• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine How fast does tolerance build?

sadmachine

Bluelighter
On a once in a year holiday, friday night was my first time using coke, half a gram, was pretty boring but in the beginning my heart rate and bp did spike up a little, got a little chatty and confident and had a super numb roof of mouth and front teeth for about the first hour (this was nice)

Saturday night did another half gram, very very little numbess and no real good effects.

Sunday did LSD (or sth in the family of LSD atleast)

Today I have a bout a gram to play with and i'm not really getting any physiological reponses, my heartrate is slightly lower than before I started, BP is fine, temp is fine, no numbness only difference Is I have a bulging vein in my temple (a little concerned, sometimes get this with a hangover or after a vomit/being out in the sun) but i've drank plenty of water.

I've slept and ate in between these days ofc, is it just tolerance? I thought atleast i'd get the numbness but is there a short-term tolerance to that too? Should I be concerned about the bulging temple vein? My bp is fine. Thanks for any advice.

Is it all the same batch of cocaine?

You don't gain tolerance in 3 sessions. And also even when tolerance does start to happen the batch would taste the same and numb the same. The numbness is a physical effect not a psychological one.