• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How do you take crystal form mdma? (Urgent)

tripballz

Greenlighter
I was wondering because I got a decent amount (a gram) of it which I plan on taking, but I don't know what is the best way too take it.
I don't want to crush it up and snort it but if I parachute it is it required to crush it up also can you eat it raw without crushing it up.

To be honest I have no idea please tell me the best way below, I have only had pills before.

Pretty much anyway to get it into you will work. sniff it. Eat it. Parachute it. stick it up your ass. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

You can eat it raw... if you can man the taste lol

Split gram into 7, wrap into a rizla, neck it. I crush it, I'm sure it doesn't affect the effects, but believe the larger surface area would give you a quicker hit

Split the gram into whatever size dose you're used to (swim goes for 100mg because swim knows her limits), crush it up, then swim would usually pour it into a small amount of water in a small cup/glass, swill it round, then drink it, put some more water in the cup to pick up any residue, drink that, wait, be happy :)

Swim finds the advantage of drinking it is that it is a bit gentler on the stomach than making a bomb (with rizla). The disadvantage is it tastes gross.

No need to SWIM here. It is actually suggested that you do not SWIM. But welcome.

To OP I hope you aren't planning on eating the whole gram.

You can ingest it anyway, mentioned above, butthole, mouth hole, nose hole. sublingual, etc. I prefer to either parachute or put under tongue. I dose between 100-150 mg and don't suggest taking more than .2 in a night.

Also, test your shit.

Take it orally, it was designed , or designated for oral consumption, besides ,any other method used robs the magic MDMA provides

best way is to snort it and swallow a little to make it last longer. I always have the best experiences when i snort it.

Take it orally, it was designed , or designated for oral consumption, besides ,any other method used robs the magic MDMA provides

I know ppl that swear by the snort/swallow mixture. I always though the BA was better orally, but my recent research has turned up naught.

I always just orally ingest personally. It's short acting enough as it is.

I never had the patience to parachute, i just dump the crystals and powder in my mouth and gulp it down with water

Way to much plugging going on with the senior BL crew. ??I m gonna have to try it. What's the difference from your experience on up peak and duration? Willl I get an extra hour of bliss

in my experience, it comes on in about half the time and it's more intense.

alasdair

Washing the crystals down with water in a gulp is not that big of a deal, it's just a chemical it's not like it's biohazardous, grow some chest hairs and pop a crystal in your mouth and wash it down with water lol. That's just me personally, I don't feel like going through the trouble of wrapping it in a piece of tissue small enough where it wont get caught in my throat

Ok, just because MDMA has a higher BA snorted VS. Oral, doesn't necessarily mean that it would make more sense to snort it cause the BA is higher, i feel its a complicated issue. Ok yes, I'll admit, you will get more of the drug in your system doing it this way, but is the high really better just cause the BA is higher doing that way? My opinion, the answer is NO.
Ok cool, if I got 100mg of MDMA, I'll be happy knowing im getting the most out of my 100mg by snorting it. On the other hand, im not going to get all the "magic" from MDMA, the longer lasting an empathetic effects!! Snorting robs you of ALOT of the popular effects and magic that makes MDMA so notoriously popular.
So, i would take MDMA orally anyday of the week even if that means ill be getting less BA. It I such an amazing drug to just pop and go.

If i am wrong about the BA of MDMA being lower when taken orally, than I apologize, but my moral of the story is still true when it comes to BA, and differences in effects.

Way to much plugging going on with the senior BL crew. ����I m gonna have to try it. What's the difference from your experience on up peak and duration? Willl I get an extra hour of bliss

Pretty much this.

in my experience, it comes on in about half the time and it's more intense.

alasdair

Plus no stomach issues should you be prone to them. Plugging (thank you F&B) is the best lesson BL ever taught me. Just don't try it with ketamine.