• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants How does an Epinephrine shot compares to a real Adrenaline Rush?

Natuallist

Bluelighter
Hello people,

There was a time in my life where i did a lot of risky things, mostly climbing mountains alone without ropes; and i enjoyed the adrenaline rush it gave me knowing i was risking my life. It was pretty addictive. I stopped doing it now.
Recently, i saw a member of my family having a skiing incident and the rush it gave me was really strong, although not really enjoyable since they were in danger.

So i just wanted to ask, for those who had experiences like the ones named above, or others such as fighting people, rock climbing, sky diving... How does an Epipen injection compares to a real adrenaline rush? Is it the same feeling? is it weaker?

Last edited:
sort of like comparing apples to oranges. both are fruit but totally different. the experiences of things like cliff diving sky diving driving really fast are vastly different from the experience of any drug.

Reactions: CFC
sort of like comparing apples to oranges. both are fruit but totally different. the experiences of things like cliff diving sky diving driving really fast are vastly different from the experience of any drug.
I mean i'm not scientist, but i read Ephedrine is supposed to simulate the effect of an Adrenaline rush, so i was wondering if someone who tried both things could compare. I've personally tried 100mg oral meth and it was much more intense than any rock climbing.

Ephedrine is extremely similar in structure to methamphetamine, only difference being the added hydroxyl group. As such it is a stimulant, but far weaker than methamphetamine.

Are you thinking epinephrine? Because epinephrine is adrenaline.

Ephedrine has no rush. Its simply a mild to moderate strength stimulant depending on those, and has more peripheral effects than meth or d-amphetamine. I used to take 100mg a day for quite some time. I feel like you might be confusing ephedrine with epinephrine...

Ephedrine is extremely similar in structure to methamphetamine, only difference being the added hydroxyl group. As such it is a stimulant, but far weaker than methamphetamine.

Are you thinking epinephrine? Because epinephrine is adrenaline.

Ephedrine has no rush. Its simply a mild to moderate strength stimulant depending on those, and has more peripheral effects than meth or d-amphetamine. I used to take 100mg a day for quite some time. I feel like you might be confusing ephedrine with epinephrine...

Sorry, I didn't do enough research and thought Ephedrine was the closest thing to Adrenaline available on the streets. Epinephrine would probaby be more what i'm looking for, yes, as it is pure adrenaline. But is it easy to find? I feel like it would be extremely hard to find someone selling it.

Sorry, I didn't do enough research and thought Ephedrine was the closest thing to Adrenaline available on the streets. Epinephrine would probaby be more what i'm looking for, yes, as it is pure adrenaline. But is it easy to find? I feel like it would be extremely hard to find someone selling it.

Epinephrine is actual very common and highly available to the public in the form of autoinjectors (epi pens, given to those with severe allergies). When administered intravenously epinephrine is not enjoyable, and can induce pretty severe anxiety/panic. Thats about it.

There is nothing on this planet that can mimic adrenaline in a true life and death situation. Seemingly inhuman strength, activation of primal instincts, increased focus and faster movement. Nothing I have ever taken has come close.

Epinephrine is actual very common and highly available to the public in the form of autoinjectors (epi pens, given to those with severe allergies). When administered intravenously epinephrine is not enjoyable, and can induce pretty severe anxiety/panic. Thats about it.

Thanks, I wasnt even aware of the existence of epipens. I just read a bunch of old posts about them on bluelight and it seems you wont get any euphoria. To be honest, I was kinda curious about them since some people get addicted to it (extreme sport practicers, thrill killers...). Do you think epipens can be easily sourced? I will check now.
In a previous thread you said you used the content of epipens and chased it. Im not aware of every term yet but did you mean you smoked it? Can it be used orally?

Thanks in advance

Eugh, I don't think you're going to find an epipen rush particularly recreational mate. There's way more to the feeling you seem to want to recreate than simply a bolus of pure adrenaline. A panic attack is a rush of adrenaline, for example, wrapped up in thoughts, feelings and various other neurochemicals.

Wow I just found injectable ephedrine online without a script needed :oops: crazy
they sell 5mg ephedrine hcl by the 50 in health food stores where i live. behind the counter and they limit how many bags you can buy but you can get them with no issue as long as your of age.

I mean i'm not scientist, but i read Ephedrine is supposed to simulate the effect of an Adrenaline rush, so i was wondering if someone who tried both things could compare. I've personally tried 100mg oral meth and it was much more intense than any rock climbing.
i used to buy bags of ephedrine and take them for work. my mom also took ephedrine every morning and for all i know still does. i think it pales in comparison to any rush whether it's drugs or any daring experience. i never got any rush from it. just an energy booster really. like real weak amphetamine but missing something.

i used to buy bags of ephedrine and take them for work. my mom also took ephedrine every morning and for all i know still does. i think it pales in comparison to any rush whether it's drugs or any daring experience. i never got any rush from it. just an energy booster really. like real weak amphetamine but missing something.
Thanks, i won't bother with it then. If i could ask, how much mg of ephedrine would you say is equivalent to a can of monster?

Eugh, I don't think you're going to find an epipen rush particularly recreational mate. There's way more to the feeling you seem to want to recreate than simply a bolus of pure adrenaline. A panic attack is a rush of adrenaline, for example, wrapped up in thoughts, feelings and various other neurochemicals.
Yes, i'm totally aware i would just probably puke my guts out and hate the experience. I'm still kinda tempted about trying it, just to compare it with a real life situation rush. Can't find any on the darknet atm so i'll probably give up

Yes, i'm totally aware i would just probably puke my guts out and hate the experience. I'm still kinda tempted about trying it, just to compare it with a real life situation rush. Can't find any on the darknet atm so i'll probably give up

Not sure of the rules where you live, but in most European countries you can usually pick up an epipen from a pharmacy without a prescription, if you really want to try it.

Not sure of the rules where you live, but in most European countries you can usually pick up an epipen from a pharmacy without a prescription, if you really want to try it.
It seems to be strictly regulated in France unfortunately. I found some online pharmacies links such as [--an online pharm--] but i'm not quite sure if they're legit. Maybe i'll go ask in a random pharmacy tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yeah we try to steer clear of mentioning names here mate, no biggie but I had to take the name out :)

go skydrive. costs about $200 a drop around here for a tandem a bit more if you take the 6 hour class and go alone.