Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How hard will I roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakersfan

Greenlighter
During the summer, I went crazy with MDMA and rolled around 7 times (I think) in a matter of 2 months. Rolled for the first time, rolled 3 times 3 days in a row after a 2 week break, rolled 3 more times 2 weeks after that binge with 1 week breaks in between. Since school started, I decided to give up on Molly as I didn't want any damage done, and some of the magic was gone. The 7th time I rolled, I only rolled for a good hour or so. Anyways, last week for labor day weekend I decided to roll with a 1 month break. I took .3 and peaked for a good 3 hours, took .2 afterwards and felt nothing which I felt was a waste. Definitely the hardest I've rolled aside from the very first 2 times I did it. Anyways, I planned on taking .6 that day but lost .1 somewhere in my room. I just found it on my desk today. I was thinking about rolling tomorrow because I want to just get rid of it. If I have it I want it. My question is, how hard will I roll given it has only been 1 week and it's 1/5 of what I took last week? I would do around .4 every time during the summer. This is going to be the smallest amount I've ever taken. And I don't do anything besides drink vitamin water while rolling. Never taken 5-Http in my life and don't plan on it.

My question is, how hard will I roll given it has only been 1 week and it's 1/5 of what I took last week?

0.2*3h/(7x2m)=78% of a roll.

Thats the science/math behind it. But you'll roll at 78%

Last edited:
0.2*3h/(7x2m)=78% of a roll.

Thats the science/math behind it. But you'll roll at 78%

that is ridiculous

everyone knows its number of rolls * duration of rolls occuring x time spent rolling. Then you carry that number and multiply by total substance used, divided by average amount to find the mean substance usage.

Therefore i think its closer to 75%

If you wanna get rid of it, why not chuck it in the bin? The amount you've been rolling is ridiculous and the 100mg roll definitely won't do much for you.

If you wanna get rid of it, why not chuck it in the bin? The amount you've been rolling is ridiculous and the 100mg roll definitely won't do much for you.

This. Or just give it to someone who can use it responsibly.

During the summer, I went crazy with MDMA and rolled around 7 times (I think) in a matter of 2 months. Rolled for the first time, rolled 3 times 3 days in a row after a 2 week break, rolled 3 more times 2 weeks after that binge with 1 week breaks in between. Since school started, I decided to give up on Molly as I didn't want any damage done, and some of the magic was gone. The 7th time I rolled, I only rolled for a good hour or so. Anyways, last week for labor day weekend I decided to roll with a 1 month break. I took .3 and peaked for a good 3 hours, took .2 afterwards and felt nothing which I felt was a waste. Definitely the hardest I've rolled aside from the very first 2 times I did it. Anyways, I planned on taking .6 that day but lost .1 somewhere in my room. I just found it on my desk today. I was thinking about rolling tomorrow because I want to just get rid of it. If I have it I want it. My question is, how hard will I roll given it has only been 1 week and it's 1/5 of what I took last week? I would do around .4 every time during the summer. This is going to be the smallest amount I've ever taken. And I don't do anything besides drink vitamin water while rolling. Never taken 5-Http in my life and don't plan on it.

First & foremost - get a test kit. The doses you're taking are ridiculous for MDMA so it's probably not MDMA or cut. Buy a kit and find out.

Secondly, nobody knows how 'hard' you're going to roll. Some of the equations were fantastic estimations, so try and use them (loljk).

Once again, I can't stress enough how important it is that you buy a test kit. The dosages you report are ridiculous for MDMA.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.