• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How do you smoke opium?

Have you heard about the "stone and needle" method. Very efficient and doesn't require more than two needles and opium of course. I have tried it's very efficient but not good for lungs.
Put a head match sized opium on one needle. Heat the second needle up to a nice red color. With a paper make yourself a nice long cone. Put the red heated needle on the opium ball and breathe strongly to swallow all the nice white smoke produced. Effect is guaranteed !!
I have learned this method from an Iranian friend. Have to try it.
Enjoy !!

Whenever I got it at fests, I just smoked it out of a weed bowl like I smoked weed. Idk if this was a waste but I never got super into it and it did enough for me. Might be different for people who use it regularly or want to get the most out of it, I was just sort of lazy and didn't want to enjoy it too much or get too good at using it. This seems strange but I have addicts in my family and didn't want to get into it.

Have you heard about the "stone and needle" method. Very efficient and doesn't require more than two needles and opium of course. I have tried it's very efficient but not good for lungs.
Put a head match sized opium on one needle. Heat the second needle up to a nice red color. With a paper make yourself a nice long cone. Put the red heated needle on the opium ball and breathe strongly to swallow all the nice white smoke produced. Effect is guaranteed !!
I have learned this method from an Iranian friend. Have to try it.
Enjoy !!
Why the heck did you bump this

Because he had something to contribute to the thread, unlike you...?

u smoke it on foil. opium is alright its almost exactly like a weed high but without be paranoid. when you smoke it it last an hour to an hour an half

The only time I've smoked opium was from opiated hash when visiting Vancouver, BC, the north american Amsterdam, I knew it was and am not talking BS. I smoked it in a normal hash pipe. I wish it had only been opium itself but it was pleasant nonetheless, just that I could have done without the mindfuck from the bubble hash at the time.

mod note - cleaned up lots of prices and other misc shit.

Please keep discussion on-topic and NO PRICES. Not even for pipes.