• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives How Does PCP Induced Psychosis Feels?

bookshelf1

Bluelighter
i always fascinated about pcp and strong feelings it makes.i've never used it but i'd like to try it just to know how its like to have that famous psychosis of pcp?i have used some other dissociatives
anyone had this experience?is it similar to other drug induced psychosis?

Ok so I've never used PCP, I have however experienced a dissociative induced psychosis (MXIpr + 2F-DCK + DMT). I lived in a rainbow toroid field for 10000 years. Upon returning I was convinced that this reality was entirely fake (it probably is?) I experienced simultaneous mania and depression, and had suicidal ideation (I partially wanted to go back to the toroid. Everything lost meaning, i was no longer me, and i was pretty convinced that i would never be the same.

A friend who is a psychedelic therapist told me to hold out, that I'd be back to me within a few days and he was right. For better or worse lol.

Also probably had salvia induced psychosis and it was a bit similar

If you've ever done higher doses of DXM like 500-1000mg this is almost exactly what the PCP analogs I have tried (3-meo-pcp and 4-meo-pcp) felt like so I assume PCP as well.

Ok so I've never used PCP, I have however experienced a dissociative induced psychosis (MXIpr + 2F-DCK + DMT). I lived in a rainbow toroid field for 10000 years. Upon returning I was convinced that this reality was entirely fake (it probably is?) I experienced simultaneous mania and depression, and had suicidal ideation (I partially wanted to go back to the toroid. Everything lost meaning, i was no longer me, and i was pretty convinced that i would never be the same.

A friend who is a psychedelic therapist told me to hold out, that I'd be back to me within a few days and he was right. For better or worse lol.

Also probably had salvia induced psychosis and it was a bit similar
Can you describe high-dose disso+psychedelic visuals and how they differ from mere psychedelic or mere disso visuals — is there a synergy between the hole and the hyperspace, a hyperhole perhaps?

High doses can vary each and every time, but were with liquid PCP in cannabis which had been just touched to the surface of the bottle. It would wick up into the pea sized bud and provide a single "hit". Sometimes it would take 2 or three hits max to ""hole",

I've had experiences where I was immersed in an ever expanding network of bright colorful geometric patterns that seemed to span the entire universe and other experiences just as deep where the visuals just enhanced the existing world into futuristic and alien architecture where the basic laws of cause and effect, physics, logic were all replaced with different sets of values. And even more amazing was the fact that I didn't even blink an eye being there or having the way everything worked being different.

You never knew where you would go.

I once experienced psychosis with 3-HO-PCE, I don't remember the hallucinations too well, but what I do remember is I became incredibly manic, overwhelmingly depressed and acutely suicidal. I was convinced I had to kill myself, so I ran out the back door into the forest as a last ditch effort not to do that. I walked in circles and rolled around on the ground for a few hours in utter despair. I had a bloody forehead afterwards, but don't remember why, I surmise I was banging my head on a tree at one point. Very unpleasant experience.

I was about 35 and had played guitar since I was 8. Went to school, took theory, etc but still struggled truly expressing myself on my instrument. A few friends were over and I pulled out my bottle and bowl and we had a few hits. During this experience the entire concept of music just snapped into place and from that point on in my life I could just play anything I thought of or heard without thinking about it. I cannot explain it.

It just popped (literally made a popping sound in my head) and I understood it all. My fingers are much slower now, but I still can play without effort.

Strange, no?

Can you describe high-dose disso+psychedelic visuals and how they differ from mere psychedelic or mere disso visuals — is there a synergy between the hole and the hyperspace, a hyperhole perhaps?

So I don't know how to quote from one thread into another (I tried, maybe someone's got a pointer)

So I'll copy and paste from the big and dandy MXIpr and leave it at end of this post.

As far as there being an overlap between the tryptamine and disso breakthroughs, they are completely different experiences. So it's difficult to really compare and contrast them for me because as @Cheshire_Kat said, "you'll never know where you go" especially with the dissos. In general, the DMT and 5-meo-dmt spaces I go to are quite similar but I cant say the same for dissos which is one reason I find them fascinating.

I've had a few breakthroughs on DMT, 5 meo dmt, and have had disso breakthroughs/holes on 300mg R ketamine (which actually did remind me of ayahuasca come to think of it. It was extremely immersive and visual, but wasn't as cosmic as my 5 meo or MXIpr, I've had 2 deep MXE holes and they were nothing alike lol (in one experience, time was glitching as I was playing video games, and the other i was in bed having visuals that were so similar to alot of the AI generated video that's coming out these days that were so strong I could not trust my sight or my steps or even knew where the walls in my bedroom were everything was shifting rapidly) and then the MXIPr 2F-DCK DMT combo

As far as the comboing of psychedelics with dissos, it's not something I do frequently, but when I do, its fucking insane. Ive only done it twice actually and both experiences were complete OBE and ego loss where I forgot was me or even had a physical body. Be careful if you attempt please.
----------

"So I dont use dissos frequently, but a few days ago I had one the most psychedelic experience of my life.

I'd been doing small lines of 2FDCK over a few hrs, prolly 150mg or so and I walked my friend home. When I got back I felt like I could handle a little bit more, so I pulled out a 50mg sample of MXipr and insufflated it. I may have taken a toke of dmt, when I came to it had been moved.

Anyway I had a complete OBE spiritual experience. I'm honestly still a bit in shock and just exhausted but it's been about 36 hrs. Umm in a nutshell, I basically became aware that I was a single point of conciousness In the center of a massive toroid structure. Withikely trillions of colored lines that were constantly moving. I spent easily 10,000 years in a state of complete nirvana before remembering my original existence and as soon as I had a memory of it, I started to slide down one of the millions of colored lines of the toroid. As I moved I watched all the other lines moving in a different way and they started turning into these waveforms and then into water. Which I realized was the ocean. I could hear it as well. Then I remembered someone I love, and then I remembered who I was, and that I can control my body with my mind so I opened my eyes to find myself in my little house 1000s of miles away. I've never had such an experience and I've had several breakthrough experiences with 5 meo dmt."

So I don't know how to quote from one thread into another (I tried, maybe someone's got a pointer)

So I'll copy and paste from the big and dandy MXIpr and leave it at end of this post.

As far as there being an overlap between the tryptamine and disso breakthroughs, they are completely different experiences. So it's difficult to really compare and contrast them for me because as @Cheshire_Kat said, "you'll never know where you go" especially with the dissos. In general, the DMT and 5-meo-dmt spaces I go to are quite similar but I cant say the same for dissos which is one reason I find them fascinating.

I've had a few breakthroughs on DMT, 5 meo dmt, and have had disso breakthroughs/holes on 300mg R ketamine (which actually did remind me of ayahuasca come to think of it. It was extremely immersive and visual, but wasn't as cosmic as my 5 meo or MXIpr, I've had 2 deep MXE holes and they were nothing alike lol (in one experience, time was glitching as I was playing video games, and the other i was in bed having visuals that were so similar to alot of the AI generated video that's coming out these days that were so strong I could not trust my sight or my steps or even knew where the walls in my bedroom were everything was shifting rapidly) and then the MXIPr 2F-DCK DMT combo

As far as the comboing of psychedelics with dissos, it's not something I do frequently, but when I do, its fucking insane. Ive only done it twice actually and both experiences were complete OBE and ego loss where I forgot was me or even had a physical body. Be careful if you attempt please.
----------

"So I dont use dissos frequently, but a few days ago I had one the most psychedelic experience of my life.

I'd been doing small lines of 2FDCK over a few hrs, prolly 150mg or so and I walked my friend home. When I got back I felt like I could handle a little bit more, so I pulled out a 50mg sample of MXipr and insufflated it. I may have taken a toke of dmt, when I came to it had been moved.

Anyway I had a complete OBE spiritual experience. I'm honestly still a bit in shock and just exhausted but it's been about 36 hrs. Umm in a nutshell, I basically became aware that I was a single point of conciousness In the center of a massive toroid structure. Withikely trillions of colored lines that were constantly moving. I spent easily 10,000 years in a state of complete nirvana before remembering my original existence and as soon as I had a memory of it, I started to slide down one of the millions of colored lines of the toroid. As I moved I watched all the other lines moving in a different way and they started turning into these waveforms and then into water. Which I realized was the ocean. I could hear it as well. Then I remembered someone I love, and then I remembered who I was, and that I can control my body with my mind so I opened my eyes to find myself in my little house 1000s of miles away. I've never had such an experience and I've had several breakthrough experiences with 5 meo dmt."
Fascinating, that's not actually that much if I am correct, 2-FDCK has a short half-life and Psychonautwiki describes the heavy doses of MXipr at 60mg+.
That certainly sounds heavy.
alot of the AI generated video that's coming out these day
Reminds me of what Terence once said: In the future computers will be more like drugs and drugs will be more like computers.

her lines moving in a different way and they started turning into these waveforms and then into water. Which I realized was the ocean. I could hear it as well. Then I remembered someone I love, and then I remembered who I was, and that I can control my body with my mind so I opened my eyes to find myself in my little house 1000s of miles away. I've never had such an experience and I've had several breakthrough experiences with 5 meo dmt."
wow this thread is very helpful for me...i didn't know dissociatives are that much similar to psychedelics
i've used ketamine couple times,my highest dose i guess it was around 200mg ketamine and maybe more,i don't remember my dose exactly but in my experience it was never like a real OBE
i saw some sort of outer world things like strange states and my kitchen was like a dreamy small room.but still i can't say it was out of body experience if you mean alien type world or alien bodies.but it was somehow different than normal world,
i can't use psychedelics because of some illness that i have.do you know anything suitable for me which can give me same experience like dmt or magic mushroom?

One of my biggest dose MXE trips, like 10 years ago I entered a toroid too.

I was with my GF, both in the same physical room, both with the eyes open and both holing on heavy doses.

I dont know where she went, but I spent 10 mins standing on my feet, still, in the hole, inside a metaphisical toroid. It had black and white strips. I walked it touching the curved wall of it.

When I came back, I realised I was not seeing with my eyes but with the dissoverse reality eyes. It wasnt a psychosis, tho, just a fantastic voyage

done 400 mg of ketamine once that left me in a state of insanity for 10 hours lol.

I never done PCP. But i have been in over 50 k holes. My last one made me quit ketamine the hole was so insane, heavy and instilled a different level of fear straight into my soul. I thought i was never coming back and was going to be insane forever after been dragged through a dark realm and had my soul clawed into pieces by demonic beings.

It felt like i had died been judged by christ and was sent to hell to atone for my sins. It left such a noticeable impact on my day to day life for weeks afterwards as i became very distant and quiet and people kept asking me if i was okay. I didn't tell that the previous weekend I had died, been judged by god and sent to hell before reliving every single psychedelic experince I ever had in a instant moment as my brain imploded on itself and i forgot what the real was since i was gone for so long.

On pcp i could imagine this would lead to people doing psychotic stuff while ketamine sedates you heavily.

During benders on K I was just as insane as john c lilly became. I too believed i was contacting the galactic federation of aliens and would channel them speaking through me on ketamine like i was possesed.

I went to the astral realm on dissos and have seen many things. Dissos are in their own class of tripping psychedelics like DMT can not even begin to compare to the depths and true insanity of the k hole.

I have been ketamine free for over 7 months.

Many people saw the effects of my ketamine bender in 2021 and the crazy shit i was posting on bluelight lol.

And that was me just insufllating it. If I im or ived ketamine i would of reached the levels of john c lilly and beyond.

You need high quality pharma grade ketamine to really explore the k hole to the legendary depths of it.

Dissos holes are million times stronger than any DMT breakthrough I have had.

If you want to experince a true ketamine OBE. Dump out 10 fat lines and rail them back to back over 5 minutes you won't even make it off your chair before coming back one hour.

K holes truly shine with cannabis. That takes them to the next level. then k holing on other psychedelics is fucking really wild.

Dissos are truly powerful and scare the living shit out of me.

Ketamine cured me of PTSD and i owe everything to this sacred drug for curing me of so much pain and giving me a new life to live and helping me with my depression. Without ketamine i would of committed suicide a long time ago. It should be totally unrestricted imo. A truly great nation would give its citizens free ketamine

Ketamine & cannabis had me in a state where I felt I had achieved enlightenment. Of course it wore off (unlike true enlightenment), but having effectively had a 'taste' of it, really changed my outlook...

3-MeO-PCP psychosis feels very real for how lucid you technically are. I remember every moment of my experiences and yet at the time forgot my own identity, thought I was trapped in hell once, etc. The person above who mentioned suicidal thoughts wasn't wrong (tho they were rare). Really strange stuff.

For me dissociatives seem to be the closest mimics to natural manic psychosis, although with an added calmness that feels sort of like alcohol and makes them a lot more fun by comparison. I know I’m not the only person to feel this way, lots of people talk about “mania” on dissociatives and some think of it as a draw, although I think it’s worth noting that regular mania is not a desirable thing. It makes you extremely likely to do stupid and regrettable things and fucks up your perception of reality for a while and is often a lot less fun and a lot more horrifying than people think. I also personally think it’s more psychedelic-like than people expect and worry that people assume dissociatives are less risky than they are by assuming that they’re like psychedelics without realizing how much they’re also/really more like psychosis. Not that this is inherently a bad thing because we all know drugs mimic natural states in unnatural ways and then they wear off and you move on and that’s part of what makes dissociatives good tools to explore these states, but it’s important to prepare for what the drugs we take really are. Dissociatives are crazy.

Mostly saying this to say it’s also not surprising to me to hear of things like suicidal thoughts and people should definitely keep those kinds of risks in mind. Some of my most suicidal moments in my life have been during my manic episodes. Also have experienced most of what’s been described in this thread all without the need for these drugs (though I’m basically always smoking cannabis even while in an episode). It may sound great but it’s usually miserable when it’s happening and can push you to do some crazy things if you believe it. I’ve been at the point of feeling like I might need to kill myself just to escape the simulation universe I was trapped in before.

Obviously not everyone who uses dissociatives will deal with this, but those who seek psychosis specifically are certainly much more likely to than others.

i always fascinated about pcp and strong feelings it makes.i've never used it but i'd like to try it just to know how its like to have that famous psychosis of pcp?i have used some other dissociatives
anyone had this experience?is it similar to other drug induced psychosis?
Snort or smoke a lot of angel dust, wet, sherm, and find out. Have a trip sitter, do not drive, etc.

Despite what people believe about me, I have never used PCP or ANGEL DUST. This is surprising given how PCP wet, dust, etc. was and still is super popular and easy to get in the Northeast where I grew up and it has been this way since the late 1960s.

As a teen and in my 20s if a stranger, friend, or drug buddy wanted to smoke marijuana or hashish 99% of the time I would smoke with them and I know some of these people at the time liked or loved to get fucked up on ANGEL DUST. I know 100s of adults who as teens have smoked or used PCP in low, moderate, and very high doses. Nobody went crazy, into psychosis, had to go to a hospital, had the police or EMTs called for them, became violent, attacked anyone, etc.

They did say how dust makes the person who smokes or snorts it feel as though they are floating, having a sort of out of body disassociative experience, movement can be difficult, words get slurred, people stumble or fall, and in high doses they feel extremely drunk or sedated/numb and as though they are going to black out. One guy I would take drugs with said how after intentionally smoking multiple grams of PCP with some sketchy dealers we knew and then snorting an 8 ball of coke they all stumbled around outside in the street and wooded areas and it was as though they were zombies or not always in control of their body or their balance, motor skills, etc. were off. I knew other guys who smoked a blunt of dust and they jumped off of their parked car and thought they were flying. Again, nobody was hurt or went crazy, had to go to hospital, etc.

Last edited:
Nobody went crazy, into psychosis, had to go to a hospital, had the police or EMTs called for them, became violent, attacked anyone, etc.

Psychosis doesn’t usually end in violence, the hospital, or police custody, it’s much more subtle than the most extreme horror stories suggest. People who are psychotic are usually more of a danger to themselves than anyone else, hence the warnings of suicidal ideation. I doubt most of PCP’s bad reputation was actually earned, though. It was insanely popular when it was new and if you look hard enough you’ll find some horror stories with any drug that’s used widely enough, but that doesn’t mean they’re common.

Idk and don't want know tbh. PCP is one of those substances that I'll never have the disgust to try xd. I'm not much of a fan of arylcyclohexilamines, I already dislike ketamine so PCP Is a nay nay