• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How do you roll? Do you play with lights? Do you go to events?

Large parties, electronic music, redosing...

I think the playing with lights and smearing vicks on each others faces is a US thing, I've never seen anyone do that. For me the lasers and spotlights offer enough light spectacle.

Large parties, electronic music, redosing...

I think the playing with lights and smearing vicks on each others faces is a US thing, I've never seen anyone do that. For me the lasers and spotlights offer enough light spectacle.

yeah at uk raves/events there are never people doing lightshows. the lights coming from the stage/dj booth are usually sick enough for me.

Just her and me. 10 hours of prerecorded music. Fiber optics, colour changers. A pile of sex toys and lube, cushions, chocolate, water and a joint for the come down.

I've mostly rolled at events. The last time was at home with my girl and a friend. I made some playlists on Itunes, had a few lights going. We dropped 3 each that
night. As long as I have good music and good people around me, I'm a happy girl...

I perfer just rolling with a couple friends and playing with lazers as opposed to shows and raves. its also fun to be the only one rolling when my friends are just chillin smokin some weed cuzz its fun to wierd everyone out and be the happiest one there for some reason.

being off my tits at a drum and bass rave is my favourite thing to do.

oh man.. that sounds awesome!... DnB is just coming up again here in the US and ima looking forward to doing just this..

but yeah for me the use of MDMA is firmly attached to the act of going to a club venue and dancing in a crowd with lots of people with lights all over the place... i cant get into the whole 'intimate setting with friends" thing...

i prefer at a home or hotel turned into a den of comfort, lighting and music... with a small group or a single person.
I've tried the whole massive event thing, it can have its pro's & cons (when its bad, its really bad. when its good, its really good.)...i definitely don't prefer it.
I still need to try a more intimate club vibe and camping with lights&boombox.