• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How good are PseudoSpeedballs?

You mean taking a very cardiovascular-aggressive nasal decongestant along with opioids?

I think you'd have depressed breathing through clear sinuses. Whether that's an improvement or not is a matter of perspective.

Ephedrine is really only for short-course treatment of severe sinus congestion, as comes with infections and sinusitis. Those two can produce pain no mortal should ever experience, so bad they almost get a text from cluster headaches about coming to the party. That makes the number they do on your circulation (worse than the desoxy version, methamphetamine) worth it.

PS: when buying your sinus meds, "phenylephrine" is bullshit placebo, not pseudoephedrine aka SudaFed, Sudo, ephedrine, threoephedrine, erythroephedrine, etc.

Oh, and if they still had codeine for sale OTC in the USA, I'm sure you would find Tylenol/Codeine Daytime™️ Severe Cold and Flu Maximum Strength Capsules. That's how good your combo is.

Another opioid? Just as good as regular ones I suppose, the rush is mostly all about the bellringer, the heroin just takes the edge of the remainder of the coke high, prevents unwanted side effects, anxiety, and general tenseness that comes with stimulants. After the first shot, you don't get much of a rush from subsequent shots of opioids without waiting a few hours. Sure that first shot is something else, but if I have both I only mix them in the first shot, then just shoot coke after that until some time passes/I am experiencing too much unwanted stimulation.

You mean pseudo- in the proper sense of false--what the French call faux--and not the proper spelling of a slang term for pseudoephedrine, itself a misnomer for one of four stereoisomers of ephedrine?

You can understand why I'd be confused, I hope.

Sadly, the cocaine is the part that's really bad for you, heart-wise, and whatever name you give the downer won't make it a safe combo. Swapping the heroin for concentrated codeine will still kill you when the coke wears off.

For the record, I'll write the general formula for speedballs, faux and authentique:

Upperone duration
+Downerdifferent duration . . .
=Death and/or Despaireventually

You mean taking a very cardiovascular-aggressive nasal decongestant along with opioids?

I think you'd have depressed breathing through clear sinuses. Whether that's an improvement or not is a matter of perspective.

Oh, and if they still had codeine for sale OTC in the USA, I'm sure you would find Tylenol/Codeine Daytime™️ Severe Cold and Flu Maximum Strength Capsules. That's how good your combo is.

I'm sorry, but these 3 statements cracked me up hahaha....could be the drugs, but I found this very amusing (albeit accurate). Thank you Scrofula.

Regardless, Scrofula here has offered sound advice throughout this thread. In fact, I quite like his helpful chart, puts things perfectly into perspective.

-PA

Yeah, speedballs are nice, but also very dangerous as mentionen earlier. I don't do them anymore and enjoy my H solo.
Nevertheless, I found speedballs that didn't include cocaine and H always lacking. They mix perfectly. Just replacing the H with another opioid isn't unenjoyable though: Hydromorphone and morphine are quite nice too.
I also really liked it with Kratom, instead of H (got the idea here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...dball-Cocaine-and-Kratom-(Mitragyna-speciosa) )