• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How fast do 2c-whatever blotters start working compared to an oral dose? Is there a difference?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
Just wondering because i hate waiting two hours before it comes on, once I accidently redosed 25-30mg 2c-i with another capsule of that strength and kinda took so much at one point i suddenly realised, like hey, i am tripping hard, and i am having a bad trip, huh...
I'll never make that mistake again.

Your confusing me man, 2C-x doesn't fit in a normal blotter.
do you mean the NBome series? Most psychedelics show themselves within an hour or less in my experience, especially all the Phen's besides the SIx series.

ChARLie ?✨?

Last edited:
huh, then i shouldn't really trust the vendor or he's dosing really low as he doesn't put a dosage on it...2c-stuff always started working in two hours unless i insufflated it but those burn like hell...

Zeta:

2Cs usually take around an hour and a half to really start kicking in for us just for the record so I can relate to that, but I don't mind it so I'm afraid I can't help with that. Seconded that there are no 2C blotters except the N-benzyl type though, I wouldn't trust that vendor either.

Yeah, that's puzzling. 2C-x drugs practically aren't potent enough to fit on blotter. I'd be quite cautious, especially about redosing. Unevenly laid NBOx blotter has killed a fair few people. I was really hoping we'd finally moved past that. :-|

Could be an honest mistake. People could get 25I-NBOME and 2C-I confused, but they're totally different drugs

Last edited:
I have seen supposed 10-13mg 2C-C and 2C-E tabs online though, I guess it's possible.

I have seen supposed 10-13mg 2C-C and 2C-E tabs online though, I guess it's possible.

10+ mg's to a blotter square? Those sound like they would be huge. Also, who would need 10-13 mg of 2C-C on a blotter anyway? You'd need to eat 3 of those blotters to even get halfway-decent visuals. I guess gel tabs might work, though.

At any rate, 2C-I-NBOMe is a "legit" name for 25I-NBOMe, although it should naturally be avoided because it could easily result in mixups between plain 2C-I and its dangerous 20-times-as-strong NBOMe cousin.

I'll avoid this vendor....and now i still don't know if bk-MDDMA the same is as bk-MBDB, i thought not?

2c-e blotter 8-10mg

CAS Nr: 923013-67-6
UIPAC: 2-(4-Ethyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)ethanamine monohydrochloride
EG/EC: N/A
Formule: C12H19NO2 • HCL
Molmassa: 245,7 g/mol
Zuiverheid: ≥99%

....hmmm

10+ mg's to a blotter square? Those sound like they would be huge. Also, who would need 10-13 mg of 2C-C on a blotter anyway? You'd need to eat 3 of those blotters to even get halfway-decent visuals. I guess gel tabs might work, though.

At any rate, 2C-I-NBOMe is a "legit" name for 25I-NBOMe, although it should naturally be avoided because it could easily result in mixups between plain 2C-I and its dangerous 20-times-as-strong NBOMe cousin.
I know man, I'm just saying. Although I haven't got the slightest clue as to how big they would actually need to be.

I've seen blotters in various sizes and even various thickness. I had active blotters of DOC paperthin, tiny squares. The biggest were like four times a normal acid hit, just as thick but laced with bromo-dragonfly.

Yeah seems fishy. Anyway 2C-Xs for me start working in an hour orally and they peak around 2 hours (some take longer like 2C-E and 2C-P). Theoretically, if you did fit a dose on a blotter (2C-P would probably fit on a large blotter in enough of a dose to trip), it would be sublingual absorption which would make it hit faster.

I'll avoid this vendor....and now i still don't know if bk-MDDMA the same is as bk-MBDB, i thought not?

No, bk-MDDMA ("dimethylone") is not the same as bk-MBDB ("butylone").

MDDMA is MDMA with an extra methyl on the nitrogen, MBDB is MDMA with where the methyl on the alpha-carbon has been replaced with an ethyl.

From what I've read, butylone is a decent empathogen/stimulant, whereas dimethylone is pretty shit.

Yeah, I tend to like bk-MBDB, I don't think I've tried this dimethylone. Thanks for clearing that up.