• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How Do You Shoot Heroin Up?

I don't think you should iv heroin in the first place. Just try railing it. It might hurt your nose a bit, but I just don't like needles.

OK, one more time for the cheap seats in the back....

:\ OK, please bear with me for just a hot minute. When you’re doing what you described here, are you using a 100 unit syringe? And also, does a 100 unit syringe equal 1 CC? If so, does that mean you use 30 units on a 100 unit syringe?

If so, do you get a really huge buzz from that-like, the kind where you can’t look at anything straight because your eyes are shaking? That’s what I get when I use 10 units in a 100 unit syringe, but when I use 30 I barely feel anything.

Please help, because I’ve never been too sure about how much water to use. I’m used to shooting dilaudid and oxy, so please take pity on me.

leechx said:
this is what i do for a dime/ 10 dollar pack, empty pack into spoon, i use 30 units of water, (and increase in increments of 10 unites per extra pack i shoot) gently shake your spoon as u heat to mix the dope and heat evenly, dont let it boil u will lose dope, when its all disovled, drop a small pice of cotton into spoon about half the size of a match head, draw up the liquid. this is where it varies u can wash your spoon now or after u hit( to wash add a drop or to of water on the spoon and use the tip of the needle to push the cotton around the spoon to get thje rest of the reside off the spoon then draw that up). hold needle point up and tap the bubbles to the top and push the plunger to get all the air out, tie off your arm with a pice of rope, belt, elastic, rubber, etc. about a hand width above the vain u are going to use. insert neddle into vain at a shollow angle (the same way a nurse or doctor does to take a blood sample) pull back slightly on the plunger to draw up some blood (this lets u know you are in the vain, then push in the plunger, undo the tie then remove needle at this point you should throw away the needle but if you dont use bleech to wash it. draw up pure bleech all the way to the top and shake the needle for minimum of 3 minutes squert it out then repeat, draw up clean water and squert it out like 10 or so times to get the bleech out, but i would recomend useing a new needle every time cause u can catch hepatitus C or other infectious disesas

^
100 units equals 1 cc or 1 ml , an unit is an unit no matter whether it's a 50 unit or 100 unit syringe.

With dope you can usually get away with using very little water , especially if your dope doesn't colour the water too much so you won't have trouble seeing the blood go in , for a normal shot i'd use anywhere between 30-50 units , when you are shooting pills you might have to use more water to get it all dissolved , do a search depends on the kind of pill i imagine oxycontin needs a lot more water than dilaudid

Jannicole:

How many units you use to cook your heroin has nothing to do with how it will feel after injected. It doesnt matter if you use 10 units or 100 units, what matters is how potent the heroin is. If you did a shot with 10 units with the same type of heroin that you did a shot of 100 units with, there should be very very very little difference in how it feels.

Some people claim the less water you use the better, because its not as diluted and you can inject a larger amount of heroin faster. I personally think it doesnt make a difference. Ive shot using 15 units before and Ive shot using 95 units before, and neither was better than the other.

Also, its hard to say which is safer: less or more? With more water, it will be more diluted, so if you miss, the chances of infection go down a little, whereas with less water, all the heroin will be focused in one spot and most likely cause an abscess.

If you're shooting pills, I suggest using at least 60 - 70 units. If you are shooting more than two pills, Id suggest using double that. So basically, 60 - 70 units for every 2 pills. You shouldnt be shooting pills to begin with though (mandatory HR statement.) And make sure you dont heat pills when prepping them for injection.

It all comes down to what you prefer to do.

sixpartseven said:
Jannicole:

How many units you use to cook your heroin has nothing to do with how it will feel after injected. It doesnt matter if you use 10 units or 100 units, what matters is how potent the heroin is. If you did a shot with 10 units with the same type of heroin that you did a shot of 100 units with, there should be very very very little difference in how it feels.

Some people claim the less water you use the better, because its not as diluted and you can inject a larger amount of heroin faster. I personally think it doesnt make a difference. Ive shot using 15 units before and Ive shot using 95 units before, and neither was better than the other.

Also, its hard to say which is safer: less or more? With more water, it will be more diluted, so if you miss, the chances of infection go down a little, whereas with less water, all the heroin will be focused in one spot and most likely cause an abscess.

If you're shooting pills, I suggest using at least 60 - 70 units. If you are shooting more than two pills, Id suggest using double that. So basically, 60 - 70 units for every 2 pills. You shouldnt be shooting pills to begin with though (mandatory HR statement.) And make sure you dont heat pills when prepping them for injection.

It all comes down to what you prefer to do.

It's definetly preference because as you said if you use the same amount of drugs it really should have very little effect on your high when you use different amounts of water. I have also used very small amounts 15-20 units and also used like 90-95 units and it never makes any difference in the high. I just wanted someone with some credit on here;) to say it first, more people listen.

It all depends how much H you need. A certain amount of water can only contain so much of the substance. So if you have high tolerance, or if the H is cut a lot, you need more water. 0.5-1ml per 0.1g of substance is fine I think.

Niandra LaDes said:
tar needs heat but not acid. powder is another story. i dont think it needs heat but i know it needs to be acidified. shooting's not witch craft... youll figure it out, but always remember to do a test shot.

Tar does not need heat either. It just makes it faster, but I never heat it. I can wait a minute or two.

johnnyb420 said:
put the powder in the spoon and add water if you cant take it from there you have no bussiness shooting dope

THIS IS A HARM REDUCTION WEBSITE..

Basically he's gunna do it anyway, I'd personally rather he know what he's doing than just have him mix it up with water and go at it.

Don't be an asshole.

OP- You need to test the dope before you go and slam a full dose.

Especially since you don't know what you're doing.

Actually bro I'd have a spotter or a buddy there with me if I were you, maybe get someone you know that knows how to IV or is an IV heroin user and have him take a hit first to test the potency, but you should ALWAYS test your shit.

Hell if your dealer uses maybe you could take the first shot together.

Also I hope you're old enough and smart enough to know what you could be getting yourself into.

I hope you have the maturity to realize that you could fall in love with this shit, and I hope you respect it.

I'm not trying to talk you out of it at all, and I'm sure it will be fucking amazing but every drug is amazing at the beginning.

Hopefully some OG IV heroin users will chime in and give you some advice but I ust expect you thought this through.

Also check this out, there's some good info http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=393794

For IV heroin tips and tricks

And http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=395351

Have fun. Be safe and take care of yourself bro

Peace,

-Akomplice

well you only add water, move the damn hairs out of spoon(eww)

now i use a cotton filter.

suck it up and bloom. no heat needed.

dread said:
It all depends how much H you need. A certain amount of water can only contain so much of the substance. So if you have high tolerance, or if the H is cut a lot, you need more water. 0.5-1ml per 0.1g of substance is fine I think.

Except diacetylmorphine is extremely soluble in water. You can fit a lot of it in very little. The cuts usually arent soluble, so you dont have to worry about them taking up space.