mg Etiz down the hatch, and that's my Etiz for the night, just waiting for it to kick in.

High on ketamine and then took MDMA for the first time in 10 years. Feels quite...aweseome...The ketamine and MDMA seem to blend into each other. Wow...I'm experiencing quite amazing stuff right now.

Lots of hits of nicotine (18mg ecig)
5mg more of Etiz - that's it.

Ghost your etiz uise reminds me of me.

Just 1mg etiz for tonights dose
couple pints
smokin tobacco/ok bud

doin alright... was freakin earlier cuz etiz is gettin low but more is coming. Chillin out to Decrepit Birth's 2nd album Diminishing Between Two Worlds... switching to something mellow next. Alone in my room, as always. *sigh*

+0.5 of clonazepam and sniffin lines of white... got plenty for the night. Hell yea Friday biatxx

Glad to hear neuro. I've taken my benzo, still drinking, got stoned earlier, and cigs/ maybe 1 more beer for the rest of the night (or not, I drink 2 much)

I might have sangria to increase my BAC and a spliff too, bong rips getting old

Status
Not open for further replies.