• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do you take your suboxone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been on suboxone for a little over a year and every bit of information ive found on these threads has been helpful..ive been using the alcohol method for a while now and ive found that first of all taking milk thistle sometime a couple hrs before you dose decently potentiates the dose with more euphoria..then brushing your teath, your tounge and underneath really well..followed by either washing out with mouthwash or even just a little bit of the vodka from the solution your about to use..then when i dose even tho im prescibed more i only take a little over 3mgs but under 4mgs cuz thats when i feel i get the best results, now i dont know about yall, but crushing into powder makes me salivate way more which in turn effects the concentration level of the soltuion so i just break into about 3 to 4 pieces and then i get 1/8th teaspoon(.62ml) measuring spoon or whatever and fill it with abosolute vodka and dump under my tounge(sometimes i drop just another single drop depending on dose size) along with my dose thats already there and i keep it pressed as tight as possible until dissolved to keep my mouth from producing as much saliva..i keep it under for about 20 to 30 min

This is one of my first posts so please bear with me. I going back to D's original post that started the thread;
The 8mg pills are my DOA. Break 4mg down and snort. Great high, last long, blah blah blah...
I will say that I do get a little sweaty and uncomfortable but doesnt last very long. I imagine thats the naloxone having a little effect ( I do like to take sub's right after a binge on 0xy, dilly's, what have you).
Now I have these films and cant find the happy place the pills snorted have taken me. Diluted in water and snorted, plugged, and under the tongue. Have used large amounts (8-16mg) and small amounts (0.5-0.2mg) trying to find that Nor-bup possibility but nada. It is still about twice as good as taken under the tongue but just not like the pills were snorted.
My next step is smokin these films and seeing where that takes me. Any thoughts? Correction, any positive, harm reduction thoughts?
Oh and these films diluted in water and snorted burn like a sumumabitch. Then it all goes numb and I scrape at what little high I can obtain. Sometimes its an okay high, and other times can't even notice it. Anyone notice a difference?

1/2 intranasally, 1/2 sublingually (with 0.5-1ml of ethanol)

when i was RXed suboxone, i was given it 3x a day, i only took 1 and a half or 2 a day, and i took it as directed, sublingually. I was on such a schedule that it was like taking a vitamin to me, it helped me beat heroin addiction and other opioids, thanks to suboxone, i never have cravings for opiates or think bout the high, the only time i want opiates is if im crashing from stims...as of now i am not physically dependent on any opiates or suboxone, so i noticed when i wanna do bupe for recreational purposes that snorting a quarter (2mg) is a much better buzz then sublingual, i dont get euphoric off of it sublingual, just can feel the opiate buzz glow, when i sniff it im euphoric, a more heavier opiate buzz...and YES SNORTING SUBOXONE, well the NALOXONE intranasally actually can go into effect and throw u in precip w/d...from my experience and from what my old sub doc told me, that most people dont realize naloxone is active when snorted...even project reach places give u nose spray with that in it in case u overdose on heroin....when im taking subs to get clean, im going sublingual, as directed...recreationally 2-4mgs sniffing it. i have IVed subutex...it doesnt give u a rush...but u will feel high in minutes and it is good...i've IVed suboxone also and have gotten high,,avoid 8mg doses or more

This is an old thread that doesn't really fit with the new format in BDD, am going to close it and archive it as it has some good information in it.

If you have any new suboxone questions then feel free to make a new thread about them.

If you have any problems with my closing of the thread or think that it should be reopened then shoot me a PM

Mugz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.