• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How fucking hard is it to get a shag off the internet in the UK?

Bluelight has worked for a lot of people; Felix and Kate being one couple, who've been together for years. Then there's several older members who met on here, but don't really post, any more, but are happily married. Even I had my own relationship. It's not a bad place to meet a like-minded druggy. ;)

Oh! In that case I can also highly recommend the BL Dating Service =D<3=D

This may come as a bit of a shock, but there is no such thing as a right to a woman's body (or if there is, it belongs to her and nobody else).

I'm assuming from the fact that you're typing on a computer, that you've got hands ..... so ..... you know what .....

Right had some decent chat going with an on-line dating site burd.
Just threw in about a meet up without trying to sound like a knife wielding rapist (it wasn’t easy)
So let’s see how this goes…only been chatting for a few days but she’s been keen as fuck so who knows.

Not even sure if I’m that into her looks wise just want to see if I can pull this shit off.
Which means I’ll end up getting a massive custard pie as I’ve made my move to early.
Fuck it…got to go baw deep if you want results.

p.s. Julie...stop talking shite :p

Right she’s went quiet on me…looks like I’ve spunked my game plan load too early.
Pain in the hole dancing about with all these lame ass messages.

Cut through the shit
Here’s what I’m all about…what you all about…right lets meet up and see if there's some actual fucking chemistry.

Fuck it….I’m becoming a Davie Hay.
Haw Bearlove…show’s yir cock ya big fucking Stud ;)

This may come as a bit of a shock, but there is no such thing as a right to a woman's body (or if there is, it belongs to her and nobody else).

I'm assuming from the fact that you're typing on a computer, that you've got hands ..... so ..... you know what .....

So why should you get one then? ;)

(Runs for cover... )

As you well know, all men are wankers anyway...

…looks like I’ve spunked my game plan load too early.

I can't help but wonder if this is where people go a little awry. I'm certainly no expert on the matter but do people really have game plans? Surely that will always be blatantly obvious and - in many if maybe not all cases - be a deeply unattractive trait? I always found just chatting and - dare I say it - being natural works rather well.

I can't help but wonder if this is where people go a little awry. I'm certainly no expert on the matter but do people really have game plans? Surely that will always be blatantly obvious and - in many if maybe not all cases - be a deeply unattractive trait? I always found just chatting and - dare I say it - being natural works rather well.

To be fair game plan was maybe the wrong choice of word...more just trying to adhere to the online dating game protocol.
I chat away as myself and don't offer up any bullshit as in my opinion I don't need to bullshit to make a 'connection'

Anyway I scored with that meet up I was talking about earlier...hooking up next week for a drink.
I'll be like Del Boy waiting to meet Raquel in the train station with the big bunch of flowers =D

I'll be honest with you, in most of the west it's rather worthless to try to score the fanny off the box. i've done it now for 13 years and it's really gotten challenging to maintain. women in the UK and USA are fucking annoying and pampered. don't go to any sex sites, those are the lowest of the low. Stick to facebook and strike up some chats with girls. Some advice though if you want this to succeed:

Don't be emotional, be light and funny and when the convo lulls, take off.
impose artificial time constraints, specifically if you had a good chat from a girl.
if you get it going good with a hot girl, look for the "catch". if a hot girl is single, something is wrong with her. try to find out what it is and focus on it in your mind to keep from idealizing her.
Never tell a girl she is hot. ever. she is "interesting" looking at best.
Stay indirect when you speak to her. make the conversation seem organic and unrelating to you wanting to stuff her with microscopic baby seeds.
Don't talk about sex unless she brings it up.
if she insults you or rags you or acts rude, call her out on it and take off, don't even bother. if she's a true cunt, just walk away and have some self respect.
if there is no "chemistry" it most likely won't happen and it's best to not try it further.
show strength. be assertive and make sure she knows you are independant. you don't wait to speak to her. you don't chase her. you don't let her insult you. you don't take her shit. if she speaks to you rudley treat her the way you would a man acting the same. don't give her leeway if she is hot.

meeting girls online is a challenge because keep in mind the hotter a woman is, the exponentially more times she gets offered a meat tube on a daily basis. even ooglie chicks get offered sex more than you ever had. keep that in mind. the way to distinguish yourself is self control and strong presentation and avoiding sex talk or telling her she is hot. when you are hunting for the poontang keep in mind a woman is like a dear, she feels like you are out to get it, her snatch, she will turn tail and run fookin' quick. you need to be indirect and strike up a convo on other basis and if you seduce her you will get what you want, but just like hunting a deer you dont go out and yell and scream for the deer to come to you if you are wearing bright orange and red and shooting loudly at it. so what do you do? you fookin' wear camoflauge, go quietly, and when the dear least expects it, you hit that some bitch with a shot right in the heart.

for a woman, you need to sneak around her shag-detector by avoiding sex talk or "yer hot grrrl" talk and show her the other side of you. this will seperate you from the hordes of horny losers trying to shag her all times of the day. you build attraction by speaking to her like a normal person, but cracking jokes and just getting to know her, imposing artifical time constraints so you arent talking to her too much, and then not messaging her too much, displaying strength and independance but also class and good natured ness. girls also like it if you are rowdy, and rebelious, but not in a sexual way.

eventually she will want to dig deeper into you and meet, and the way you do it is by just having a drink with her in a bar, or even a cup of tea or coffee and a walk. dont ask her to dinner or to a movie or anything like that, it is expensive and it turns chicks off. they want fun. so offer to meet up and "hang out sometime" or "get a drink" be vague about what you want to do, but set a day that is firm if she cancels the day, you immediately should stop speaking to her unless she sets another one immediately. trust me on this. if you ignore her and stop all contact it sends a strong message and you will have more self respect.

next, if she shows up make sure to be late. chicks are usually late themselves and it makes you look like a fuckin fool to be there early. also if she gets there a few minutes before you she has to wait for you, creating an artifical sense of power. after you arrive, and you should look your best that you can, be polite but don't be sexual or anything, and read her body language. be funny, but also talk about your life to create a sense of intimacy with her. tell stories about things that happened to you and share real details of your life. hopes, dreams, good bad, hard shit, whatever. crack jokes. if you can entertain her and create intimacy, she will start to look at you with a noticeable lust in her eyes. if she twirls her hair, avoids her phone, and stares at you deeply, these are signs she wants it.

after you get to this stage all you need to do is invite her back to your place to get a drink, and thats when you make your move and kiss her. don't do so out of the blue, don't do so right after being funny or emotional. do it slowly by intiating intimacy. you smile a bit, you touch her face maybe as you edge closer. she will get it. if she doesn't back away you just kiss her. then from there im sure you dont need any advice.

this is a system i have deployed for countless years. some rules to go by are to make sure that if a girl starts giving you shit and being rude, talking on her phone, or not sending any love back your way, respond by cutting it short and focusing on another girl. you could get machievellian and try to manipulate her even if she is giving you static but i myself have rarely been able to turn these around without tons of effort, and what the hell for? to shag a girl that barely wants to be there?

cast a wide net, try to talk to multiple women so that you dont spend too much time on one.

basic principles that i have used.

[...]meeting girls online is a challenge[snipped bollocks]

It's only "a challenge" because of the misogynistic, PUA-wannabe bullshit you posted above. Keep "negging them bitches" and make it even more challenging for yourself, while the normal people have normal conversations and have very abnormal sex.

Last edited:
I'll be honest with you, in most of the west it's rather worthless to try to score the fanny off the box. i've done it now for 13 years and it's really gotten challenging to maintain. women in the UK and USA are fucking annoying and pampered. don't go to any sex sites, those are the lowest of the low. Stick to facebook and strike up some chats with girls. Some advice though if you want this to succeed:

Don't be emotional, be light and funny and when the convo lulls, take off.
impose artificial time constraints, specifically if you had a good chat from a girl.
if you get it going good with a hot girl, look for the "catch". if a hot girl is single, something is wrong with her. try to find out what it is and focus on it in your mind to keep from idealizing her.
Never tell a girl she is hot. ever. she is "interesting" looking at best.
Stay indirect when you speak to her. make the conversation seem organic and unrelating to you wanting to stuff her with microscopic baby seeds.
Don't talk about sex unless she brings it up.
if she insults you or rags you or acts rude, call her out on it and take off, don't even bother. if she's a true cunt, just walk away and have some self respect.
if there is no "chemistry" it most likely won't happen and it's best to not try it further.
show strength. be assertive and make sure she knows you are independant. you don't wait to speak to her. you don't chase her. you don't let her insult you. you don't take her shit. if she speaks to you rudley treat her the way you would a man acting the same. don't give her leeway if she is hot.

meeting girls online is a challenge because keep in mind the hotter a woman is, the exponentially more times she gets offered a meat tube on a daily basis. even ooglie chicks get offered sex more than you ever had. keep that in mind. the way to distinguish yourself is self control and strong presentation and avoiding sex talk or telling her she is hot. when you are hunting for the poontang keep in mind a woman is like a dear, she feels like you are out to get it, her snatch, she will turn tail and run fookin' quick. you need to be indirect and strike up a convo on other basis and if you seduce her you will get what you want, but just like hunting a deer you dont go out and yell and scream for the deer to come to you if you are wearing bright orange and red and shooting loudly at it. so what do you do? you fookin' wear camoflauge, go quietly, and when the dear least expects it, you hit that some bitch with a shot right in the heart.

for a woman, you need to sneak around her shag-detector by avoiding sex talk or "yer hot grrrl" talk and show her the other side of you. this will seperate you from the hordes of horny losers trying to shag her all times of the day. you build attraction by speaking to her like a normal person, but cracking jokes and just getting to know her, imposing artifical time constraints so you arent talking to her too much, and then not messaging her too much, displaying strength and independance but also class and good natured ness. girls also like it if you are rowdy, and rebelious, but not in a sexual way.

eventually she will want to dig deeper into you and meet, and the way you do it is by just having a drink with her in a bar, or even a cup of tea or coffee and a walk. dont ask her to dinner or to a movie or anything like that, it is expensive and it turns chicks off. they want fun. so offer to meet up and "hang out sometime" or "get a drink" be vague about what you want to do, but set a day that is firm if she cancels the day, you immediately should stop speaking to her unless she sets another one immediately. trust me on this. if you ignore her and stop all contact it sends a strong message and you will have more self respect.

next, if she shows up make sure to be late. chicks are usually late themselves and it makes you look like a fuckin fool to be there early. also if she gets there a few minutes before you she has to wait for you, creating an artifical sense of power. after you arrive, and you should look your best that you can, be polite but don't be sexual or anything, and read her body language. be funny, but also talk about your life to create a sense of intimacy with her. tell stories about things that happened to you and share real details of your life. hopes, dreams, good bad, hard shit, whatever. crack jokes. if you can entertain her and create intimacy, she will start to look at you with a noticeable lust in her eyes. if she twirls her hair, avoids her phone, and stares at you deeply, these are signs she wants it.

after you get to this stage all you need to do is invite her back to your place to get a drink, and thats when you make your move and kiss her. don't do so out of the blue, don't do so right after being funny or emotional. do it slowly by intiating intimacy. you smile a bit, you touch her face maybe as you edge closer. she will get it. if she doesn't back away you just kiss her. then from there im sure you dont need any advice.

this is a system i have deployed for countless years. some rules to go by are to make sure that if a girl starts giving you shit and being rude, talking on her phone, or not sending any love back your way, respond by cutting it short and focusing on another girl. you could get machievellian and try to manipulate her even if she is giving you static but i myself have rarely been able to turn these around without tons of effort, and what the hell for? to shag a girl that barely wants to be there?

cast a wide net, try to talk to multiple women so that you dont spend too much time on one.

basic principles that i have used.

The downside to this approach is that if you're lucky enough to find a 'duurty hoower', you'll never know 'cos she'll fuck you off for being a slow, boring bastard. The best tactic is to pretend you're gay - then she'll see you as a challenge and try to convert you to the ways of the muff, probably... Alternatively, you could just make sure to never leave the house without a bottle of rohypnol and a gag..

This thread has some of the funniest posts I've read in ages - keep going humper and rockinrolla! :)