• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How? Experienced coke washers a quick question.....

Crackle pop

Bluelighter
Evening BL hope everyone's fridays going okay!
Right as those that read my posts know I prefer washing my own stone with fishscale coke bicarb water on a spoon.
Always turns out great and from half a gram good powder coke it usually yields around
0.4 - 0.5g
I've Just done a wash half a gram i use same amounts weighed everytime.
Except this time I've a big rock instead of the usual lots of smaller rocks and this rock is weighing at 0.74g
What's caused this I only ever use 0.13 bicarb to half a gram but never got this much weight back.... any ideas whats caused this guys?

I'll post a pic up for your viewing pleasure 🤣

The extra bicarbonate or some other present cut are holding on to some water giving the extra weight. I’d wash with more hot water to get rid of that stuff.

-GC

The extra bicarbonate or some other present cut are holding on to some water giving the extra weight. I’d wash with more hot water to get rid of that stuff.

-GC
G, all hail you. The crack and heroin God xD jkidding, srry I'm drunk but I wanna ask u something....don't u get triggered by these kinda questions?

G, all hail you. The crack and heroin God xD jkidding, srry I'm drunk but I wanna ask u something....don't u get triggered by these kinda questions?

I got .2g of some very pure crack in the other room I could smoke right now. Does it cross my mind time to time? Ya. But I also really appreciate and understand how well I function if I keep my use to a minimum. The ego inflation, the paranoia, doesn’t go well with my current life.

Cocaine is also one that I’ll binge for awhile then kinda burn out on it and get bored until 6-12mos have passed then my mouth starts watering again.

Now a couple months back, when I hadn’t touched any in 2yrs, yup it would’ve been very triggering lol.

One more thing, alcohol triggers me hard but I stopped drinking mostly so it doesn’t make me fiend anymore.

-GC

I got .2g of some very pure crack in the other room I could smoke right now. Does it cross my mind time to time? Ya. But I also really appreciate and understand how well I function if I keep my use to a minimum. The ego inflation, the paranoia, doesn’t go well with my current life.

Cocaine is also one that I’ll binge for awhile then kinda burn out on it and get bored until 6-12mos have passed then my mouth starts watering again.

Now a couple months back, when I hadn’t touched any in 2yrs, yup it would’ve been very triggering lol.

One more thing, alcohol triggers me hard but I stopped drinking mostly so it doesn’t make me fiend anymore.

-GC
Funny thing, when i used to do snow I didn't like itvwith alcohol. I was more the water+blow only type o guy lol

Hahahaha far from it mate which is why I'm asking because it makes no sense to me to end up with more weight than the powder n bicarbonate together ? I'm stumped 🤨
Hahahah I was wired up until 3-4am with only my weed to come down , no access to any benzoate atm and I don't touch H ( learnt my lesson with that from ages 15 to 19 IV use to the point of only being able to get myself in the groin an neck 😥 alot of jail sentences and a bad way of living.
Back on topic tho lol I've no idea half a g with 0.13 bicarbonate usually yields around 0.4g
🤔🤔🤔

-GC
I'm really put off by the paranoia and thinking your something your not really doesn't suit me either to be honest . Part of the reason I no longer use daily n commit crime borrowing anything to score. It is now kinda if I'm flush after everything else to live food elec gas . Bacca weed even. Everything then if I have enough to have a blast an not wake up skint hating myself an life then I will.
Alcohol is also a big trigger for me to do drugs id normally not even think of or be bothered about. A night of drinking usually ends up a very expensive night once you start with the class a n hard drugs. Many a times I've spent 100s in one night woke up totally broke for the next 2 weeks not a penny to live on. Crack will eat money like its nothing... 🤑🤢

Funny thing, when i used to do snow I didn't like itvwith alcohol. I was more the water+blow only type o guy lol
When I was on the H id prefer to smoke my white but did snowball a good few times and didn't drink at all then.
Once I got off them in my 20s early 30s I used to drink which always went hand in hand with powder coke sniff.
With me its like a drink an sniff go together well. As do how and crack they seem to compliment each other imo 🤣

When I was on the H id prefer to smoke my white but did snowball a good few times and didn't drink at all then.
Once I got off them in my 20s early 30s I used to drink which always went hand in hand with powder coke sniff.
With me its like a drink an sniff go together well. As do how and crack they seem to compliment each other imo 🤣
Yeah doing coke by itself is kinda intense. You need some type of downer to balance it out. I'd always had opiates and benzos. I don't shoot up anymore but yesterday at night I chipped some morphine3 after 2 and a half years. Im still high as fk with 90mg orally lols. I keep nodding on and off AND GKIMG FINALLY IM PAIN FREE. SICH A RELIEF.

Yeah doing coke by itself is kinda intense. You need some type of downer to balance it out. I'd always had opiates and benzos. I don't shoot up anymore but yesterday at night I chipped some morphine3 after 2 and a half years. Im still high as fk with 90mg orally lols. I keep nodding on and off AND GKIMG FINALLY IM PAIN FREE. SICH A RELIEF.
🤣😂 definitely intense and I hate it once u get to the point of one pipe too many and the tele goes on mute or off altogether. Your convinced either the police or someone/something is out to get you . Total feeling of dread and anxiety and have ya ever noticed once your in that state of thinking your hearing become so much better and you can hear your next door buck ones toilet splash as they sit on the toilet 🤣
Seriously though I feel like I can hear a pin drop in the next room once high.
I seem to get the shitty dread n anxiety come over me once I smoke anything more than 0.5g in under a hour, the next thing ya know all the lights are out the tele is off n im hid in my shower 🚿 with my pipe n rock just incase.
I laugh when I come down. Incase... incase what the feds smash the door in , I doubt many of us in the moment of hearing our doors being smashed in would be able to o have time to loads light an smoke a pipe . The I think many of us would freeze an hope it is the feds and not someone wanting blood lol.
Ugh I hate being in that frame of mind and wired to fuck. U think n think yourself into believing some bollocks is gonna happen . Once you come down laugh at yourself for believing such bullshit 🤣

Seriously tho I'm glad your pain free today . Nothing worse than constant chronic pain brother , may it last .
I don't get pain from my fuked heart unless I have an attack. My lower back/spine where I have titanium rods n bolts from a fusion in 2012 cripples me most days as my spines now twisted n hips arnt in line ugh I feel u bro

🤣😂 definitely intense and I hate it once u get to the point of one pipe too many and the tele goes on mute or off altogether. Your convinced either the police or someone/something is out to get you . Total feeling of dread and anxiety and have ya ever noticed once your in that state of thinking your hearing become so much better and you can hear your next door buck ones toilet splash as they sit on the toilet 🤣
Seriously though I feel like I can hear a pin drop in the next room once high.
I seem to get the shitty dread n anxiety come over me once I smoke anything more than 0.5g in under a hour, the next thing ya know all the lights are out the tele is off n im hid in my shower 🚿 with my pipe n rock just incase.
I laugh when I come down. Incase... incase what the feds smash the door in , I doubt many of us in the moment of hearing our doors being smashed in would be able to o have time to loads light an smoke a pipe . The I think many of us would freeze an hope it is the feds and not someone wanting blood lol.
Ugh I hate being in that frame of mind and wired to fuck. U think n think yourself into believing some bollocks is gonna happen . Once you come down laugh at yourself for believing such bullshit 🤣

Seriously tho I'm glad your pain free today . Nothing worse than constant chronic pain brother , may it last .
I don't get pain from my fuked heart unless I have an attack. My lower back/spine where I have titanium rods n bolts from a fusion in 2012 cripples me most days as my spines now twisted n hips arnt in line ugh I feel u bro
Broooo haha I smoked so much cracko in the past and can relate to everything xD what a fking nightmare tho. I had a friend who had money and lived with a prostitute as her roomie. They were buying an Oz of coke a week at the end of that bender. My buddy would call me and we'd smoke 10 grams in a night b2b. Since I live in Peru, blow is relatively cheap. It's a curse tho my buddy would smoke rock for days on end and started talking to the wall. I convinced him he needed help. Went into the Peruvian jungle to treat himself with ayahuasca in a well known treatment center owned by a French doctor. Their approach on drug rehab I's amazing. Ayahuasca cures the soul. My buddy hasn't smoked in 2 years or so. Had a couple relapses but he told me it'd part of the process. Felt underwhelming smoking rock and chasing a retarded 10 min high
He's doing good now, from like 2-3 ozs of smoked rock habit to nudfin. I quit smoking crack too 2 years ago. Not worth it man, I sold too much valuable shit for another blast
Until I got sick of the Neverending cycle
Woooo srry for the long post.
Lovely high tho xD
Cheers brother ✌