• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How euphoric is the opioid high of 3-HO-PCP?

fugme

Bluelighter
compared to classic opioids? I already have some 3-meo-pcp and want 3-ho-pcp just because of MOR affinity.

It isn't like an opioid, you're not going to get that kind of high from it. It does have a comfort and ease to it that are really nice. I never got "oh shit this is an opioid" from it, I wouldn't have ever guessed it had MOR activity if I hadn't read that it did.

Thanks! I have done some more reading and apparently those studies have been done only on animals in the 80s. Wikipedia entry is quite misleading.

Thanks! I have done some more reading and apparently those studies have been done only on animals in the 80s. Wikipedia entry is quite misleading.
Lots of wiki articles for RCs are edited by those with a financial interest in selling that substance. Personally, I'm pretty doubtful of 3-HO-PCP having significant MOR affinity in humans at normal doses. I think it's all based on that animal data from the 80s and the one PCP analogue roundup post that was made here years ago before these compounds hit market.

I'd say it's pretty dopey. For a dissociative. Though I don't have many opioid reference points.

So it depends where you're coming from I guess.