• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

how do you play hard to get? is it a good idea or not?

staregiver

Bluelighter
i think i like him too much to stop kissing, but what exactly does 'play hard to get' mean? should i try it? do you play it?

Depends on the context - who it is, how you met him, where this playing will take place, what it is you want to play with...

More information please?

Nah, i play it straight.
If i like someone, i'm pretty upfront about it. Games aren't my style.

Hard to get = pretending you don't really want what you really want, flirting, leading him/her on . In some instances it can be pretty fun but other times it's just straight up annoying as hell (depending on how much you really want what you want :D).

I think most people play it to a degree at some time or the other.

Nah, i play it straight.
If i like someone, i'm pretty upfront about it. Games aren't my style.

Surely that depends on the situation though? I know that the 'fancy a fuck' works in a lot of the times but sometimes a bit of flirting and playing 'hard to get' is fun :D.

Depends on the context - who it is, how you met him, where this playing will take place, what it is you want to play with... More information please?
who = my new bf. how met = teacher at my school. playing take place = couch or picnic. play with = chest/knee/lap. how many days do most people wait for? we are 4 days in.
Nah, i play it straight. If i like someone, i'm pretty upfront about it. Games aren't my style.
well the first time we went out together was 4 days ago and i was upfront becausse my mini-dress had no underwear but we were in public at 10pin bowling so we were only kissing anyway :p but since then i wore jeans in our next dates.
Hard to get = pretending you don't really want what you really want, flirting, leading him/her on . In some instances it can be pretty fun but other times it's just straight up annoying as hell (depending on how much you really want what you want :D). I think most people play it to a degree at some time or the other.
i feel a bit silly because i go alll the way in bed when i think about him but i'm cautious on dates so far, maybe i'm scared to be myself in case he thinks i'm rude. i was myself on the first date but got cautious since then.

If you're already with someone, it's a bad idea. Playing hard to get is cute if you're TRYING to get someone. But once you already have them and they have you, it makes no sense.

If you're already with someone, it's a bad idea. Playing hard to get is cute if you're TRYING to get someone. But once you already have them and they have you, it makes no sense.

Playing hard to get with a partner is just crazy and it's more of a mind game and I would imagine really frustrating. OP I don't think the guy will think your rude for having sex with him after a few dates, it's usually the natural progression of dating.

Don't do this, it's not a good idea.
i won't, i just be myself now :)
nice point i agree.
Playing hard to get with a partner is just crazy and it's more of a mind game and I would imagine really frustrating. OP I don't think the guy will think your rude for having sex with him after a few dates, it's usually the natural progression of dating.
thats a relief literally!