• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How do you take crystal form mdma? (Urgent)

Plugging does wonders if you prepare it correctly. Never just shove a capsule or crystal in your rectum, it will either not dissolve properly or just sit there and get in your stool.
The proper way is to buy an oral syringe (the type used to feed infants medicine). Take What ever molly you want to plug , dump it in a small shotglass or small cup, draw up water into the oral.syringe, and squirt over the mdma crystals. Use enough water to dissolve it just enough to the point where it's liquefied , they say the less water the better
Draw solution back into oral syringe, and just stick tip in your rectum and slowly push it all in, you don't need to lay a certain position, contrary to popular belief, after you squirt it in your butt, expect to feel the effects within minutes , may be even.sooner! This method is by far the best ROA. Some people compare plugging to the intensity that IV gives. When I used to plug adderall , i would literally feel it the second I pulled my pants up after injecting into my butt. Its quite a rush , im.sure this will be the same situation with MDMA as they both are amphetamines

I find plugging to be the best method. It has been oh-so long since I have had MDMA and 2 of 3 times it was crystal. And I find I get a nice afterglow the following 2 or 3 days but sadness in the immediate comedown. But the afterglow is on;y present when used in moderation - I find plugging like 150mg followed by 50-80mg maybe 3 hours later ideal and no more use for a couple of weeks. MDMA is one drug I won't overdo. I can plug 200mg but get cardiovascular side effects that can outweigh the positives of a higher dose though my blood pressure is better controlled now and until this year I hadn't weighed under 280 in 10-12 years, now I am 253. So I could probably do more but I don't feel it is needed.

Never mix with HBWR seeds, that nearly killed me! I am sure some RCs would also be dangerous so if you ever do anything uncharted, start as low as possible!

Plugging does wonders if you prepare it correctly. Never just shove a capsule or crystal in your rectum, it will either not dissolve properly or just sit there and get in your stool.
The proper way is to buy an oral syringe (the type used to feed infants medicine). Take What ever molly you want to plug , dump it in a small shotglass or small cup, draw up water into the oral.syringe, and squirt over the mdma crystals. Use enough water to dissolve it just enough to the point where it's liquefied , they say the less water the better
Draw solution back into oral syringe, and just stick tip in your rectum and slowly push it all in, you don't need to lay a certain position, contrary to popular belief, after you squirt it in your butt, expect to feel the effects within minutes , may be even.sooner! This method is by far the best ROA. Some people compare plugging to the intensity that IV gives. When I used to plug adderall , i would literally feel it the second I pulled my pants up after injecting into my butt. Its quite a rush , im.sure this will be the same situation with MDMA as they both are amphetamines
a syringe is effective but not really practical in some locations.

when a syringe is not an option, just stick your pill or capsule or crystal up there. it'll be fine :)

alasdair

You think the rectal BA would work if someone just shoved a capsule or powder in there butt? I see your stool binding to it before it would dissolve in time, as it will sit there