• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How does Valium or other Benzos make you feel?

Taken (abused) them for over 20 years and often go on a binge just for old times sake but after the first day or two, I feel absolutely nothing at all, I don't even get a good night's sleep. Like every drug, tolerance kicks in and eventually you can't really understand why you're taking them at all.

Takes away my anxiety completely (like Pregabalin) but try not to over do it or else I get very sleepy.

Diazepam makes me zonked out and sleepy.

Alprazolam is very moreish and you end up blacked out doing stuff you don’t remember.

Lorezapam didn’t seem to do anything for me.

Now these are my experiences and don’t necessarily compare to others.

Could be nothing at all until I wake up the next day with no memory of what happened. Oh and I'm mad for no reason

-or-

Like idgaf about anything, bullets, traffic, lightning, cops, wild animals with flamethrowers. I'm the life of the party. At some point I might bring up a wild story about the million other times I was fucked up.
Then waking up with zero or very little memory of the previous night. Oh and being mad for no reason.

You ever seen one of your friends take too many barz and winde up trying to fight everyone. Repeating themselves, and trying to steal.

Then you realize you've become that guy.

You ever seen one of your friends take too many barz and winde up trying to fight everyone. Repeating themselves, and trying to steal.

Then you realize you've become that guy.
I don’t have many friends to being with in real life that do drugs so can’t relate but my MIL said i was talking to the door when i was on Pregabalin, Tapentadol, and (I think) Diazepam.

I hate showing I’m on something so it’s very embarrassing when that happened of course.