• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how do you smoke crack?

My answer is DONT SMOKE CRACK, it is an evil drug!!!!!!! I am not judging, I was a crackhead for years back in the late 80's early 90's and I am still paying the price!!!!!!

Be carefull!!!!

sounds like a really stupid question... i've only ever snorted crack before, i have a crack pipe off a friend, wondering how to use it and like what ta do when you smoke it. cheers. :D

oh and i know its addictive and everything, so please no innfo like that.

don't ever snort crack.

I will explain my method but I have a question 1st. So, I'm no armature but I've read on here that some people say that after getting their rock melted into the Chore & taking that initial blast that they will then point their stem pointing downward. I've never tried this because what I imagine will happen is the build up will melt but the sacrifice is getting a monstrous hit. Am I anywhere close to being on the money with how that works? Also, will you still have that prized caked up stem when all the work is gone? Enough for a pushor scrape? Or is losing that finale the trade of for sombre huge blasts? I'd REALLY love for someone to give me a reply. If ya got a minute it's be much appreciated. I have 3 - 50 bags right now. Maybe I'll test out that theory. Still, let me know your method. Ok, onto how this little kitten smokes her yum yums...I've smoked for years & I'm certainly not bragging here. I think the longer the pipe, glass stem, the better. Not crazy long, but a few inches. Diameter doesn't matter. Use chore boy or in emergency situations try stripping down a usb cord. Take your pick of the outside stainless steele or if you're picky get that copper out of your colored cords. I think most know, burn the coated chemicals off either. Pull off enough to fill approx. a cm or a bit more. Take 2 items that fit thru your stem & pack that wiring on from each side, giving a tight enough fit to just stay put when you inhale. Nothing worse than sucking your chore they a hot pipe, especially if you've already got some build up in there. It'll kill that great blast you get from a push or scrape, whichever is your style, for when the goodies run out. So, onto set-up; ya want your chore to be just slightly inserted a bit from sitting flush with the end you plan to fire up. Everyone's different so I'll explain my way, which is to drop that rock on my chore with my stem pointed to the sky. Hit it with some fire from your bic. It may pop on ya but that's why your chore isn't flush with your glass. Thes splatter will stay in it's place, the pipe. When it's melted into the Chore covering the surface, you likely will have a little mound still unmelted & ready to go. You can tilt the pipe down, not quite straight yet & no worries, that rock mound will stay put. Wet your lips, start twisting that stem & putting the tip of the flame just close enough to heat & melt that rock into your chore. Don't pull too hard. I like to be near a mirror, watching the smoke build in my stem. Try not to heat it to the point of melting it inside the stem. Take the lighter away when the clouds so building & pull until they stop flowing into your lungs. When it does stop go ahead & hit it with your flame again, still avoiding melting your product. If it does melt don't fret. It'll harden back up into a light brown to black caked up substance, depending on quality of your rock. Hold that shit in. Your head will lighten, bells will ring & as we say where I live, you'll get the "womp womps". Sit back & enjoy that lovely sensation. 5 minutes later, if you're already a pro, you'll be repeating said process.
-User4Life2
Instagram & FB:
-Androgynou14u, & yes I'm a womanregardless of the dumb ass screen name or "handle" I chose many moons ago. Lol, so by all means, feel free to hmu. Cheers!