• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How have you used advanced BL chemistry/extract/ knowledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chugs

Bluelighter
So i was wondering how many in Aus:drugs, who don't have an organic chemistry background, have gone out and done the extractions based on the instructions found on BL?

And i'm not talking about CWE (cold water extraction). Who here has read a post on making #4 heroin and gone, yep got my PH strips, got my calcium and hydrocholric acid. got some steel/glass contains and a bunch of street heroin and bam cleaned that shit up and gotten themselves 100% percent (or thereabouts) pure diacetylmorphine?

or with the DMT or Mesc receipes. or how many here have done the THC oil extract with butane?

I'm interested in knowing how many here have done that sort of stuff as a direct result of the knowledge obtained from BL. Also can you say whether you were successful and whether you felt the outcome of the extract was far superior to that obtain from your friend neighbourhood dealer?

Making Hash isn't hard, neither is extracting DMT. I'd say it's less about where you got the information and more about experience. Your 10th time extracting something is going to yield better results than your first, although technique/information is important, I find experience to be moreso.
Your average weed dealer will extract better hash than your average guy that can get trimmings, simply because they've done it so many times.

I don't really see the HR value in people discussing what past crimes they have committed, especially on the scale of things that could be construed as drug manufacture.

I am sure plenty have learned enough online to perform some home chemistry, in particular extractions of DMT and BHO. It doesn't mean that it is wise to advertise it though and due to that reason I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.