• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

20th Anniversary How has Bluelight had an effect on your life? On those around you?

TWO decades of Bluelight is a lot of Harm Reduction, a lot of knowledge sharing, and a lot of friendships. Share how Bluelight has helped you or enabled you to help others. What kind of impact would you say Bluelight has provided for you personally?
Man..
TLB...

Thank YOU so much for everything you do. I would not be here if it was not because of you.

IMG_20191227_153854.jpg

I wouldn't have those three ppl in my life, or that beach, or millions of other wonderful, joyful, irritating, frustrating, blessed, humbling, lessons and moments that my family has provided.

If it wasn't for bluelight, I'd probably still be at the corner of some bar in the middle of rust belt cheering for a shitty team.

You were blessed beyond belief!
Give your wife and child a kiss and hold them tight. ALWAYS!

I am glad you got so lucky! 🍀🥂

Lol were you at *that* Meetup?
At THAT party-
I somehow turned myself invisible and the cops did not find me even though they were looking right at me.
After everyone was rounded up, I smoked some of their weed and raided their parents drug cabinet and walked home. Lol!
🥂🍀

While it gives me a playground to fool around in for hours on end when I’m high, it is also the first thing I open in the morning before I get to the news and I increasingly think/worry about how certain members are doing even when I’m not online. It’s become a significant part of my daily world.

Its made my life much more fufilling and full of friendship this year and helped my attitude towards my own drug use for the better. The people around me, some get it some dont. Im not shy about it but I doubt they really read it. If they do, hi dad!

First time seeing this thread. BL was my go to forum whenever I had questions about drugs. It was and still is a great source of really good info about any substance and the way to use them safely. I don't know why it took me almost a decade from being a lurker to member. My age and the fact that I got internet access in my 20s is probably the reason. I wasn't wired for internet forums and social networks in general. But when I started to use opioids BL probably saved my life. I am one of those that will take an extra 50% just in case...and with opioids that can very easily lead to death. With amphetamines you can get away with it, but morphine will put you to etarnal sleep. He is a god of that realm after all. BL is also the reason why I got so educated regarding drugs and by that I mean that after reading posts from BL I would go and search for scientific literature and learn more. I am not an expert but I consider that I have decent knowledge all-round and BL I thank you for that. Also when I joined first time BL helped me to stop opioids. I listened to advice on the dark side, ended up on opioid maintainence for 3 years and am 1 year clean now. In the moment of delusion, depression and other feelings that one has while withdrawing from buprenorphine I deleted all my posts and forgot my password. It was a crazy first month of withdrawing and I am sorry for doing that, but it is what it is. After 6 months, when I stabilised, new account was created. And here I am, trying to give back to BL what this forum gave to me. To all the people that make BL - thank you from the bottom of my heart. So I guess it effected my life big time. 🙂

Edit: people around me - my wife is very glad that I am alive and off opioids so she is grateful for BL. She isn't judgmental but she is glad that I am off opioids because she loves me and wants the best for me. So BL had a great effect on people around me. :)

VERY POSITIVELY

family are happy I have other people fo talk to sometimes and it helps

few are willing to put up with me. I would only put up with me if I take the right dose of benzo‘s

#1 without bzd’s I would really be up a shit creek without a paddle, I would be lost as to how to safely use something if it were not for *a single BL thread*

and I estimated correctly they have no severe disorder and tried a bit more like 1.5x that.

and it worked as well or better than midazolam.

#2 I still am a bunch of, for lack of better words, Poorly made in China piece of shit technology that needs to get thrown out. Or recycled. But despite that some of you really care about me. Most do not IRL and some I believe share my view on the RTD issue. But if for anything I will hold on for you guys. Or until they dignose me with Alzheimer’s

BL is likely the 1 reason why I am still alive.

Love you all, love yourselves and forgive anyone who has ever wronged you and let it all go. It is asking for a lot but it is amazing.

Last edited:
BL (all of it/us - symbiotic) is still enriching my life and anyone who comes in contact with me. Not questioning it just riding the vibe. :)
I would liken it to my experience with "love": It is hard to describe but it (connection? idk) seems to get stronger by the day.
gtfoh
<3

i learned lots here in this forum, compassion for others even when you (they) dont like them. that addicts are brilliant when i thought they were ignorant, or in denial, just plain dumb, but i was only thinking of myself(i fit that bill, so offense puhleeze) , i learned about micro filters, kava , and the dangers of too much xanax, family doesnt know it but i am stronger because of bluelight, tho honestly i think of drugs much more now, but oddly not temptation, will admit i wish to fry my brains out on shrooms terribly so, and i havent tripped in 30 years, and i took sheets of LSD and a good couple handfuls of Thee Goddess of Fungi , but i now miss it and want it, i damn near drool reading citations, trip reports and just folks experiences . i saw(felt) people that feel ill,WD`n , and or depressed. rise above and help another with less of a struggle, seen ppl kiss and make up, a community in the truest of sense of the word, TY BL isnt enough, but grateful i yam` :group hug:

Bluelight has helped me learn to consider other people's needs instead of my own. It's also taught me to never act like I know everything or have it all figured out, because there's always someone that knows more than you that you can learn from, and I definitely don't have it all figured out.

Bluelight has helped me learn to consider other people's needs instead of my own. It's also taught me to never act like I know everything or have it all figured out, because there's always someone that knows more than you that you can learn from, and I definitely don't have it all figured out.
that was brutifool man , well said well said, tht i can def respect
Black And White Fur GIF

• amazing friendships and a network of people all over the world
  • people skills. reading different perspectives and opinions. working with a diverse staff and constructively stating my opinions.
  • so much harm reduction information
  • a place where i feel comfortable sharing almost anything
i am thankful for the amazing community that is BL :group hug:

Bluelight has been my therapist and a savior have said things here that i never told anyone. In my worse wds it has kept me going when I knew all the mental and physical torture could stop just by smoking some gear. I'm still trying have time clean and relapse taught me a relapse is all part of getting clean. I can never talk to someone face to face about my feelings this place lets me get things out and the anonymity lets me be honest . The wealth of knowledge here also helps keep people safe all the people that think us junkies have no heart should pay this site a visit to see we do care about others