• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How does brotizolam (lendormin) compares to benzos in terms of strength?

kroen

Greenlighter
I recently acquired brotizolam pills, and learning it's akin to benzos my curiosity peaked. Naturally I did some research (google, psychonaut, reddit and many more) but came up empty ended. What I'm trying to figure how is how strong it is.

For example, 0.5mg of kpin=1mg 0.5mg xanax=1mg lorivan=10mg valium. But what about brotizolam?

I would rather not test it, as I only have 10 pills of 0.25 mg each, and starting small+redosing as needed is a terribly wasteful idea as brotizolam only has a half life of 4 hours, so I'm hoping some of you already have the answers.

I've also a follow up question: Is it snortable? According to DrugBank it has a water solubility of 0.058 mg/mL, but I've no idea what that means. Thank you.

Brotizolam is a thienotriazolodiazepine benzo, same class as etizolam. It is one of the most potent benzo by weight (brotizolam 0.25mg is equivalent to 10mg diazepam or 0.5mg alprazolam or clonazepam).

It is classed as a short-acting hypnotic, similar to triazolam (with similar potency, 0.25mg triazolam/brotizolam are equivalent). Sedation, amnesia and overall side effect profile is also similar to triazolam.

Waiting to get 30 Brotizolam in the next few days and there's very little I can find out about them, strength wise etc. I know it is a very rare benzo, I've only heard about it this year, but i didn't think one 0.25mg tab to be equivalent to 10mg of Diazepam or 0.5 of Xanax/Rivotril.

I'm prescribed 30 x .25mg Halcion (triazolam) and i was hoping it would be a bit better than them. I don'r get much off my halcion anymore but saying that my first couple times trying it it was magical, well.. i ended up in hospital after taking 9 of them.. and only about 2 tramadol during that day.

I got a moderate to high tolerance, 10mg valium, 1mg Xanax and 2mg Clonaz a day+ sometimes 2 or 3 15mg Midazolam at night (very short half life) like halcion, which i take sparingly
Brotizolam is a thienotriazolodiazepine benzo, same class as etizolam. It is one of the most potent benzo by weight.

When you say its one of the most potent by weight, when you quote "(brotizolam 0.25mg is equivalent to 10mg diazepam or 0.5mg alprazolam or clonazepam)" do you also mean weight or strength?, because if by strength 10mg diazepam or .5mg alprazolam seems pretty weak in comparison to this fairly strong sedative benzo

-- I think perhaps I'll give a review of things like strength, onset of action, feeling, dosage etc.. once im finished the 30 tabs of them. As there's very little info about these things