• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How healthy are you?

At my age I'm that's not bad!! If I wasn't choking down testosterone I wouldn't have had an erection since the Blair years.

I find that the older you get, the more you can knock 'em out.

Did five the other night... ;)

Go me :ROFLMAO:

Pretty much. 58 YOA and feeling good. Walk as much as I can, ride a mountain bike when possible, eat one meal a day (fast for 18 hours) between, get a yearly physical and while I have HBP, it is controlled. I also own my own private practice and work 6 days a week.
So yes...all things considered, I feel good and am pretty damn healthy for a 58 year old. I think...
lol

Pretty much. 58 YOA and feeling good. Walk as much as I can, ride a mountain bike when possible, eat one meal a day (fast for 18 hours) between, get a yearly physical and while I have HBP, it is controlled. I also own my own private practice and work 6 days a week.
So yes...all things considered, I feel good and am pretty damn healthy for a 58 year old. I think...
lol
Nobody likes a show off.. I walk to the car have a mountain bike in the garage that's needed an inner tube for 5 years, I also have 1 meal as day and many snacks, 2.5mg of ramipril controls my BP, I am slightly older than you but my in my head I'm forever 24 and in my body 80 odd.

Lots

Not sure the smoking is even a problem

Got some deep issues but working them out now with healthy living, healthy drugging and other good behaviors.

True but Id rather not have an 8 hour erection for the sake of choking my chicken for 2 mins...
Not how it works, a common misconception. It only works when you're aroused. Although it will leave you with a semi chub on, which is great if you're a grow'er now a show'er ;)

Nobody likes a show off.. I walk to the car have a mountain bike in the garage that's needed an inner tube for 5 years, I also have 1 meal as day and many snacks, 2.5mg of ramipril controls my BP, I am slightly older than you but my in my head I'm forever 24 and in my body 80 odd.
Ok....

"I think I am ready to drop dead."

LMAO

In my head I am healthy as a race horse but in reality not so much.
Fuck it we all gotta go eventually may as well look forward to it.

Surprisingly quite healthy, seeing 40 years of drug use and assorted fuck ups that should have killed me...