• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How has pot affected your life?

MrSnuggles

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi im doing a documentary about drug users and drug dealers primarily websites such as this and I was wondering if you could spare some time to share some of your stories with me and how you ended u in drugs such as pot or heroin for example?

I didn't end up in drugs, mrsnuggles, drugs ended up in me. :X

I think your documentary's inherently flawed and fucked from the start. Best of luck, though.

Bad
i was hooked first time not because its massively addictive I do think its one of the most mental addictded drugs behind opiates.
Its amazing for anxiety, depression, pain hence why I use it.
However since using opiates and weed together, when I smoke weed on its own all I can think about is dam this be so much better if I had some oxycodone or morphine.
Its too expensive even if you can get weights its still expensive, im always wanting it as it stops my racing thoughts and boredom and helps me eat, I get that depressed I dont bother eating soon as I smoke weed Im in a better mood and I physically have to eat cos my stomachs growling.

I don't even see it as a drug anymore after using opiates, yes its strong when tolerance is low but once you've had a high tolerance you need months off to reset it as it clings to your fat cells. Im always laying it on and having to owe bare out payday.

i've smoked ganja since i was 15 pretty regularly and i am almost 21.

my cognition is definitely affected while under the influence and i get relatively silly but can handle myself when needed to in public and such.

my friends find i'm very fried but that's because i smoke a lot of weed :).

it is by no means healthy. i get coughs more regularly and cough brown mucus up.

i know i'll have to quit sometime.

the effect of marijuana on the developing brain is underestimated by the average stoner. i guess i was one of them:\.