European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How healthy are you?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Do you look after your health? Exercise? Eat well? Or are you an idle, good for nothing druggy cunt with shit-stained purple skivvies laying under the sofa till they rot?

Last edited:
I cycle regulary 20 miles without huffing and puffing like something on something charge.

Plus I walk 2.5 miles minimum daily.

Athlete days with fucked knees etc...them are long gone though.

i think i'm as healthy as someone with my history can be.

i easily get in my 5 a day, probably closer to 10. i run at least 20k most weeks. i should do more varied exercise. quit smoking over 2 years ago. try to limit caffienated tea to max 3 per day, drink decaf and herbal the rest of the time. lunch and dinner are usually based around whole foods and cooked from scratch. try to limit processed foods in general but do have a sweet tooth. i am actively and consistently working on things to improve my mental health and develop spiritually.

major problem is drinking right now. but had liver function tested a few weeks ago and heard nothing back to assume its OK.

i think i'm as healthy as someone with my history can be.

i easily get in my 5 a day, probably closer to 10. i run at least 20k most weeks. i should do more varied exercise. quit smoking over 2 years ago. try to limit caffienated tea to max 3 per day, drink decaf and herbal the rest of the time. lunch and dinner are usually based around whole foods and cooked from scratch. try to limit processed foods in general but do have a sweet tooth. i am actively and consistently working on things to improve my mental health and develop spiritually.

major problem is drinking right now. but had liver function tested a few weeks ago and heard nothing back to assume its OK.
You can always ring your surgery and ask for the results of your test. The medical receptionist/secretary will be able to give you them over the phone.

You can always ring your surgery and ask for the results of your test. The medical receptionist/secretary will be able to give you them over the phone.
but then i need to talk to someone!!!

i'll be speaking to a dr again after some more blood tests this week so i'm sure if there's anything of note in the previous ones they'll let me know then.

I try and do 500 skips, 50 pushups, 50 situps and stretch twice a day as a basic. Add a bit of running and weights. Do breathing meditation/mindfulness and masturbate twice nightly.

I do alright :) actually lately though been slacking harder than I have in years and having hard time figuring out why. (I think I know but gotta test the change first.) That said my new place is set up in a way where it takes me hours a day (2-3) just to walk my dogs. My legs are constantly exhausted now making other exercises harder to get in.

I try to be the guy that does an active hard job then comes home and hits the weights. Then with all the dog walking and hiking I do there’s a decent amount of cardio. I need more HIIT though, and more intense cardio in general.

Also cook most of my own food cuz I got so many food sensitivities these days. Tomorrow I’m gonna go grab some oyster mushrooms from the woods and make this baked mushroom dish but gotta sub the cheese with like a fake “cheese” made from cashews onion and garlic. The oyster mushroom dish is cuz I’m hurting on money this week.

Also gonna try a garlic mustard pesto I hear it can be decent. Yesterday made Chimichurri beef roast with grass fed n finished, tossed that on a green n purple cabbage and red onion salad. Try to eat mostly vegetables, meat and healthy fats with smaller amounts of fruit and grains.

-GC

i ride down the high st in me mobility scooter bumping into the others singing "youre the one for me fatty" nah, i dont eat rubbish , i cook from scratch mostly, i need to eat more. i walk a lot, i used to play team sport . thru all them years on gear i was playing a team sport and none of them knew! they just tend to think im pissed all the time, whiuch was what kinda sent me to drugs, gettin accused of bein on somehin when am not.

yeah, similar to above, i do my best with my limited resources. i avoid the nhs and use herbs also. thats a good way to stay healthy, stay away from pharmaceuticals .injex etc. i think of the farmers in the family and their obsession with vets and jags.... cattle stuff, you know theres folks keep cattle separate for themselves on farms? the untainted animals they will rear for their freezer but the rules must be abidedby if you wish to cattle trade, which is what the corona crap was about, people trafficking.

stretching yes, i call it irish tai chi gong. or being god like, moving in mysterious ways. it was watching the shaolin in german temple and whatever, it started stopping my gear cravings a bit round novemeber, i prefer to make my own moves right now. thats why i like the winter, i get to move weird when no one is looking .